over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Tren Dick on 35mg

heavyb

Registered
I am doing 35mg Tren a and 25mg Test P ED. I was fine up to last week I am unable to get an erection now. I do 5mg Tada daily.

Any suggestions.

I am doing 35mg Tren a and 25mg Test P ED. I was fine up to last week I am unable to get an erection now. I do 5mg Tada daily.

Any suggestions.

its from tren increasing prolactin ...

Prolactin causes dec/tren dick

prami, dosti or bromo, im partial to bromo

its from tren increasing prolactin ...

Prolactin causes dec/tren dick

prami, dosti or bromo, im partial to bromo

I was aware or Prolactin .. I had ran 100mb ED never had it before maybe my old gear was not as good as this.. I do have some caber I will do .5mb every 3 till it goes way..

How long had you been on this dose before ED stared?

4 weeks planned on 8 week cycle. I will run the caber and see if helps with the ED.

thats the sides u gotta face with deca or tren ... caber MIGHT help ... :headbang::headbang::headbang:

Tren and Deca Dick...
Mostly a psychological state...
Usually fed by ones knowledge reading about these things and anecdotal evidence from others weighting in on there experiences.
Remember , the actual HORMONES themselves have very little to do with
achieving an erection that can penetrate.
If it where so hormonaly dependent, T:E ratio etc... Transvestites on hormone therapies (High levels E, very low T) would NOT be able to achieve a spontaneous erection, and neither would medical eunuchs. Studies have also been done that show with stimulation, both actually get a regular erection, have sex, and orgasm. (although ejaculate which would be minimal in volume and not contain any sperm).

So can STEROIDS cause ED?

Yes! but through a different mechanism than we are looking at that is EASILY controlled. Certain steroids activate receptors in the brain that indirectly influence the GABA cycle, this in turn calls in your adrenal response to secret more adrenaline... cortisol is elevated ... and now, in the LONG RUN you can get elevated prolactine.
But thats a cumulative effect.
The first part of the equation, is what you need to look at.
Adrenaline is anxiety in a healthy individual and your BODY does not like to send blood to you extremities (penis). When in a fight or flight mode its not thinking of FU^&*$G.
Once you are aware of whats happening chemically, you will be able to control the anxiety actively.
RELAX thats the name of the game , and stop rerunning all that you read , heard, AI, T, E, conversions, 5alpha, DHT and all that. Spontaneous erections is a very natural thing, it starts in YOUR HEAD.
Im not a medical doctor but Im over 50 years old now and PED have NEVER influenced the possibility to achieve an erection yet.
If the libido is there, youre 90% good to go.

Tren and Deca Dick...
Mostly a psychological state...
Usually fed by ones knowledge reading about these things and anecdotal evidence from others weighting in on there experiences.
Remember , the actual HORMONES themselves have very little to do with
achieving an erection that can penetrate.
If it where so hormonaly dependent, T:E ratio etc... Transvestites on hormone therapies (High levels E, very low T) would NOT be able to achieve a spontaneous erection, and neither would medical eunuchs. Studies have also been done that show with stimulation, both actually get a regular erection, have sex, and orgasm. (although ejaculate which would be minimal in volume and not contain any sperm).

So can STEROIDS cause ED?

Yes! but through a different mechanism than we are looking at that is EASILY controlled. Certain steroids activate receptors in the brain that indirectly influence the GABA cycle, this in turn calls in your adrenal response to secret more adrenaline... cortisol is elevated ... and now, in the LONG RUN you can get elevated prolactine.
But thats a cumulative effect.
The first part of the equation, is what you need to look at.
Adrenaline is anxiety in a healthy individual and your BODY does not like to send blood to you extremities (penis). When in a fight or flight mode its not thinking of FU^&*$G.
Once you are aware of whats happening chemically, you will be able to control the anxiety actively.
RELAX thats the name of the game , and stop rerunning all that you read , heard, AI, T, E, conversions, 5alpha, DHT and all that. Spontaneous erections is a very natural thing, it starts in YOUR HEAD.
Im not a medical doctor but Im over 50 years old now and PED have NEVER influenced the possibility to achieve an erection yet.
If the libido is there, youre 90% good to go.

This was a damn good post. Now i understand why i couldlnt get hard when I used to take ecstasy back in the day. All the adrenaline. I have friends who say that could fuck on it though. I wish i could go back and tried to control that adrenaline a little better lol.

Last edited:
I think it’s far more likely that your e2 is elevated from adding the Tren. We all know Tren doesn’t aromatize, BUT when you use it in conjunction other compounds that do convert to estrogen, then Tren can promote increased aromitization of the other drugs. Since it has a greater binding affinity for the AR, it can essentially displace the testosterone that was formerly binding to the receptor, and now that test is left to aromatize where as before it wasn’t. Dr. Rand McClain has a great video on YouTube about prolactin and discusses this exact concept. Definitely worth a watch.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131