over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Somastotatin and High dose HGH

Tkfkdgou21

Registered
If I use 10-15iu a day of HGH in a blast, do body produce somastotatin and the body cant use all the HGH? Do i need some somastotatin inhibitor like Huperzine A or the body does absorb all the GH? Any info will be nice thanks.

I'd be more worried about high BG at those doses.

Trying to control that will do you more benefit both health wise and nutrient partitioning wise compared to HP.A.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I'd be more worried about high BG at those doses.

Trying to control that will do you more benefit both health wise and nutrient partitioning wise compared to HP.A.

I’m running 10iu MWF n my fasting BS was up within 2 weeks

So I’m running lantus on those 3 days and it’s defo helping

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

I’m running 10iu MWF n my fasting BS was up within 2 weeks

So I’m running lantus on those 3 days and it’s defo helping

Yeah diabetes is a very real thing with guys who take a ton of GH for years on end without paying attention to their BG and A1C.

Its funny; Declining insulin sensitivity will work more against you for muscle growth than the benefit you'll get from GH itself.

Unfortunately that's not the stuff that's talked about nowadays (PM is an exception); in real life guys are more worried about looking like Andre the giant than their pancreas.

Yeah diabetes is a very real thing with guys who take a ton of GH for years on end without paying attention to their BG and A1C.

Its funny; Declining insulin sensitivity will work more against you for muscle growth than the benefit you'll get from GH itself.

Unfortunately that's not the stuff that's talked about nowadays (PM is an exception); in real life guys are more worried about looking like Andre the giant than their pancreas.

I’ve monitored mine for years with myself n clients as well as patients I work with in the NHS.

Mine have always been gd even with daily gh use during prep of 2-4iu.

However this last 4 weeks I’m running 10iu real gh MWF n my fasting sugar has gone from n average of 72 to average of 90-95. Nothing major but still not perfect.

I’ve used lantus once before with gd effect but only brief so this is a gd way of experimenting with several things at once

Will lantus aid in bringing it down

How does it effect gains/ recovery/look compared to the last 4 week with no slin

Can I then push it up to enhance gains

What dose is effective for health in terms of lowering BS on GH n then what dose allows enhanced gains

So if we inject 10iu pre workout with Insulin will the body produce somastotatin (excess GH) and not absorb the GH? From the bloodwork 10iu have greater IGF so our body definitely utilize the GH. But after I read about how somastotatin work I became worry if I waste my GH by injecting 10iu pre

So if we inject 10iu pre workout with Insulin will the body produce somastotatin (excess GH) and not absorb the GH? From the bloodwork 10iu have greater IGF so our body definitely utilize the GH. But after I read about how somastotatin work I became worry if I waste my GH by injecting 10iu pre
No. Somatostatin (also called somatotropin release–inhibiting hormone (SRIH)) merely suppresses the release of GH from your own pituitary. So if you are on 10IU+ of GH, your body will not produce any additional GH. But Somatostatin does not interfere with the absorption or action of exogenous GH (i.e. the stuff you inject).

No. Somatostatin (also called somatotropin release–inhibiting hormone (SRIH)) merely suppresses the release of GH from your own pituitary. So if you are on 10IU+ of GH, your body will not produce any additional GH. But Somatostatin does not interfere with the absorption or action of exogenous GH (i.e. the stuff you inject).

Good to know, thanks. Answer that I was looking for. Straight to the point! I thought it supresses synthetic GH (the stuff you inject) so I was a bit worried.

It may be a waste, you'd have to check IGF levels from varied dosing to see if you have a limit your liver can convert.

Some people just don't convert it well thus low IGF scores on GOOD HGH you sometimes see, or their liver is stressed out and unable to convert due to that.

I'd just get an IGF test and an AST/ALT check if you're worried.

What about those that use metofrim 500-1000mg daily? Would this offset the high blood glucose?

I’ve monitored mine for years with myself n clients as well as patients I work with in the NHS.

Mine have always been gd even with daily gh use during prep of 2-4iu.

However this last 4 weeks I’m running 10iu real gh MWF n my fasting sugar has gone from n average of 72 to average of 90-95. Nothing major but still not perfect.

I’ve used lantus once before with gd effect but only brief so this is a gd way of experimenting with several things at once

Will lantus aid in bringing it down

How does it effect gains/ recovery/look compared to the last 4 week with no slin

Can I then push it up to enhance gains

What dose is effective for health in terms of lowering BS on GH n then what dose allows enhanced gains

Those are all good questions; I guess you'll know the answer to them soon :)

Your buddy JP isn't a huge fan of lantus, but he's probably looking at it from an enhancement standpoint, it's efficacy health wise is different.

Colette Nelson's podcast on insulin on advices radio was really insightful on this stuff. Her theory of using lantus even in people who are pre-diabetic to bring down beta cell stress was something I haven't heard about before. Certainly not practiced in medicine.

Those are all good questions; I guess you'll know the answer to them soon :)

Your buddy JP isn't a huge fan of lantus, but he's probably looking at it from an enhancement standpoint, it's efficacy health wise is different.

Colette Nelson's podcast on insulin on advices radio was really insightful on this stuff. Her theory of using lantus even in people who are pre-diabetic to bring down beta cell stress was something I haven't heard about before. Certainly not practiced in medicine.

He isn’t no but he hasn’t every really trialed it either.

I’m
Down staying with him today so will be chatting abt It as we look at how im finding its effects

He isn’t no but he hasn’t every really trialed it either.

I’m
Down staying with him today so will be chatting abt It as we look at how im finding its effects

Pretty sure he used it a whole offseason when he was logging on another board years and years ago.

Pretty sure he used it a whole offseason when he was logging on another board years and years ago.

I’ll ask him this afty when I land at his but when we spoke last week I don’t remember him saying he used it much. Preferred fast

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity