over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Little 125 lb woman chokes out a big bouncer

maldorf

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Can someone explain how this is possible? It looks like the guy just stands there and lets her do it. I know that it is real because the story is all over the news and now the girl is in big legal trouble and going to trial. This could lead to jail time, and probably should. I just don't understand how he couldn't have gotten out of the hold easily since she is so small and doesn't have much force behind her. DOH! Just found my answer at the end of the video. I hadn't watched the whole thing until now. He said that he didn't resist because he thought it was one of his friends playing a joke. Still impressive that she managed that feat.

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=MXpTofNOfnw"]Clubber takes down bouncer she thought groped her - YouTube[/ame]

Last edited:
We should put her in a room with Little Slice and let them have a talk about gender equality, women's rights and marriage.

100 lbs, 200 lbs or 300 lbs; everybody has carotid arteries. Cut off the blood supply, and night night [emoji846]

That's why even the toughest guys feel like wimps when they roll on a mat for BJJ their first time.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

The video isn't very clear. How did she manage to wrap her hands around his neck especially being shorter than he is.

When I first watched the video I wondered why the guy (bouncer) just let her put him in a full choke. Then, the video informed us that he told the police that he didn't attempt to fend off the choke because he thought it was his buddies harmlessly goofing around. So, when she started to apply the choke (a highly incompetent choke at that) he just stood there and didn't resist. He wasn't expecting to actually be choked out. This is very believable...not only because that's exactly what it looked like, but because one of my buddies did this to me when I was bouncing about 15 years ago (he didn't choke me out, though).

Had this guy known it was a girl attempting to actually choke him out, she would have had her ass handed to her. The guy ALLOWED her to pull him in close and dig the choke in deep...and then he just stood there...with absolutely zero resistance, expecting the person to eventually let go. She wouldn't have even been able to place the choke on him properly if he didn't allow her to.

I am sure she thinks she is a bad-ass. In reality, she is a massive DUMB-ASS and a horrible example to other females. If this had been attempted under a different set of circumstances she could have been seriously injured. Any girl who purposely initiates a fight with a man is a stupid idiot asking to get hurt.

What a stupid woman. Now that she probably thinks she was able to choke this guy out, I can almost guarantee you that she is going to try to pull this dumb shit again on some other man in the future...and he is going to lay her the fuck out.

Again, this type of behavior is a horrible example to other women, in general. This type of behavior is responsible for the increasingly growing number of females who think they can "fight a man". Yeah, until they find out real quick just what it means to get punched in the face with the full force of a man's power. Then they learn real quick that they're not as "bad ass" as they thought they were (when they're being picked up of the floor). Only women today--with retarded modern feminism infiltrating our culture (feminism is the most anti-woman movement in the world), would ANY woman any conceive of starting an all-out physical altercation with a man. I mean, can it get any stupider? That is like a man starting a fight with a bear? He is guaranteed to lose...badly...so why do it in the first place? Because more and more women today and being taught/told that they are something they are not--that they are essentially "men". **EDIT** said "girls can do anything a man can do...and do it better". That may be true...aside from the 100's of instances in which it isn't true, but those distinctions aren't being made...and it is not only destroying the psyche of women, it is damaging the relationships between men and women and therefore, society in general.

Sorry, but stuff like this tends to get me roused up, as I am constantly seeing the pro-feminism/anti-male agenda being pushed on the American people every single day in numerous ways...and it disgusts me. Fortunately, more and more people have been speaking out against it.

Last edited by a moderator:
The video isn't very clear. How did she manage to wrap her hands around his neck especially being shorter than he is.

The video is VERY clear if you watch the whole thing. It says that he ALLOWED her to do so because he thought it was just his buddies just goofing around, so he put up zero resistance.

When I first watched the video I wondered why the guy (bouncer) just let her put him in a full choke. Then, the video informed us that he told the police that he didn't attempt to fend off the choke because he thought it was his buddies harmlessly goofing around. So, when she started to apply the choke (a highly incompetent choke at that) he just stood there and didn't resist. He wasn't expecting to actually be choked out. This is very believable...not only because that's exactly what it looked like, but because one of my buddies did this to me when I was bouncing about 15 years ago (he didn't choke me out, though).

Had this guy known it was a girl attempting to actually choke him out, she would have had her ass handed to her. The guy ALLOWED her to pull him in close and dig the choke in deep...and then he just stood there...with absolutely zero resistance, expecting the person to eventually let go. She wouldn't have even been able to place the choke on him properly if he didn't allow her to.

I am sure she thinks she is a bad-ass. In reality, she is a massive DUMB-ASS and a horrible example to other females. If this had been attempted under a different set of circumstances she could have been seriously injured. Any girl who purposely initiates a fight with a man is a stupid idiot asking to get hurt.

What a stupid woman. Now that she probably thinks she was able to choke this guy out, I can almost guarantee you that she is going to try to pull this dumb shit again on some other man in the future...and he is going to lay her the fuck out.

Again, this type of behavior is a horrible example to other women, in general. This type of behavior is responsible for the increasingly growing number of females who think they can "fight a man". Yeah, until they find out real quick just what it means to get punched in the face with the full force of a man's power. Then they learn real quick that they're not as "bad ass" as they thought they were (when they're being picked up of the floor). Only women today--with retarded modern feminism infiltrating our culture (feminism is the most anti-woman movement in the world), would ANY woman any conceive of starting an all-out physical altercation with a man. I mean, can it get any stupider? That is like a man starting a fight with a bear? He is guaranteed to lose...badly...so why do it in the first place? Because more and more women today and being taught/old that they are something they are not--that they are essentially "men". **EDIT** said "girls can do anything a man can do...and do it better". That may be true...aside from the 100;s of instances in which it isn't true, but those distinctions aren't being made...and it is not only destroying the psyche of women, it is damaging the relationships between men and women ad therefore, society in general.

Sorry, but stuff like this tends to get me roused up, as I am constantly seeing the pro-feminism/anti-male agenda being pushed on the American people every single day in numerous ways...and it disgusts me. Fortunately, more and more people have been speaking out against it.

It's very true pertaining feminism especially in North America.
I don't want to generalize or sound offensive towards North American women, but compared to other women elsewhere they tend to be more aggressive and none friendly towards men.

The system allows women to get away with a lot of shit. Divorce a woman and you're homeless. Talk to a woman and it's sexual harassment, and god forbid you look at a woman cause she's pretty and you get a mouthful.

Also, the majority of men avoid arguing/fighting with women because the system always "protects" the females.

Even if a guy defends himself against a woman say in a club, he'll probably get jumped on buy every male in that club for "laying a hand on a woman".

I don't want to generalize or sound offensive towards North American women, but compared to other women elsewhere they tend to be more aggressive and none friendly towards men.

The system allows women to get away with a lot of shit. Divorce a woman and you're homeless. Talk to a woman and it's sexual harassment, and god forbid you look at a woman cause she's pretty and you get a mouthful.

Also, the majority of men avoid arguing/fighting with women because the system always "protects" the females.

Even if a guy defends himself against a woman say in a club, he'll probably get jumped on buy every male in that club for "laying a hand on a woman".

All true, especially if you are of the vanilla variety

The left wing media and feminists are gonna have a field day with this one smh. Shoulda just laid her out.

This is really true, also where I am from. I work as a bouncer as well and just the other night I broke up a fight after wich some little chick starts hitting me ( on my body since she really was freaking tiny and I'm around 6.3 ) and then trying to claw my eyes out. Needless to say I pushed her none to gently and as she falls all the guys start going nuts :')

That is the biggest thing to me, and even if she manages to do it how is it that she can get enough leverage to really lock it in. It really looks like he just stood there and let her do it. The video said that he let her do it because he thought it was a friend fooling around, so maybe that explains it.

Again, this type of behavior is a horrible example to other women, in general. This type of behavior is responsible for the increasingly growing number of females who think they can "fight a man". Yeah, until they find out real quick just what it means to get punched in the face with the full force of a man's power. Then they learn real quick that they're not as "bad ass" as they thought they were (when they're being picked up of the floor). Only women today--with retarded modern feminism infiltrating our culture (feminism is the most anti-woman movement in the world), would ANY woman any conceive of starting an all-out physical altercation with a man. I mean, can it get any stupider? That is like a man starting a fight with a bear? He is guaranteed to lose...badly...so why do it in the first place? Because more and more women today and being taught/told that they are something they are not--that they are essentially "men". **EDIT** said "girls can do anything a man can do...and do it better". That may be true...aside from the 100's of instances in which it isn't true, but those distinctions aren't being made...and it is not only destroying the psyche of women, it is damaging the relationships between men and women and therefore, society in general.

Man, you said it so well. Youre a much better writer than me! Exactly how I felt watching that, and I am glad I am not the only one feeling that way. What a false sense of security. How many young girls are going to see that video and think they can do that too? Even if he had resisted and fought back with the same result of him going out, what she did was wrong in the first place. You just don't go knocking people out for grabbing your ass. Turned out it was her friend anyhow. I was once at a college bar a long time ago and a gay guy grabbed my ass. I just looked at him and told him I don't swing that way. He walked away and that was it. You don't go doing shit like this.

I'm not 100% sure this is what fully used--and used correctly but it's called the LVNR
Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint and it's IMPOSSIBLE for it NOT to work.
[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FR0cfbTc4lk"]Police Academy - Vascular Neck Restraint - YouTube[/ame]

The video is VERY clear if you watch the whole thing. It says that he ALLOWED her to do so because he thought it was just his buddies just goofing around, so he put up zero resistance.

Yeah, I didn't catch that till I watched it to the end. Funny how they put that message at the very end! On the tv news all the channels ran the story and showed the video without telling us that important piece of info. I had to go online to YouTube to find that tid bit. Either some of the news outlets didn't know about this fact or they chose to leave it out in order to sensationalize the story, how a little 125 lb lady is a badass and can knock out a big 220 lb bodyguard.

Another tough thing is when a couple divorces, the woman almost always get the kids unless it is shared custody. To be fair, I think shared custody is becoming more and more common. It seems though that the woman is usually assumed to be taking custody, as if the man is less fit to be a parent. I do know of one couple where the father got custody but only because the wife was a heroin addict. I think she still fought for custody.

This is really true, also where I am from. I work as a bouncer as well and just the other night I broke up a fight after wich some little chick starts hitting me ( on my body since she really was freaking tiny and I'm around 6.3 ) and then trying to claw my eyes out. Needless to say I pushed her none to gently and as she falls all the guys start going nuts :')

Brave man to be working that job. Have you looked for another line of work!? I hope everything works out well for you there though. Tough job.

I'm not 100% sure this is what fully used--and used correctly but it's called the LVNR
Lateral Vascular Neck Restraint and it's IMPOSSIBLE for it NOT to work.
Police Academy - Vascular Neck Restraint - YouTube

It's a very common grip but as you can see there is a moment where you start to "feel it". I don't understand why the bouncer did not react when it got to that point. Even if I thought it was my mate I would have done something by then.

Brave man to be working that job. Have you looked for another line of work!? I hope everything works out well for you there though. Tough job.

I only do it part-time next to my normal 32-hrs a week job. Mainly because I actually like it, most of the times it's a lot of fun here.

Not me. If I saw a woman initiate a fight with a man and throw the first blow, I wouldn't interfere even if she got punched right in the face. Now, if he started pummeling her once she was on the ground and out of commission, then I would do so, but I would do that for anyone, not just a woman.

I absolutely would NOT prevent a women from receiving her just dues simply because she's a woman. Nope. If a woman hits a man she has no right to complain if she gets hit back...and NO ONE should be interfering. No one should be hitting anyone, but women that beat on men are not only dumb, they are extremely disrespectful and it should not be tolerated, just as much as it should not be tolerated if a man initiates physical conflict with a woman.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where women today are not the same as they were a generation ago. Many women no longer respect men or their traditional positions in society. They want to continue receiving all the benefits traditionally afforded to women, but without having to do the things women were traditionally expected to do in order to receive those benefits. Even worse, they also want to receive all the benefits traditionally afforded to men, but without doing any of the things men have traditionally been expected to do in order to receive those benefits. Essentially, they want all the benefits of both sexes...without any of the responsibility or sacrifice that comes with either. On the other hand, men are expected to continue doing all the things that they have always done, in addition to also taking on traditional female roles/duties, while receiving progressively less respect and fewer benefits as times goes by....and SOCIETY condones this...and even TEACHES it. It is sick.

This is not directed towards all women, as I am fully aware that not all women are like this (my wife is not like this at all), but there is an ever-growing number of females (often in their 20's-30's) who do possess this mentality...and I am absolutely sick of it. These immature, selfish, entitled women should stay single for life. Let no man ever marry them.

Last edited:
Not me. If I saw a woman initiate a fight with a man and throw the first blow, I wouldn't interfere even if she got punched right in the face. Now, if he started pummeling her once she was on the ground and out of commission, then I would do so, but I would do that for anyone, not just a woman.

I absolutely would NOT prevent a women from receiving her just dues simply because she's a woman. Nope. If a woman hits a man she has no right to complain if she gets hit back...and NO ONE should be interfering. No one should be hitting anyone, but women that beat on men are not only dumb, they are extremely disrespectful and it should not be tolerated, just as much as it should not be tolerated if a man initiates physical conflict with a woman.

Unfortunately, we live in a world where women today are not the same as they were a generation ago. Many women no longer respect mens' position in society. They want to continue receiving all the benefits traditionally afforded to women, but without having to do the things women were traditionally expected to do. Likewise, they also want to receive all the benefits traditionally afforded to men, but without doing any of the things men have traditionally been expected to do. Essentially, they want all the benefits of both sexes...without any of the responsibility or sacrifice that comes with either. On the other hand, men are expected to continue doing all the things that they have always done, while receiving progressively less respect and fewer benefits as times goes by....and SOCIETY condones...and even TEACHES this. It is sick.

This is not directed towards all women, as I am fully aware not all women are like this (my wife is not like this at all), but there is an ever-growing number of females (often in their 20's-30's) who do possess this mentality...and I am absolutely sick of it.
We need to figure out what brand of birth control is making some of these women so aggressive.

Fuck methyltren, that seems more potent as a pre workout oral lol

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Those men need to be sat down and taught what mutual respect means...because they clearly have no clue.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws