over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Going into men's physique - Need advice

AVelasques911

Registered
Ok I'm 37 and been training since 16. I cycled from around 20-25, then went clean after that. Have been on TRT for past 4 years (mine was at 302). Now self-prescribed cruising.

I'm extreme prone to gyno/bloating/low libido and everything bad from estrogen so I need to learn about dry compounds. Just adding 200mg of mast to my TRT, I dropped an inch off my waist in a week with zero changes in diet, that's how much I bloat.

So currently it's 200T/200Mast, 1/4 arimidex daily and nothing else. I was taking HCG at 500 per week but I'm still getting itchy nipples and ED so I want to see how I do without that for a month (fertility is a con for me anyway) before I lower the test)

I'm not worried about blasting, it's practicing staying dense, full and hard year-round that I want to focus on this year before I compete in 2020.

I'm taking the HCG out like I said. After that I was considering doing 100mg Test/300mg Mast as my cruise.... that came to me since 100mg puts me at 790ng/dl and 200 puts me at 950 ng/dl. So not a HUGE difference and I don't know if being on just enough test to function well is more the goal here when trying to stay dry, dry, dry.

Anything else I should add to my CRUISE (can't afford HGH), would that 100/300 modification be a smart one considering who sensitive I am to estrogen? I'll worry about blasting later in the year, right now I'm trying to develop a good stack I can be on year round

200t/200m/50 proviron
100t/300m/25 proviron

Low dose primo could go on there but I don't know if that's a bit of a waste. Any input appreciated, this is a bit complicated for me since I used to only play around with test and dbol and get super bloated when I was younger, I didn't care.

Im a physique competitor. Im 39. This was also my first year. Ill tell u one thing. Its very hard competing against 24 yr old skinny little naturally lean guys especially bc thats what the judges like. Even their skin looks different. Id tell u get ur feet wet move into classic which it eliminates those little shits. Physique pros and local and qualifiers look way different. Its almost like a different sport. Id look into eq for a long cycle for vascularity abd hardness

P.S. I'm mostly focused on year-round cruising because I'm really hoping to not have to blast into a show doing something crazy like 700mg of tren or something

If that's what it takes I won't even do it. I'm trying to look my best ever, year-round but I don't want to do any heavy blasts. I'd rather maintain a solid base year round and then maybe just add a few lower dose compounds, maybe 200mg of tren ace, or up my masteron to 600mg, 50mg of winny etc.

I don't know if that's how it works, because I've seen some of these guys cruises (coughJOHNSKYWALKERcough) and they are pushing close a gram per week, which to me is insane. I'd like to keep yearly total dose at 400-500mg total

Let's say I did 100mg test/300mg Mast and maybe cycle winny 2 months on, 3 months off. Something like that I'd feel ok doing, my bloodwork so far on 400mg total is on point.

If you're wanting to go for a year round, sustainable cycle you would probably be fine with test and mast. And as you mentioned in your original post, some proviron is a solid addition as well, though I would run at 50mg a day over 25mg.

Competing is a completely different animal though. If you've got great genes and a solid base, then minimal gear would be needed to do well at a local or state show considering your diet and training are on point. I won my first overall using 200mg of tren a and 200mg of mast a week. Though if you just come to stage in shape at the local level, that's usually good enough to place well.

This is all just a very generalized idea though. Without knowing what you currently look like it's really hard to say if you would need to push the gear to do well.

Id be focused on what your genetics are more so than the drugs and also diet. If u come in shredded ull do well. I naturally have a stocky bodybuilder frame. Short torso. Hold fat lower abs. Its hard to undo yrs of training. So look at a lean look. You dont have to be big. Believe me backstage it's a fucking joke looking at these kids but tan them up and good lighting and its a different story

If you're wanting to go for a year round, sustainable cycle you would probably be fine with test and mast. And as you mentioned in your original post, some proviron is a solid addition as well, though I would run at 50mg a day over 25mg.

Competing is a completely different animal though. If you've got great genes and a solid base, then minimal gear would be needed to do well at a local or state show considering your diet and training are on point. I won my first overall using 200mg of tren a and 200mg of mast a week. Though if you just come to stage in shape at the local level, that's usually good enough to place well.

This is all just a very generalized idea though. Without knowing what you currently look like it's really hard to say if you would need to push the gear to do well.

I also compete in Men’s Physique….i just recently turned 36. My last show I did both Masters and Open. You could do Novice, Master, and Open divisions for your first show! I also try to stay pretty lean year round and I love the Test/Mast Cruise…..i’m also a big fan of proviron! You should stay pretty dry with that combination. I agree with ZacharyKane as long as diet and training are on point you could do really well on minimal gear at a local or state level show.

Be careful cruising on that much Mast if you care about your hair. Lots of my friends notice hairloss / MPB when cruising on Mast.

Thanks for all the great advice, I'm super stoked. I'm not competing until summer 2020, I want to take 2019 to experiment with what works best for me for staying dry and hard as much as I can, as ultimately I'd like to pursue some photoshoots more than I want to compete.

200T/200M/50 Proviron is what i'm most likely settling on. I just dropped the HCG and am getting bloods in a few weeks. If not I might drop the test to 100mg and bump the masteron to 300mg.... seems kind of odd, but I'm SO sensitive to estrogen. I'm really hoping it's the HCG that's giving me trouble as it's a waste of money.... I don't want to be fertile, I feel no better or worse on it, it's a pain to mix, I only take it because I'm afraid of the "raisin" stories, but if it's just a bit of shrinkage I don't care.

Anyway, I'll be toying around with that to hopefully get a good base going. The goal is really to look really good year round and NOT have to blast a massive amount of compounds to compete.... maybe some low dose tren and/or winny but I don't want to be on like 700mg of tren 600mg of mast and all these crazy amounts.

I may be kind of naive because from what I've been reading, some of these physique guys are on some insane doses..... so who knows, I may be in over my head lol. But it's still something I want to give a shot. I miss being on, I miss pushing those limits and need new challenges.

I have the structure for it, my waist gets to about 28 when I'm lean and about 31 when I have zero definition. I have very wide clavicles, my chest is 45 inches, so that's a 17 inch drop. I've been pushed by a lot of guys that compete at my gym, they think I could do really well.... I've always been a bit nervous, I get bad stage fright but I'm thinking what the hell, like I said, I want something new. I've been just coasting these past 5 years, I'm ready to push it to something new I've never tried.

Ok I'm 37 and been training since 16. I cycled from around 20-25, then went clean after that. Have been on TRT for past 4 years (mine was at 302). Now self-prescribed cruising.

I'm extreme prone to gyno/bloating/low libido and everything bad from estrogen so I need to learn about dry compounds. Just adding 200mg of mast to my TRT, I dropped an inch off my waist in a week with zero changes in diet, that's how much I bloat.

So currently it's 200T/200Mast, 1/4 arimidex daily and nothing else. I was taking HCG at 500 per week but I'm still getting itchy nipples and ED so I want to see how I do without that for a month (fertility is a con for me anyway) before I lower the test)

I'm not worried about blasting, it's practicing staying dense, full and hard year-round that I want to focus on this year before I compete in 2020.

I'm taking the HCG out like I said. After that I was considering doing 100mg Test/300mg Mast as my cruise.... that came to me since 100mg puts me at 790ng/dl and 200 puts me at 950 ng/dl. So not a HUGE difference and I don't know if being on just enough test to function well is more the goal here when trying to stay dry, dry, dry.

Anything else I should add to my CRUISE (can't afford HGH), would that 100/300 modification be a smart one considering who sensitive I am to estrogen? I'll worry about blasting later in the year, right now I'm trying to develop a good stack I can be on year round

200t/200m/50 proviron
100t/300m/25 proviron

Low dose primo could go on there but I don't know if that's a bit of a waste. Any input appreciated, this is a bit complicated for me since I used to only play around with test and dbol and get super bloated when I was younger, I didn't care.

in todays bb, GH is must.........especially if your contemplating primo:confused:

in todays bb, GH is must.........especially if your contemplating primo:confused:

No it's not. Plus he is competing in physique. Why is GH a must if you are using primo?

OP I would do trt and blast low doses occasionally. I know plenty of bigger guys who can do that. I use 150mg test per week on cruises or I used to come off as well (don't recommend that :eek::D). So if you are competing in physique I don't see why you have to run 4-500mg all year. I think 200mg test would be more than enough if it puts you at 950. If the difference between 100mg and 200mg is that little my recommendation would be 150mg test and 50mg proviron for your trt. That is enough to maintain, look good and stay hard.

For blasts you could add in 40mg mast and 40mg avar ed for 12 weeks for example. If you don't want to use orals then 300mg eq and 200mg mast for 16 weeks could be another blast cycle.

Now if all your health markers are gtg at 400mg+ all year then go for it I just don't see the need. I think most people can maintain at 100-200mg especially physique guys. Use sensible blasts before shows and you should be gtg. This is just my opinion and you can do what you want but if your diet is good all year and you control aromatization I don't see why you can't stay hard and look decent on trt (or just above).

No it's not. Plus he is competing in physique. Why is GH a must if you are using primo?

I think he was referring to primo being overpriced and often faked. So rather than adding it, investing in HGH instead for it's different effects on the body.

Loves me my Proviron… ;)

OP I would do trt and blast low doses occasionally. I know plenty of bigger guys who can do that. I use 150mg test per week on cruises or I used to come off as well (don't recommend that :eek::D). So if you are competing in physique I don't see why you have to run 4-500mg all year. I think 200mg test would be more than enough if it puts you at 950. If the difference between 100mg and 200mg is that little my recommendation would be 150mg test and 50mg proviron for your trt. That is enough to maintain, look good and stay hard.

For blasts you could add in 40mg mast and 40mg avar ed for 12 weeks for example. If you don't want to use orals then 300mg eq and 200mg mast for 16 weeks could be another blast cycle.

Now if all your health markers are gtg at 400mg+ all year then go for it I just don't see the need. I think most people can maintain at 100-200mg especially physique guys. Use sensible blasts before shows and you should be gtg. This is just my opinion and you can do what you want but if your diet is good all year and you control aromatization I don't see why you can't stay hard and look decent on trt (or just above).

^^this. Elvia has it strait. Plus pumping in 400-500 a week year around the gear will become less effective and eventually you will feel lethargic and the bloodwork will go to crap. I do TRT most of the year at 100 mg TC a week with hCG n and off and if my diet is on point I am lean and tight. After being in the gym for a decade or more most of us have a decent amount of muscle. A good amount of that can be maintained on a level of test that puts you in the upper quarter of normal range. Plus ot's a lot halthier that way. Then when you add in your Var and Mast or whatever it will work a lot better than if you were to just cruise on mast and test at total 400-500 mg year around. In that case you would have to blast a LOT more to get results and in the end you would probably look better and feel better on your lower dose blasts had you just done the TRT route to maintain.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws