over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone ditch HCG long-term?

AVelasques911

Registered
I'm pretty estrogen sensitive and while doing some tests to dial in, I've come to the conclusion that I need to be on minimal test (or any aromatizing compound) and my body likes Masteron, Winny, Proviron and other dry compounds. AI's help but I need hefty doses.

Before I start messing with all that though, I've thought about ditching my HCG.

Truth be told, I hate it. It's expensive, a pain to mix, I have three abortions and don't want kids so the fertility issue is actually a huge con for me, I feel absolutely no "well-being" on or off it.... the only reason I do it is I'm afraid of the atrophy.

So that's where my question comes in, how bad it? People talk about them turning into raisins and stuff but I assume they are joking? I mean if it's not that much I feel it'd be the easiest way to lower my e2 and I could easily use that money to get some proviron or mast which DOES make me feel better.

I'm pretty estrogen sensitive and while doing some tests to dial in, I've come to the conclusion that I need to be on minimal test (or any aromatizing compound) and my body likes Masteron, Winny, Proviron and other dry compounds. AI's help but I need hefty doses.

Before I start messing with all that though, I've thought about ditching my HCG.

Truth be told, I hate it. It's expensive, a pain to mix, I have three abortions and don't want kids so the fertility issue is actually a huge con for me, I feel absolutely no "well-being" on or off it.... the only reason I do it is I'm afraid of the atrophy.

So that's where my question comes in, how bad it? People talk about them turning into raisins and stuff but I assume they are joking? I mean if it's not that much I feel it'd be the easiest way to lower my e2 and I could easily use that money to get some proviron or mast which DOES make me feel better.

Yes you will lose size. My dr didnt prescribe me hcg for the first several years i was on trt. So i didnt use it. I do now. When i wasnt using it id say i lost 40% size. Each person will be diffrent. When i did start on it i did get some size back. About half of what i lost(20%) personally the thing i dont like is my testicles would hurt coming off and then when going back on for 2 to 3 days. Like i got kicked in the nuts. That wasnt fun. So i take it pretty consistently. But no i get nothing from it anymore except the size and i will say it can make sex alittle more pleasurable due to volume amount. When im off hcg the volume is MUCH less!( so if you want to get your wife to swallow more just go off it lol)

I don't recommend using it during TRT.
I think if you need to add HCG to get where you want to be, then your TRT is too low.
People feel better because when they take their HG dose, on top of the Testosterone dose prescribe, the get a spike of natural testosterone on top of the exogeniously administered one.
That higher level may be whats making them feel better.

I dropped mine because I have a vasectomy and don't care about fertility. I'd say I lost about 50% of my ball size. They are very small. I don't personally care and usually just make a joke about it with the girls (i'm very open about being on Test and having small huevos). It's never been a deal breaker for anyone

LOL, I've told my wife for years that I had no ball size. She finally got it when we were at a AN pool.

Doesn't make a difference unless the girl has a fetish. If anything, they are more sensitive.

Makes your dick look bigger too.

Man 50% is a lot lol

I cruise on 200test/200mast/500iu HCG weekly ..... I just lose my erections and have painful nipples on this, even with 1/4 letro daily (which is ridiculous and Im sure tanking my estrogen, but it's intratesticular from my understanding and unaffected by AI?)

My OTHER option, which is kind of weird. Is to drop my test to bare minimum, 100mg per week and keep the HCG in.....this still puts me at 790mg/dl, which for health is more than enough and bump my Masteron to 300mg weekly.

So I'd be at 100test/300mast/500HCG and possibly 50mg proviron daily, or 400 mast if my blood work comes out well (its perfect on 200t/200mast)

If you can't tell I'm trying to keep aromatizing compounds as low as possible from now on as i'm transitioning to physique in 2020.

Ditch the mast and letro, add 20mg nolva ed. Stick with hcg, that should fix your problem in a hurry. You need some e2 to feel good.

Yes you will lose size. My dr didnt prescribe me hcg for the first several years i was on trt. So i didnt use it. I do now. When i wasnt using it id say i lost 40% size. Each person will be diffrent. When i did start on it i did get some size back. About half of what i lost(20%) personally the thing i dont like is my testicles would hurt coming off and then when going back on for 2 to 3 days. Like i got kicked in the nuts. That wasnt fun. So i take it pretty consistently. But no i get nothing from it anymore except the size and i will say it can make sex alittle more pleasurable due to volume amount. When im off hcg the volume is MUCH less!( so if you want to get your wife to swallow more just go off it lol)

Lol what are you saying lost 40% of the size you would of gained. How do you figure??

Sorry if I’m not understanding you, are you saying not on trt running it during a cycle then when you come off your testes are already cranking so you didn’t loose as much size coming back to homeostasis???

For trt MY doc likes to hit you once a month with 5;000 to 10,000 units to wake them up but he said after you have been on trt for years your just artificially plumping them up as they are not ever going to work the same as before you started trt.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws