YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does lr3 limit fat gain similar to how gh does on a bulk?

nihilixm

Banned
lets say 20mcg lr3 daily like how seth spartan suggests it daily vs 4iu gh. Assume the gh would work a bit better at lowering fat gain bulking, but the lr3 would keep you leaner as well right? Also considering its cheaper to run that than gh by almost a factor of 2 and 20mcg is much more igf than your body could make naturally....itd be an easy choice between the 2 if you had a decent source.

thoughts on this? Or is lr3 just an overpriced GDA?

750mg test e ew
20mcg LR3 ed

750mg test e ew
4iu meditropes ed

which would keep you leaner? Which would give you a fuller bigger pop look? Would it be a crazy difference?
price:results?

Last edited:
If I would have to choose between GH and IGF1 I would go with the GH, as it has a much wider spectrum of effects (part of them are through increasing IGF1 secretion of course). You do have to consider as well that exogenous IGF1 will shut down your natural GH production to a serious degree as well.

However IGF1 by itself will help to lower fat deposit and increase metabolism.

The best solution of course is combing GH with IGF1 as they have a synergistic effect. The scientific literature below summarize nicely the effects of both GH, IGF1 and their combination

cbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443 GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation

If I would have to choose between GH and IGF1 I would go with the GH, as it has a much wider spectrum of effects (part of them are through increasing IGF1 secretion of course). You do have to consider as well that exogenous IGF1 will shut down your natural GH production to a serious degree as well.

However IGF1 by itself will help to lower fat deposit and increase metabolism.

The best solution of course is combing GH with IGF1 as they have a synergistic effect. The scientific literature below summarize nicely the effects of both GH, IGF1 and their combination

cbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/8853443 GH may exert metabolic effects either directly or indirectly through increased production of IGF-I. GH administration increases circulating IGF-I levels via stimulation of hepatic synthesis and secretion of IGF-I; it may also enhance local IGF-I synthesis, which exerts paracrine or autocrine effects. Figure 2 summarizes the metabolic effects of GH and IGF-I. Administration of GH and IGF-I in adult humans has been demonstrated to enhance protein anabolism. Combined administration of GH and IGF-I was observed to be more anabolic than either IGF-I or GH alone. Evidence is presented that protein accretion results mainly from direct effects of GH on tissues; additional indirect effects via IGF-I production are also likely. Administration of GH has been reported to produce carbohydrate intolerance with elevated plasma insulin levels, resulting from insulin resistance. in contrast, insulin sensitivity increased during administration of IGF-I, which exerts hypoglycaemic effects even with concomitant suppression of insulin secretion. A major direct metabolic effect of GH is to increase fat mobilization and oxidation, and thereby to reduce total body fat; there is no evidence that IGF-I acts directly on adipose tissue in vivo. GH administration results in sodium retention via stimulation of Na-K-ATPase. It is suggested that part of the effects of GH on tubular function (e.g. phosphate reabsorption) are mediated via IGF-I. Energy expenditure may be increased by administration of either GH or relatively high doses of IGF-I. One of the reasons for this phenomenon is an increase in lean body mass; GH may increase energy expenditure additionally be enhancing the production of T3 and by increasing lipid oxidation
Is it possible to use hexarelin for example with lr3 filling the gh component?

100mcg hexarelin first thing in the morning
20mcg igf lr3 30 minutes later

Is it possible to use hexarelin for example with lr3 filling the gh component?

100mcg hexarelin first thing in the morning
20mcg igf lr3 30 minutes later

Nothing may replace appropriate serum GH levels for optimal results, the IGF1 has a direct suppressing effect on any GH secretion

This requires some trial and error with GH serum testing, obviously exogenous GH along with IGF1 is much superior, but of course is more expensive, this is an interesting question, as I don't have enough experience to know how much the exogenous IGF1 will suppress the MK ability to trigger GH endogenous secretion

Last edited:
Currently using Sciroxx's GH and IGF and it keeps you leaner than anything

What protocol you're using bro ?

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Peterwilliam
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws