What is more detrimental to lipids / body

Anavar 75mg-100mg 14 weeks
Tren A 350mg-525mg/week 14 weeks

Accompanied by 350mg test week.

My chol levels are;
58 LDL (1.5)
65 HDL (1.7)
130 Total Chol

Dont want to fuck them up too bad, if so how long till back to norm?

My chol levels are;

58 LDL (1.5)

65 HDL (1.7)

130 Total Chol

No one can tell you.

I can do all 3 n bloods be fine. You may be screwed off just the test.

If you have to pick I would split it.

7 weeks test n var
7 weeks test n tren

[emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I like kick starting with var for 4 or 5 weeks.

But it's hard to say what one would do that.

Exactly this.

Orals tend to me more damaging on my lipids than tren, but it's all so individual that it's hard to say how bad it could get and how long it will take for them to bounce back.

The best course of action I would take is assume that everything is going to have some detrimental effect and to live your life as best you can to minimize the negative sides. Drink plenty of water, get your healthy fats in, and supplement to assist your body.

No one can tell you.

I can do all 3 n bloods be fine. You may be screwed off just the test.

If you have to pick I would split it.

7 weeks test n var
7 weeks test n tren

[emoji123]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My chol levels are;
58 LDL (1.5)
65 HDL (1.7)
130 Total Chol

It depends on our body. here is what I would do.
Test Prop 350
Tren Ace 350
Anavar 40 mg M-S. 4 weeks on, 4 weeks off. or 5 weeks on, 4 weeks off and then last 5 weeks on.

Lost of fish, hemp oil etc..

Anavar hates your HDL more than little slice hates women

My buddy showed me his bloodwork after 6 weeks of var at 100mgs a day. On top of that i think he was running a low dose of test/npp. He went from mid 60s hdl down to single digits in only 6 weeks. From my experience and my own bloodwork it bounces back pretty quickly though.

Im not sure how important it is in the shorm term. Im older so I take Crestor. It increases good cholesterol and decreases the bad.

I always smile when people refer to anavar as the 'safest' steroid. They must be talking about sides. I'd personally say var. As it straight destroys my lipids like sdrol.

Single digit HDL.

Your Lipid values WILL get distorted, with either of the substances.
Little more on the Methylated...
But you will know the cause of that and should calculate accordingly knowing what causing it.

I thought this thread was going to be a Trenbologna-Anavar-showdown in terms of results obtained and was already laughing out in anticipation lol

I thought this thread was going to be a Trenbologna-Anavar-showdown in terms of results obtained and was already laughing out in anticipation lol

Tren is definitely the best but real avar can be incredible for me. I went through the first few years thinking avar was mild in all areas due to what is written online. Everyone responds differently to things but real avar is my fav oral and I have tried everything. I get better results from avar than most things but it does destroy. Sdrol (oral tren is up there too) is probably the best oral steroid I have used for sheer results but when I weigh up all side effects and how it makes me feel I would much rather use avar. I get next to no side effects with 60mg avar but great results. If it wasn't so bad for you I would love to do a high dose avar experiment for 1 month. I still may do it but try not to be too stupid when it comes to health these days. Saying that even 40mg avar destroys my HDL so whats another 60-160mg :eek::D

Tren is definitely the best but real avar can be incredible for me. I went through the first few years thinking avar was mild in all areas due to what is written online. Everyone responds differently to things but real avar is my fav oral and I have tried everything. I get better results from avar than most things but it does destroy. Sdrol (oral tren is up there too) is probably the best oral steroid I have used for sheer results but when I weigh up all side effects and how it makes me feel I would much rather use avar. I get next to no side effects with 60mg avar but great results. If it wasn't so bad for you I would love to do a high dose avar experiment for 1 month. I still may do it but try not to be too stupid when it comes to health these days. Saying that even 40mg avar destroys my HDL so whats another 60-160mg :eek::D

What specific effects do you notice most from real Anavar?

Size, strength, fat-loss, or a certain look? etc

What specific effects do you notice most from real Anavar?

Size, strength, fat-loss, or a certain look? etc

For me it's improvements in overall body composition. It's little improvements in all areas which lead to a big difference. So a little extra fullness, minimal water retention (all within muscle), fat loss, hardness etc. The most important thing is I personally get no bad side effects. Although some get bad side effects from avar such as acid reflux or heartburn which may prevent them from pushing the dose.

Winny is similar in some ways but it ruins my joints so only goes against me. Other orals tend to be very effective in one area and less so in others (dbol for example). Avar basically just makes me look better with few side effects apart from destroying my HDL :eek: I tend to use 40-60mg avar btw.

If someone didn't care about health and just looking good they could use high dosed avar to achieve that. It's no surprise that there was talk Dallas was using 300mg per day. I don't know if that is true but it wouldn't surprise me. There are many who run 100mg avar though and look great for it.

Adrol is another oral that I think can help mutate someone. I think the most real adrol I have used was 100mg and that was crazy. I am using 50mg geno adrol now and it's great but gonna stick to 50mg. I will try 100mg sometime next year though so that should be the same. I would say adrol is probably the most commonly abused oral from the pro's and I have been told 300-500mg for many competitors from different sources over the years. I know a few guys who have taken that much adrol as well. I don't know a single guy who has used mega doses of avar though but I am sure they are out there.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws