over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Skip loading

My advice

I truly think it's in your best interest to stick to a basic bulking or cutting routine for now joos, worry about these specials when you're actually planning on entering and winning a BB show. These things have their merit for sure, but there's a time and place for it and I assume in your case, it's not at this moment in time.

Maybe hiring a coach would do you good, someone who tells you what to do and you just have to execute it?

I truly think it's in your best interest to stick to a basic bulking or cutting routine for now joos, worry about these specials when you're actually planning on entering and winning a BB show. These things have their merit for sure, but there's a time and place for it and I assume in your case, it's not at this moment in time.

Maybe hiring a coach would do you good, someone who tells you what to do and you just have to execute it?

I've never heard anyone mention it and I was curious about it. I like to read and learn, so that's why I ask questions and like hearing from the vets on here

That's all fine, I am (or was in the beginning) the same way. But I also would like to see you succeed and reach your goals and I know you're much the same like I was and will be wanting to try out these things for yourself, right? (I sure did, and I lost serious time messing about with things that didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Hence why I'm saying this)

If you're just wanting to learn without wanting to try this out, then by all means ignore the above :)

I don't know anything about Skiploading other than that it's a shitloading protocol by Skip from Intensemuscle. So if you want to know more about it, it's probably best to head there.

That's all fine, I am (or was in the beginning) the same way. But I also would like to see you succeed and reach your goals and I know you're much the same like I was and will be wanting to try out these things for yourself, right? (I sure did, and I lost serious time messing about with things that didn't matter in the grand scheme of things. Hence why I'm saying this)

If you're just wanting to learn without wanting to try this out, then by all means ignore the above :)

I don't know anything about Skiploading other than that it's a shitloading protocol by Skip from Intensemuscle. So if you want to know more about it, it's probably best to head there.

I had a coach a few years back and was going to do my first show. He didn't come through and things didn't add up. Went from 4600 cals to 2400. Went from 1000mg test to 0. I live in a small city and it would be hard for me to think about hiring someone that's not local like I did last time.

So I like to read and see people's theories. I do like trying things just to see how my body responds.

The thing I like best so far is, keeping my carbs moderate and fats moderate to high during a lean bulk. Helps keep the body fat down.

geez guys, Why so serious

sure try a skipload who gives a !@#$
-F2S

geez guys, Why so serious

sure try a skipload who gives a !@#$
-F2S

Cause he's too concerned about minutiae and it's not going to help him unless he has a photo shoot or contest to get ready for. That and I'd like to help him where possible. No shame in trying to help someone.

Cause he's too concerned about minutiae and it's not going to help him unless he has a photo shoot or contest to get ready for. That and I'd like to help him where possible. No shame in trying to help someone.

i am sorry but that sounds ridiculous. he is curious about a carb up method. why not try it? i know carb loading is basically for photo shoots or stage so you can ONLY carb load if on stage or photo shoot? thats so ridiculous lol.

so NEVER try a carb up unless for photo or stage... you cant practice a carb load and see how it works? you MUST find out on show day? thats some stupid logic right there. and a sure way to blow it on show day.

OP, this WHOLE game is about finding out what YOU like and what works for YOU. guess how YOU find that out? BY TRYING THINGS:lightbulb:
feels insane i have to point that out.
-F2S

well im sure that if he has any more questions, he'll start a thread for every single one of em

he'll be alright

Go watch “longevity” multiple times, then go watch “TRTBB” multiple times, they are GOLD. You will find them on Skip’s YouTube channel. Then go search and read everything on IM, I’m talking years back. Then, try on your own, take notes, know what your monitoring, adjust.

i am sorry but that sounds ridiculous. he is curious about a carb up method. why not try it? i know carb loading is basically for photo shoots or stage so you can ONLY carb load if on stage or photo shoot? thats so ridiculous lol.

so NEVER try a carb up unless for photo or stage... you cant practice a carb load and see how it works? you MUST find out on show day? thats some stupid logic right there. and a sure way to blow it on show day.

OP, this WHOLE game is about finding out what YOU like and what works for YOU. guess how YOU find that out? BY TRYING THINGS:lightbulb:
-F2S

You misinterpreted my message to joos specifically as a general blanket statement, which it wasn't.

-F2S

That’s a fact , once you get lean enough to start incorporating high carb “cheat” meals that’s when I’d start practicing with the Skip loading protocol and setting a timeline for when you peak that way you can time it correctly for a show or photo shoot or whatever.

Some people don’t respond well to it , some respond better to way more fats commonly known as a “shit load”

Skip loading don’t work for a bulk. and my theory is you’re already in a calorie surplus I hope, skip load makes no sense other then just shoving food down your throat for no reason..

Cutting on the other hand is different

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Skip loading don’t work for a bulk. and my theory is you’re already in a calorie surplus I hope, skip load makes no sense other then just shoving food down your throat for no reason..

What I meant to say but better worded :D

He's going to want to try a new thing tomorrow and a new thing after that and what's it going to bring him in the bigger picture, nothing. I think we all went through phases like this at one point or another so there's no shame in it but what's the point?

Actually works well for both cutting and bulking

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws