YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Possibly the best looking Synthol Freak?

He looked good before he started synth. Why would he do that. That’s to bad IMO.

www.PharmaComStore.ws

i dont think its all syntherol , ive known a lot of guys and a few women that have used large amounts and it didnt end up looking like that?

the muscle doesnt look right when hes moving , my thoughts are implants with site injecting syntherol?

just my opinion.

Looks awful, never been a fan of the look. Smooth muscles that look the same when contracted, not a fan.

Only read the first few posts of the thread on MD, but I have to say I liked that part of the comment their member "lifepulse" made:

"Supposedly, many many pros use Synthol as well-- and in the majority of cases, we probably don't know it, because it doesn't look stupidly out of place. With all of the "Synthol freaks", their entire LOOK is "out of place".

This dude straddles the line between the two-- so he looks dumber/more obvious than most pros, but less dumb/less obvious than the non-lifting Synthol freaks."

:lightbulb::)

When done properly, SEO, especially Syntherol, the only real deal from Synthetek, can NEVER be marked down, quite the opposite actually: many dudes that use it extensively BUT properly whose physiques inspire only positive remarks such as "WOW THIS GUY LOOK GREAT". :cool:;)

If not all, most of the top guys in the world use it. And so many more you wouldn't even imagine.

Not a guess, a fact. Just a fact. :)

Agreed!

I think it was in poor taste for Beta ona to mention Elvia by name,
very poor decision.

Plus Elvia does not go overboard like this kid does.

Lifepulse is a great trainer and knows tons about tons.

Only read the first few posts of the thread on MD, but I have to say I liked that part of the comment their member "lifepulse" made:

"Supposedly, many many pros use Synthol as well-- and in the majority of cases, we probably don't know it, because it doesn't look stupidly out of place. With all of the "Synthol freaks", their entire LOOK is "out of place".

This dude straddles the line between the two-- so he looks dumber/more obvious than most pros, but less dumb/less obvious than the non-lifting Synthol freaks."

:lightbulb::)

When done properly, SEO, especially Syntherol, the only real deal from Synthetek, can NEVER be marked down, quite the opposite actually: many dudes that use it extensively BUT properly whose physiques inspire only positive remarks such as "WOW THIS GUY LOOK GREAT". :cool:;)

If not all, most of the top guys in the world use it. And so many more you wouldn't even imagine.

Not a guess, a fact. Just a fact. :)

i dont think its all syntherol , ive known a lot of guys and a few women that have used large amounts and it didnt end up looking like that?

the muscle doesnt look right when hes moving , my thoughts are implants with site injecting syntherol?

just my opinion.

I'm thinking the same as you, something other than SEO.

Personally I do not like it, obviously it's not like the Brazilians injecting olive oil, and they're deformed! If everyone used the brain, with little SEO, would be able to have huge results, this guy after 10 weeks of SEO HA, has made huge changes, continues its growth, and its race to become PRO!

Attachments

• IMG-20181123-WA0002.jpg
    IMG-20181123-WA0002.jpg
    94.4 KB · Views: 534
Agreed!

I think it was in poor taste for Beta ona to mention Elvia by name,
very poor decision.

Plus Elvia does not go overboard like this kid does.

Lifepulse is a great trainer and knows tons about tons.

Firstly, that guy looks stupid. He looked better awhile back but has gone way overboard. He could have looked really good as well but I guess he has severe body dysmorphia and craves attention. Secondly, that is not from syntherol. Do guys really think it makes you look that?

Matey what did he say about me? PM if you want. I will never look anything like that because I am not an idiot and fully aware when I go "overboard".

The post I quoted was from Mike Arnold, it was a confusion for my part, and was clarified later in that thread.

The only thing I said is that Elvia, as he has recognized in this forum, is an SEO user, what's wrong with that?

It's not your place to say personal things about any member but yourself.

If Elvia wanted to be mentioned he would have chimed in himself.

It's called respecting others, learn and move on!

The post I quoted was from Mike Arnold, it was a confusion for my part, and was clarified later in that thread.

The only thing I said is that Elvia, as he has recognized in this forum, is an SEO user, what's wrong with that?

It's not your place to say personal things about any member but yourself.

If Elvia wanted to be mentioned he would have chimed in himself.

It's called respecting others, learn and move on!

I quoted a text, I did not even mention who it was, lifepulse asked, I answered that it was from Elvia but it was from Mike Arnold, MY MISTAKE. Elvia has said in 565845 posts in this forum that uses SEO, and that was the only thing I said.

If Elvia has problems with me, let us solve them ourselves. Stay in your problems.:cool:

You just don't get it Beti.

You're helpless and don't understand the "rules of the road".

Trying to justify inappropriate actions seems to be how you operate.

Go ahead, get the last word in, which will just prove what I'm saying.

C-ya

I quoted a text, I did not even mention who it was, lifepulse asked, I answered that it was from Elvia but it was from Mike Arnold, MY MISTAKE. Elvia has said in 565845 posts in this forum that uses SEO, and that was the only thing I said.

If Elvia has problems with me, let us solve them ourselves. Stay in your problems.:cool:

You just don't get it Beti.

You're helpless and don't understand the "rules of the road".

Trying to justify inappropriate actions seems to be how you operate.

Go ahead, get the last word in, which will just prove what I'm saying.

C-ya

I'm from another country, from another culture, maybe I do not understand how social norms work in your society.

What I can clarify without a doubt is that at no time have I had the intention of disturbing Elvia.

Beta Ona I have no issue with you whatsoever. I was just curious why my name was mentioned. I obviously can't see what was posted so was just curious. I am not bothered about people mentioning me unless it's really negative. I don't even care if they are negative as you can't be liked by everyone. I am all about honesty and people just being open. Perhaps people would be more aware of what syntherol can/can't do if more guys were open about their usage.

As Swiper posted many of the guys on the best bodybuilding stages are full of seo. They are the best examples of synthol freaks not the guy in this thread. With some guys you can see obvious usage but they still look great but this Russian guy passed that level of usage a long time ago.

You did nothing wrong. If a member publicly disclosed information and you make a reference to that, I don’t see how this violates any “rules of the road.”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

SEO can be pretty amazing if done correctly. This dude went overboard. There has to be a limit. Try telling a bodybuilder that.

Personally I do not like it, obviously it's not like the Brazilians injecting olive oil, and they're deformed! If everyone used the brain, with little SEO, would be able to have huge results, this guy after 10 weeks of SEO HA, has made huge changes, continues its growth, and its race to become PRO!

10 weeks of seo???? Ummmmmmmmmmm looks more of start to finish of a cycle. I’m sure you meant that to but body parts all grew the same to my eye.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear