over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Need opinions/help

flex22

Registered
Last Tuesday night I was at the gym and both felt and heard tearing while benching 335 on my 4th rep everything was smooth and thank God I had partner. Went to hospital within an hour and had doctor look at it and had both X-ray and ultrasound done. He said I tore my small head bicep and part of pec. What my concern now Today is the intense bruising now going down my rib cage. Here’s some pics

Attachments

• 3D97BC88-74F2-4BDB-B68F-0FDE71515AE9.jpeg
    3D97BC88-74F2-4BDB-B68F-0FDE71515AE9.jpeg
    1.1 MB · Views: 242
I don't think the bruising traveling down your ribs is anything to worry about. The blood has to go somewhere and it's going to naturally follow gravity - down.

Yes good ole flat benching. What kisses me off is it wasn’t a weight I had trouble with. It was my 4th rep with 335 all smooth and then snap. This is the pic of my arm and chest tears..

Attachments

• 510DBF58-5A89-4D7F-962C-190ED6F8F70A.jpeg
    510DBF58-5A89-4D7F-962C-190ED6F8F70A.jpeg
    1.8 MB · Views: 207
I wish you a speedy recovery! Was thinking about testing my BP tomorrow; not gonna happen...

Yeah the bleeding patterns are very injury and degree dependent. It's just blood moving down from the sleep and arm resting over the area. You already had scans done and evaluated.

Sent from my Pixel XL using Tapatalk

Gosh damn man. Sorry to see that.

Bleeding is completely normal. I'd schedule surgery asap. Jump on bpc/tb/gh and start searching for the best PT's in your area.

Really sorry to see you got injured!

Pretty much this exactly though. Find yourself a good surgeon and supplement to speed up/compliment the healing process.

As far the bruising, as other have said, 100% normal but also scary. I had a little tear in my lat years ago (doctor estimated it at maybe a 1cm tear but it had already started healing) but that sucker left me with bruise the size of a t-bone steak across my shoulder and lat.

Gosh damn man. Sorry to see that.

Bleeding is completely normal. I'd schedule surgery asap. Jump on bpc/tb/gh and start searching for the best PT's in your area.

Last Tuesday night I was at the gym and both felt and heard tearing while benching 335 on my 4th rep everything was smooth and thank God I had partner. Went to hospital within an hour and had doctor look at it and had both X-ray and ultrasound done. He said I tore my small head bicep and part of pec. What my concern now Today is the intense bruising now going down my rib cage. Here’s some pics

Do not worry about the blood, only a spill of blood into the tissues will be reabsorbed in the next ten days. Instead, ask your doctor about the lesion

weird.. i always thought of flat barbell as an 'anchor' movement for the chest

weird.. i always thought of flat barbell as an 'anchor' movement for the chest

I stopped doing them after I read Blood and Guts because Dorian said in that book he avoided flat “barbell” bench.

I’ve continued running my gh and it’s honestly workwd wonders for my healing process. I also have been going to gym EOD and just doing legs and cardio. It’s really helped me both mentally and physically. And I also believed it what has helped so much with the bruising. At this moment right now believe it or not I would say 75% of my bruising is gone. My range of motion is leaps and bounds better and I’m slowly beginning to work arms just very lightly. I am pleased with my Look at the moment too. My abs are much much more visible because I’ve been watching my diet and eating clean and also cut down on meals because I’m obviously not doing as much as I as before so it’s really helped me lean out. I’ll pot somemoic tomorrow to show y’all where I’m at recovery wise

So my injury happened on Nov 13. After it occurred I took 1 whole weeek off and then for about 2 weeks just did legs EOD. The last week and half I slowly been imcorpating upper body movements again. But very strict and mainly hammer strength or machine. I still have a while before I can do any push exercises cause they definetly irritate the most. But I’m very happy with progress so far. I will actually post some
Pics early this upcoming week. Bruising is completely gone already

Looks like your in clear now, but at that time your were a pretty high risk for rhabdomyolysis. Best thing to do is have your creatinine monitor closely and keep hydrated.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity