YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Use T4 with HGH or better a mix of T4/T3?

Alex30

Registered
Hi guys what is the best option using HGH, with T4 or mix of T4/T3? for fat loss.
I'm using a 200mcg of T4 ED but i have T3 to.

I would go with a mix in a 4:1 ratio, just like armour thyroid. So in your case, that would translate to using 50 mcg T3 alongside the 200 mcg T4. You would be on a relatively high dose already then though so just adjust both if you find you're dosing too high. (tachycardia, fever like feeling, sore throat, hindred breathing, too rapid weight loss come to mind)

I would go with a mix in a 4:1 ratio, just like armour thyroid. So in your case, that would translate to using 50 mcg T3 alongside the 200 mcg T4. You would be on a relatively high dose already then though so just adjust both if you find you're dosing too high. (tachycardia, fever like feeling, sore throat, hindred breathing, too rapid weight loss come to mind)
ya think? :banghead:

T4 for me is enough, no point of adding t4/t3 mix if fatloss isn't priority #1

T4 for me is enough, no point of adding t4/t3 mix if fatloss isn't priority #1

Yes, priority is fat loss for 1 month, what is the best moment to take? empty stomach at morning or 1/2 morning and 1/2 in the afternoon?

No need for these kinds of replies Jeff... Maybe you should join my anger management class xxx
Maybe you should stop giving medical advice considering that you are completely unqualified. Your recommendation is completely unwarranted, idiotic and plain reckless. Not least because it drives up my fucking blood pressure :banghead:

Lacking too much info to make a call. GH dosage and frequency would be a good starting point. With fat loss being priority, I would dump T4 and go only T3. Your question about splitting dosage in half morning/afternoon is a valid one. I would head that direction depending upon dosage. T3 is something you want to edge up over time.

Maybe you should stop giving medical advice considering that you are completely unqualified. Your recommendation is completely unwarranted, idiotic and plain reckless. Not least because it drives up my fucking blood pressure :banghead:

You really need to tone it down.

It's called Xanax, Jeff. :lightbulb:

Lacking too much info to make a call. GH dosage and frequency would be a good starting point. With fat loss being priority, I would dump T4 and go only T3. Your question about splitting dosage in half morning/afternoon is a valid one. I would head that direction depending upon dosage. T3 is something you want to edge up over time.

Yes, I forgot, my dose of HGH is 2,5-3ui only 1 aplication in the morning.
I understand that only T3 with hgh was an error so I use T4, but I do not know if a mixture of T4 / T3 for fat loss could be better.

That dose really isn't aggressive enough to "require" thyroid. But, if you wish to maximize fat loss results, drop T4 and use T3. Start with 25mcg A.M. Keep track of your results. Take photos once or even twice a week. Same lighting/location and time of day. After one week, your next move would be to perhaps add another 12.5mcg in the afternoon. Week 3, move to 25mcg A.M. and 25mcg P.M.

Your logic in this exercise is a bit ambiguous but I wanted to at least give you some constructive input. Move slowly and cautiously with the thyroid. Don't forget to taper off. Working up to a dosage on thyroid and then just going cold turkey is a lesson you don't want to learn the hard way.

Stats, training history, cycle info, and training style would all be useful to gain good answers in the future.

Yes, I forgot, my dose of HGH is 2,5-3ui only 1 aplication in the morning.
I understand that only T3 with hgh was an error so I use T4, but I do not know if a mixture of T4 / T3 for fat loss could be better.

Atm down T4 to 150 and added 25mcg of t3, all in the morning with empy stomach, i try them :)

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131