over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Chest tightness

joe1988

Registered
A little background on me. I’m 30 years old, 6’1” 200lbs, lifting since I was 14. I lift 4 days per week and do cardio 3 to 4 days per week at moderate to high intensity. At 17 I used a ZMA supplement that was tainted with I dont know what but I was shut down for about 4 months after only using the ZMA for a week. At 24 I used over the counter superdrol from iron mag labs for 3 week. At about 26 I tried to do a cycle of test e @ 500mg per week. After each shot I got flu like symptoms. During the 3rd week I become very sick after my shot and was in bed for a week. I had a swollen lump in my groin, turns out I had a swollen inguineal lymph node. Most likely the test had some bacteria. I stopped the cycle. Recently I found this forum and I decided to try another cycle. I purchased the products months ago but I didn’t use them because of fear from my previous experiences. Fast forward and 2 weeks ago I started test c @ 300mg per week. I’ve been doing one shot per week on Sundays. First shot went great no pip, not much else to report. Towards the end of the first week I did start to notice my sex drive was higher. I took the second shot last Sunday morning. Again, felt good, no flu like symptoms. That Sunday afternoon I felt my heart start beating very hard. Not fast, just with a lot of force. I was sitting down when I started to notice it. I also started to feel a tightness on the left side of my chest under my pec. I figured it was anxiety. The feeling would come and go the rest of the day. Yesterday I hit chest shoulders and tris. I was tired all day but in the gym I was feeling great. I had already gained strength since last week, the pump was better, I was super focused. I don’t believe it was a placebo effect. After the weights I decided to do light cardio session, 20 mins walking on incline. 5 mins into the cardio I noticed my chest tightening and now I had a ache in my left trap muscle. I just tried to ignore it. Later that night some more forceful heart beats at rest. Woke up this morning with the on and off tightness in my chest. So I said fuck it I need to get checked out. This morning I went to the ER. My blood pressure was 154/98 at arrival, while waiting for the doc it came down to 133/65. EKG came back normal, blood test normal, chest X-ray normal. The test is definitely kicking in because the libido is very high. I feel good, I don’t want to stop. Doc says I might have heart burn? I thought some of you experienced guys could give me some advice?

Can you please just give the rest of the stuff away to someone.

It's for your own good, seriously.

Last edited:
Agreed get a full bloods and physical before you get really hurt brother.find out what's wrong then decide what's best for u

I had a lot of irregular heart beats and heart pounding when i first started using AAS. I was using dirty testosterone from Mexico, Brovel. I did stupid high doses of the entire bottle once a week because i didn’t want to bring it across the border.
I think it’s probably a shock to your body and you should start with a lower dose. I’d try 100mg a week and slowly go up. It’s good that your EKG came back fine. Keep an eye on things and if it persists stop and see if the symptoms go away.

Would a ekg show heart disease? I should have asked the doc... Just last week I ran 4 miles easily. I do regular cardio, I’m physically fit. If I wasn’t on anything I’d think it’s probably heart burn because I’ve been eating more than I ever have before, but because I’m on the test I can’t help but think there’s a connection. I didn’t tell the doc I was on testosterone. Stopping seems like the right thing to do. Maybe just one more shot, maybe it’ll go away?

I'm tempted to side with Voxide on this one, if you're reacting to it that harshly and with those wacky side effects, it may just not be for you...

Would a ekg show heart disease? I should have asked the doc... Just last week I ran 4 miles easily. I do regular cardio, I’m physically fit. If I wasn’t on anything I’d think it’s probably heart burn because I’ve been eating more than I ever have before, but because I’m on the test I can’t help but think there’s a connection. I didn’t tell the doc I was on testosterone. Stopping seems like the right thing to do. Maybe just one more shot, maybe it’ll go away?
Honestly, an EKG is pretty useless unless you're currently having an episode. A 24 hour holter monitor would be more effective, yet still wouldn't be enough to make a clear diagnosis. You would need an echo at the very least.

Anxiety from my Reading. High bloodpressure was probably because you were freaking out and at the hospital.

I once was in the Same position, scans didn't show a thing. You're mind is a powerfull thing ;)

But for safety, get it checked again/ other scans for your own piece of mind

Thanks for your input guys. I scheduled an appointment with my doc.

Well, I had my heart attack at age 38 while squatting heavy. I had been on steroids pretty consistently by then for about 10 years or so. I really don't think that the short time you have taken this testosterone that it could have damaged your heart, unless it was contaminated with bacteria or something but then you would probably have a high fever.

My advice, like the others, is to get off now and figure out what is going on. It isn't worth the risk. My life is ruined now because of what I did to myself. If you end up going back on it again, take a low dose like 200 mg/wk. That is what I started out with and made terrific gains on just that. When you are new at using it you will make huge gains on low doses. You started out way too high.

In all honesty though, after my experience my advice now is to just stay natural and work out hard and be healthy. Live a long an happy life. You have to realize that once you start down the steroid road that you have to stay on it if you want to keep your gains. Once you get off and go clean for an extended time you will lose much of what you have built up. It becomes a lifestyle, part of your life using the stuff. As you use it year after year you will have to use higher and higher doses to build more muscle. Health becomes compromised. It is your life though and you have to make the choice.

Here is my story, I had more trouble just today at the gym. http://www.professionalmuscle.com/f...heart-attack-age-38-follow-up-phils-post.html

Also if it is somewhat/mostly anxiety induced symptoms you may want to reconsider Test-C with only one shot per week. This may swing your hormones quite a bit in 7 days and make your head issues worse.

If you want to stick with Test-C, maybe consider at least 2x injections per week.

Best of luck to you on your AAS journey

Maldorf I’ve read a lot of your thread. It really makes me wonder if steroids are right for me. I mean I just started and I’m already having issues. On other boards you don’t really hear about bad things happening to guys. This is the first place where I’ve seen that it is possible to have serious health problems from steroids. So is it worth it?? Probably not, but it’s so enticing. I just want to be big. I love that pumped full feeling. I’m sure everyone of you guys feel the same way. Brad, I did think of injecting twice per week. Maybe that would keep my levels more stable. Being honest with myself, shooting once per week instead of twice shouldn’t cause these symptoms in a healthy person. Am I healthy? I hope so but I’m going to stop and see if my symptoms resolve and I’m going see my doc.

Maldorf I’ve read a lot of your thread. It really makes me wonder if steroids are right for me. I mean I just started and I’m already having issues. On other boards you don’t really hear about bad things happening to guys. This is the first place where I’ve seen that it is possible to have serious health problems from steroids. So is it worth it?? Probably not, but it’s so enticing. I just want to be big. I love that pumped full feeling. I’m sure everyone of you guys feel the same way. Brad, I did think of injecting twice per week. Maybe that would keep my levels more stable. Being honest with myself, shooting once per week instead of twice shouldn’t cause these symptoms in a healthy person. Am I healthy? I hope so but I’m going to stop and see if my symptoms resolve and I’m going see my doc.
^^Above bolded are your best bets. Always, ALWAYS get things checked out when in doubt!

I'm going to say the gear is not causing the issue ( very short time) but it's exacerbated a pre existing issue... You need to figure that out.. That being said I had a buddy who was allergic to either the BA or BB in the gear.. After every injection felt like royal hell .. He stopped and started numerous cycles only to get a full panel done and was honest with his dr.. They finally came to that conclusion.. He has done a couple cycles since of Orals and no issues.. Now that being said I'm not a fan of oral gear and don't recommend it ( although I use it on occasion pre workout..) .. Discuss with your dr what tests you have previously done at the Er and your symptoms.. He may go the route of ordering a echocardiogram or something else of that nature... Just be safe.. Your young and have a ton of time on your side... If there is a issue catch it now and things will be much better in the long run.. Let us know what Ya find..

Thank you everyone for the advice. I’ll let you know what my doc says. I hope I don’t have heart disease or something serious. At the ER I felt like the docs and nurses kind brushed my concerns aside because I’m young and I look healthy with no history of problems. Just hope my doc takes me serious. I don’t want to hear the oh you’re young there’s nothing wrong.

Thank you everyone for the advice. I’ll let you know what my doc says. I hope I don’t have heart disease or something serious. At the ER I felt like the docs and nurses kind brushed my concerns aside because I’m young and I look healthy with no history of problems. Just hope my doc takes me serious. I don’t want to hear the oh you’re young there’s nothing wrong.

Im glad you are going to get looked at. So are you going off the gear today?

Too many of us take putting a foreign substance into our body too lightly. I know I used to. It can get you into trouble.

Yes I’m going to stop. I just have to wait till it clears my system. I’ll probably feel like crap for a couple of weeks until my hpta kicks in.

The main thing you are experiencing is anxiety. Anything posted like you have heart disease form gear is ridiculous. You have been on about 2 weeks. The surge in hormones has threw your body off and your mind is simply not strong enough to cope. I can tell by your posts you are a worrier. You probably imagine having a heart attack frequently now. There could be a pre-existing issue but no it's just anxiety. Your mind is a powerful thing and aas can fuck it up. Some don't do well with hormones especially at teh start and end of cycles due to the sharp shift. If you must carry on then inject a lower dose more frequently and avoid tren or eq at all costs.

Yes I’m going to stop. I just have to wait till it clears my system. I’ll probably feel like crap for a couple of weeks until my hpta kicks in.

Just noticed this. Good decision. Playing with hormones isn't for everyone. Although not going to lie sometimes I get a weird tightness in my chest and think is this it :eek::D I am sure many are the same on here. You read enough threads about dying and it can have an effect so health should always be top priority.

Last edited:
The main thing you are experiencing is anxiety. Anything posted like you have heart disease form gear is ridiculous. You have been on about 2 weeks. The surge in hormones has threw your body off and your mind is simply not strong enough to cope. I can tell by your posts you are a worrier. You probably imagine having a heart attack frequently now. There could be a pre-existing issue but no it's just anxiety. Your mind is a powerful thing and aas can fuck it up. Some don't do well with hormones especially at teh start and end of cycles due to the sharp shift. If you must carry on then inject a lower dose more frequently and avoid tren or eq at all costs.

I agree with this. OP is one of those people. Good thing you are stopping gear cuz it's clearly not for you. Hell be careful that the needles you used werent the fake repackaged ones that came from some guy living in a van down by the river! Cuz those give ya the plague [emoji10][emoji44] just kidding

Anyway hope your Doc gives you something to calm you down and makes you realize that being a worry wart isn't good. Good luck you'll be fine.

Last edited:

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost