over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Dirty Gear?

hugostiglitz87

Registered
So who is this social media guy that got his leg infected. "Dan the body builder" he seems like a complete idiot, he wont go into detail how his leg got infected. He just says dirty steroids. Which doesnt help with much info. And he raised over 18 k on go fund me.

Some people are saying this really more common. But ive been using UG and pharma grade stuff for 6 years and never had infection the worst was tren cough. So whats deal with this guy? Do we call bullshit? maybe he was messing around with other stuff?

Pretty sure it was a scam as alot of people have been saying, he stopped the go fund me at 18k. People were asking him to post reciepts and nmore pics of his leg but he never did. All of his friends say that they havent heard from him in 3 days. He also has a youtube vid posted only a week ago, where he seemed fine. Obviously im not sure how fast that infection could have spread. But to me it sounds like a scam

So who is this social media guy that got his leg infected. "Dan the body builder" he seems like a complete idiot, he wont go into detail how his leg got infected. He just says dirty steroids. Which doesnt help with much info. And he raised over 18 k on go fund me.

Some people are saying this really more common. But ive been using UG and pharma grade stuff for 6 years and never had infection the worst was tren cough. So whats deal with this guy? Do we call bullshit? maybe he was messing around with other stuff?

Any gear can be dirty, the lab wherever it's made needs to be completely aseptic. Even (CLIA) clinical setting high grade labs can have issues, Always remember humans are prone to make mistakes, regardless if they mean to or not so its best to learn how to sterilize your gear on your own. Personally I got a severe infection back in 2011 from some dirty gear, [won't name names] the ug lab was well known. I blame myself for not doing my due diligence and re-sterilizing the gear

whats deal with this guy? Well, it's scam.

Body builder in thiland,I have watched his you tube stuff,seems like a decent guy but you just never know anymore

He put out a new video.showing his leg... he was telling the truth.

[ame]https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=iEy1L3Outbs[/ame]

OK then. That's settled.

Well glad to see he is doing OK but still hasn't explained what happen...

Sent from my LG-H872 using Tapatalk

Yep, real. You can even see the dent in his leg where he lost muscle tissue. I have a similar dent but smaller in my ass from where I had surgery like him. I am glad that he wasn't lying. I don't know him but in these videos he seems like a nice guy.

I've got one on my butt as well. It was minor and dome in a Dr office but it doesn't take much to lose a dent's work of butt tissue. In my case it was a simple Strep infection.

My guess is that his leg is going to be pretty deformed looking. Like shark bite. I'm wondering if he's going to settle down and workout a career now that this shite bite him in the butt/leg. I'm a little surprised that 10K wiped him out. I guess he wasn't as successful as some thought. I would have thought he was pulling down 10K a month. Figures he was pushing products, getting social media advertisement moneys, investing in real estate, maybe doing some It consultation. IDK, I just thought he was doing better. Guess he was just having fun shooting steroids and banging hookers. Maybe the Columbia thing was his next big move looking to move product or something.

Last edited:
I've got one on my butt as well. It was minor and dome in a Dr office but it doesn't take much to lose a dent's work of butt tissue. In my case it was a simple Strep infection.

I had to go into the OR, but it was outpatient. That spot still hurts to this day if I put a lot of stress on it.

Even if you get dirty gear, and you get an infection, go to the ER or doctor immediately and they can drain it and medicate before it takes half your leg like this guy. He probably lived in denial for a damn week or more.

Even if you get dirty gear, and you get an infection, go to the ER or doctor immediately and they can drain it and medicate before it takes half your leg like this guy. He probably lived in denial for a damn week or more.

Yeah, I think in most cases the guy let it go too long. I suppose it is possible to end up with some of that really nasty flesh eating bacteria shit that can do that kind of damage in a day or two, but most is not.

I let mine go for nearly 2 weeks, thinking I could take care of it on my own. That was stupid. It got worse very slowly.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws