over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Has Health Insurance dropped you?

Tim Zane

Registered
I've been thinking about this and wondered if anyone has had this experience. If you tell your normal doc what you are taking, is it possible that that can cause you to lose your insurance because they deem you more likely to have medical problems? I am at the doc now for a nagging forearm pain, so the usual questions came up and I just say I'm not taking anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

In for answers.

Dont see the correlation between aas and forearm pain tbh, unless it's cts from gh. Ignorant doctors will blame everything on aas:eek:

I've been thinking about this and wondered if anyone has had this experience. If you tell your normal doc what you are taking, is it possible that that can cause you to lose your insurance because they deem you more likely to have medical problems? I am at the doc now for a nagging forearm pain, so the usual questions came up and I just say I'm not taking anything.

Sent from my SM-N950U using Tapatalk

I don't think it is legal to do in most states. I told my doctors about my steroid/HGH use after my heart attack and insurance still payed for my over $100,000 bill and then another bill for more than that a month later when I got my defibrillator. Ive never had an issue. Insurance pays for heroin drug addicts recovery and never drops them from coverage.

Got game has warned against this happening.

Let me start off by saying I am far from and expert in this area but common sense lead me to contribute this. I will say dealing with insurance to pay for things is a bitch and a whole different story than what I’m talking about.

In FL you can not be dropped for anything. Fuck most all insurance dish out ridiculous amounts of money for these ponzie scams rehab centers. It was really out of control and just a vacation to get high as fuck on insurance. Let me say It is a very sad thing and I feel for anyone going or as been touched by some going through addiction. Before the laws changed all the pill mill owners flipped into the rehab business and mad more money than they ever with the pill mills. I heard a piss test they charge the insurance 15,000.( now will they get that no).

In FL I know they can’t denie you for any preexisting condition and most just make you take a physical for a better rate. People make mistakes and cannot be denied care. Everything in this world causes something now a days who’s right and Wong( I realize there are guidelines w insurance). They can’t weed out the people who get cancer,unhealthy lifestyle, diabetics, addicts, thrill seekers and whatever is going to put them in the hole. I do believe they can adjust rates yearly though.

So it isn’t like car insurance, after so many strikes they label high risk and let you go the following year and where ever accident everyone is suing. When your constantly loosening money over a material thing it different than a life.

For the purpose of your question never ever say to much unless you are in some kind of real trouble, don’t play doctor and get something denied because YOU though something caused it. You saying something accidentally that isn’t even true gets written down and set to insurance even the littlest details so be careful. Have you ever as for records in the last couple years?:eek:

Let me start off by saying I am far from and expert in this area but common sense lead me to contribute this. I will say dealing with insurance to pay for things is a bitch and a whole different story than what I’m talking about.

In FL you can not be dropped for anything. Fuck most all insurance dish out ridiculous amounts of money for these ponzie scams rehab centers. It was really out of control and just a vacation to get high as fuck on insurance. Let me say It is a very sad thing and I feel for anyone going or as been touched by some going through addiction. Before the laws changed all the pill mill owners flipped into the rehab business and mad more money than they ever with the pill mills. I heard a piss test they charge the insurance 15,000.( now will they get that no).

In FL I know they can’t denie you for any preexisting condition and most just make you take a physical for a better rate. People make mistakes and cannot be denied care. Everything in this world causes something now a days who’s right and Wong( I realize there are guidelines w insurance). They can’t weed out the people who get cancer,unhealthy lifestyle, diabetics, addicts, thrill seekers and whatever is going to put them in the hole. I do believe they can adjust rates yearly though.

So it isn’t like car insurance, after so many strikes they label high risk and let you go the following year and where ever accident everyone is suing. When your constantly loosening money over a material thing it different than a life.

Im pretty sure it is this way in most states, like I said earlier. I know it is in mine. Federal law prohibits it too I think, "Obamacare".

I don't know how many times I told my doctor everything I have used and nothing ever happened. I also scribe for doctors all day long and document people taking illegal drugs and I never heard of anyone loosing their insurance. Unless its the state I live in I really can't see this happening.

You can also ask the front desk for your doctor's note. If you ask your doctor not to record stuff they shouldn't unless they are a duesch bag. I would wait a visit or two and mention you want to tell your doc everything for health purposes but would appreciate if he didn't record what you tell him.

According to friends who are docs and/or in medical school; disclosing what you're doing to your physician so they can keep certain factors (cardiac, renal, hepatic) in mind is a good idea. Insurance companies aren't dropping guys for this left and right, otherwise half the people in this country (everyone's addicted to something) would be dropped. The problem is, I don't think there's anything that can stop a company from dropping you, pretty sure they've sketched their by laws very meticulously.

But this is in cases where your doctor is younger, and more progressive which most aren't...

God bless the American healthcare system [emoji846][emoji106]

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

I don't think it is legal to do in most states. I told my doctors about my steroid/HGH use after my heart attack and insurance still payed for my over $100,000 bill and then another bill for more than that a month later when I got my defibrillator. Ive never had an issue. Insurance pays for heroin drug addicts recovery and never drops them from coverage.

Your lucky they placed that ICD for you or maybe they just view steriods as less harmful as other drugs. In a lot of hospitals they also look at lifestyle, habits and past history and if there is something in there that they dont like they refuse to do the procedure. I cant recall the exact details but I do remember seeing in a doctors notes on 2 different occasions one with tobacco and the other with cocaine where they refused to do the procedure and said they were not an candidate for those reasons.

What about life insurance? Is it possible if you die and they investigate and deem steroids caused your heart attack and then deny your claim to your family? They ask questions about illegal dug use etc when you apply for life insurance.

What about life insurance? Is it possible if you die and they investigate and deem steroids caused your heart attack and then deny your claim to your family? They ask questions about illegal dug use etc when you apply for life insurance.
I used to sell life insurance. There is a contestability clause, where within the first two years, if you lied about something, they can deny the payout. After two years have passed, you're in the clear.

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

Your lucky they placed that ICD for you or maybe they just view steriods as less harmful as other drugs. In a lot of hospitals they also look at lifestyle, habits and past history and if there is something in there that they dont like they refuse to do the procedure. I cant recall the exact details but I do remember seeing in a doctors notes on 2 different occasions one with tobacco and the other with cocaine where they refused to do the procedure and said they were not an candidate for those reasons.

This is similiar to what I was thinking. Doubtful insurance will drop you but your doctor might. I've heard of this happening with smokers and another case.

Well, that isn't going to happen if you are paying for it. I could see that happen if someone is poor and doesn't have any health insurance but even then I think that could be legally challenged.

I don't think with something like a ICD that would happen, but in the case of a heart transplant I could definitely see that happen since hearts are such a precious commodity. The health of the patient does play a big part then, and if someone is addicted to drugs that would put them much lower on the recipient list.

This is similiar to what I was thinking. Doubtful insurance will drop you but your doctor might. I've heard of this happening with smokers and another case.

Yes, it is always a doctor's right to end a relationship as far as I know.

Surgeons won't operate on tobacco users as it significantly impacts healing. They will tell people to quit and then they will operate.

I worked with doctors who wig out over cocaine while the last guy I worked with had a patient get a clean drug test before he would continue to prescribe her pain medications when she was positive for cocaine.

Last week a heroine addict kid walked out of the hospital after his surgery with a tube/drain in his wound so he could do heroine. He now has returned several times to the same doctor. The doctor doesn't want to get the kid in trouble, he just wants the kid to heal and move on.

When I talked to the kid he said he did kratom as well for pain control. I haven't met any doctor who knows about kratom but a lot of patients have mentioned this to me.

Yes, it is always a doctor's right to end a relationship as far as I know.
True......my dad's doctor dropped him specifically because he would not change his lifestyle. He's diabetic....and has already underwent 4X bypass surgery...plus has a stent in pretty much every artery at his heart.

But the doctor told him that if he wasn't willing to help himself, then he couldn't do anything for him and couldn't stand to watch him go down that path.

My dad is doing much better now, but still regrets losing that doctor as he was one of the best around.

My doctor knows everything I do. But still to be safe, it helps to already be on TRT through a prescription.

Sent from my LG-H871 using Tapatalk

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity