over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

T3 or T4 with Trenbolone

Andro308

Registered
Need some help here. Started Tren Ace and it hit me like a train. I am lethargic and want to sleep all day. Can’t get enough sleep.

Was reading that Trenbolone decreases Thyroid production.
Saw a few guys started taking T3 at 25-40mcg a day and that took care of it and actually improved the cycle.

I have heard T3 is hard to recover from so I was looking at T4
Can someone point me in the right direction?

Whats the tren dose? [emoji846]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

12.5-25mcg of t-3 is going to be more predictable than t4 which has to build up and be converted to t3. If you are worried about it cutting into size gains, keeping it at or below 25mcg is best bet.

Was reading you produce 25mcg a day naturally so I want to start at 40mcg and will be running 250mg test and 700 tren

Unless you're going to 'out eat' your T3 dosage (are you going to bulk or cut?), you're not going to get the energy boost you're seeking. On the contrary, you'll likely end up sleepier if the T3 puts you in a caloric deficit.

But you can always out eat your dosage and if you manage to do that, I can see it working for more energy.

Btw: 700 mg Trenbologna would make most of us sleepy. I'm not opposed to high dosing Tren but it's a lot as you know.

Last edited:
Was reading you produce 25mcg a day naturally so I want to start at 40mcg and will be running 250mg test and 700 tren

700 TREN is too much... That would make any one lethargic trust me...

I thought 1400 mg a week of tren with low test gave you barely any sides

T3 100% build up the dose every 4 days. I use the weekends 15----30---45-----60 etc, and back down( nothing wrong with 25-----50----75). It's an old school method usually used with HG T T IGF cycle. But high tren and min test it's just as effective. Although have had trouble with T3 lately, genuine article and the like. As for T4....... Good luck finding, if it is..... Waiting!!!! Results????

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

250 test? TrenA at 100 ED...... Will kinda sting one way or another. And we all have "same but different" complaints. I'm on a 500/500 trenE and test mix ATM,,,,, tren hex is the one, but 99% of the time it's trenE from the UG boys. What I'm doing works for me without too many sides. Putting punishment over gains..... Balancing act for me now. Kids , wife, gym, diet sleep, hahahahabaha. Good luck changing pillows every hour tho pal !!!

Sent from my Pixel 2 using Tapatalk

I thought 1400 mg a week of tren with low test gave you barely any sides

Yes I was taking that amount but come to find out the Tren was degraded and not as pure as I thought. Switched to a different factory for raws and boom this Tren is like nothing I have tried before. I completely agree 700 is too much going to drop to 350. Shit is potent and is much stronger than previous raws I was using. Color of the new Tren is light yellow while old Tren was dark yellow.

Tren ace 400mg is plenty and no need T3

Going to try something a little different this time. Usually I run high Tren w/ low test but now that I got some potent Tren going to try and run a 1:1 ratio of 350mg Sust & 350 Tren Ace.

Need some help here. Started Tren Ace and it hit me like a train. I am lethargic and want to sleep all day. Can’t get enough sleep.

Was reading that Trenbolone decreases Thyroid production.
Saw a few guys started taking T3 at 25-40mcg a day and that took care of it and actually improved the cycle.

I have heard T3 is hard to recover from so I was looking at T4
Can someone point me in the right direction?

I.m.o. t3 taken between 4am-8am. 8am latest (empty stomach)
no t4

"Previous studies have shown that TSH reaches its maximum at between 2 and 4am ... TSH levels start to rise around 9pm, hitting bottom again around 9am"
**broken link removed**

I.m.o. t3 taken between 4am-8am. 8am latest (empty stomach)
no t4

"Previous studies have shown that TSH reaches its maximum at between 2 and 4am ... TSH levels start to rise around 9pm, hitting bottom again around 9am"
**broken link removed**

The observational study cited within is referencing pulsatile circadian rhythm of endogenous thyroid expression in healthy individuals (non-endocrine disorders/ hypothyroidism). Their intent is to anticipate (theorize) replacement therapies would potentially mimic the pulsatility of thyroid hormone expression.

That said. I personally take my T4 at bedtime and T3 upon waking.

There’s no need for T3. If I were cutting for the summer, I might throw 50 mcg.... ED, but def not necessary

I want to shoot the person that started the bro-sceince trope of " 25 mcgs of t 3 is only a replacement dose and is ineffective" 😂 Get real pharmaceutical t-3 25 mcg tabs and take one a day and see what happens. T-3 and tren is a great combo. Low dose t-3 will help mitigate lethargy, and increase the appetite blunting effects of tren. Bullet number 2 goes to the " t-3 will cannibalize your muscle" . 50 mgs a day of tren, low dose test, and 25 mcgs of t-3 will get you ripped. Also, take magnesium at night at 400 mgs and night sweats and sleeplessness disappear on that cycle.

careful not to generalize......everyones biochemistry is unique

You notice how I say “I” ? I’ve ran T3 many times, but I’m NOT telling you, or anyone else what to take....just like with AAS.....it’s all for entertainment

I am definitely getting some T3 the Lethargy is nuts. My other raws must have been pretty bad as these are amazing. 350 Sust and 350 Tren Ace.

I upped my testosterone from hrt to 350 hoping to get more energy and it helped a bit.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131