over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

A1c.

powerof2

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
My fasted blood glucose has been slowly coming up. Been on the average 107 in the morning the last few weeks. I check it threw the day and find its lower than fasted is. I had my doctor check A1c and it’s only 4.7 which is a average below 97. I’m in the middle of a gaining phase. Would u think I’m ok to keep pushing for another 6 week. Dr says I’m no where close to type 2 diabetic. Or I’m just really good managing my soon to be diabetes with otc susps and insulin

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I think you'll be OK. Especially if your doctor thinks you are good.

4.7 is great. if A1C and Insulin are good, blood glucose doesn't really matter.

A1C is a measurement of your average blood glucose over the life span of RBC's, about 120 days. If your blood glucose has recently, within the past month or so, been 100+ then an A1C test won't show it for another few months.

metformin
berberine
bitter melon
GTF (Zine, chromium, B3)
Cardio, etc.

A1C is a measurement of your average blood glucose over the life span of RBC's, about 120 days. If your blood glucose has recently, within the past month or so, been 100+ then an A1C test won't show it for another few months.

metformin
berberine
bitter melon
GTF (Zine, chromium, B3)
Cardio, etc.
Are you suggesting he take all of those together?

I doubt it I take rala wit Apple cider vinegar pills and cinnamon with carb meals. Metformin on low carb day. Berberine I quit taking due to its ability to reduce protein synthesis

My fasted blood glucose has been slowly coming up. Been on the average 107 in the morning the last few weeks. I check it threw the day and find its lower than fasted is. I had my doctor check A1c and it’s only 4.7 which is a average below 97. I’m in the middle of a gaining phase. Would u think I’m ok to keep pushing for another 6 week. Dr says I’m no where close to type 2 diabetic. Or I’m just really good managing my soon to be diabetes with otc susps and insulin

Are you taking a lot of stims?

I doubt it I take rala wit Apple cider vinegar pills and cinnamon with carb meals. Metformin on low carb day. Berberine I quit taking due to its ability to reduce protein synthesis

You realize Metformin also reduces protein synthesis due to inhibition of mTOR correct?

Just when I thought I haven't been learning that much anymore when I come here, you drop this type of knowledge. Thank you.

No. Suggestions for supplementation. I personally take daily:

Berberine
Zinc
chromium
Bitter mellon

I'm very paranoid about my blood glucose since I take 3iu gray's in the AM and 2iu Sero's in the PM.

Just when I thought I haven't been learning that much anymore when I come here, you drop this type of knowledge. Thank you.

You're welcome.

You realize Metformin also reduces protein synthesis due to inhibition of mTOR correct?

Correct

Your A1C is fine and 107 blood glucose isn't bad. I think it would be fine.

107 blood glucose isn't bad
prediabetes isn't bad?

As others have pointed out, your HbA1C does not yet fully reflect the elevations in blood glucose since (assuming you had the high FBG for 1 month), the red blood cells only were exposed to increased glycation for 1/3 of the lifetime of RBCs. So your HbA1C would now be elevated by roughly 1/3 of the total increase expected.

Plus, you mentioned insulin use. If for example you consume most of your carbs while being on exogenous insulin, then this could indeed hide the issue since it prevents elevations in HbA1C that would otherwise be indicative of pancreatic dysfunction and (pre)diabetes.

So do pay attention to your FGB and take steps to bring it down below 100 (or better below 90).

prediabetes isn't bad?

As others have pointed out, your HbA1C does not yet fully reflect the elevations in blood glucose since (assuming you had the high FBG for 1 month), the red blood cells only were exposed to increased glycation for 1/3 of the lifetime of RBCs. So your HbA1C would now be elevated by roughly 1/3 of the total increase expected.

Plus, you mentioned insulin use. If for example you consume most of your carbs while being on exogenous insulin, then this could indeed hide the issue since it prevents elevations in HbA1C that would otherwise be indicative of pancreatic dysfunction and (pre)diabetes.

So do pay attention to your FGB and take steps to bring it down below 100 (or better below 90).

Dropped slin all together and hgh down to 2 iu. Started low carb diet threw dnp in the mix. It always sets me back down when I go off. It keeps fasted high when I’m
On it. Not sure how this works but it dose

prediabetes isn't bad?

"So do pay attention to your FGB and take steps to bring it down below 100 (or better below 90"

I.M.O. blood sugars above 90/100 (if one is using Gh agonists) are a preliminary sign your HEADED towards diabetes.

I too feel you should try an keep your BG below 90/100

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
mp18201
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity