over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA Stack

FK86

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Currently I’m in a caloric deficit to bring my body fat percentage down. I’m going to incorporate an ECA stack for the first time. Living in Canada allows me to get ephedrine. I’m going to start once a day with

24 mg ephedrine
200 mg caffeine
81 mg aspirin

I was just curious if there was a risk in interaction with other supplements. I also take

Multi
Vitamin D3
L-Tyrosine
L-Theanine
Zinc
Ashwagandha
Melatonin (sometimes)
Green Tea Extract
BCAA
Citrulline Malate <---

The citrulline malate has my concern as, along with aspirin, has an impact on blood regarding flow/thinning. I just don’t want to risk anything. I was also taking Ginkgo Biloba but am ceasing use for the very reason that it should not be combined with medications like aspirin. I’m even going to wait 3-4 days before my first ECA dose just to make sure it’s out of my system.

Any input would be appreciated.

Last edited:
Your fine taking all that with eca and no need to discontinue the ginko. A study was done on elderly combining ginko with 325mg of aspirin daily and found no increased bruising/bleeding risk.

Last edited:
I personally find Yohimbine to work better with the ephedrine and Caffine than aspirin.

I personally find Yohimbine to work better with the ephedrine and Caffine than aspirin.

Yohimbine, as an alpha adrenergic antagonist, is an excellent addition to the beta agonist activities of ephedrine, and the lipolytic properties of caffeine...as long as the person can stand the extra stimulant activity of the yohimbine. For some people, it's just too much stimulation and they can't handle it. I've had a few people throw up when they tried their first capsule of yohimbine, so it's not for everybody. But if you can handle it, it's a much better addition to the stack than aspirin.

Start out with low doses of ephedrine and caffeine, see how you handle it, and then if it's not too much stimulation, add some yohimbine and you will really see your fat loss take off.

Yohimbine is rough. It gives me the worst anxiety and shakes. Also it makes me feel sick. For it to work it must me taken on an empty stomach. If you can tolerate it, you're a lucky man.

ECA works just fine, but swear it still doesn't have that kick as old school Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine...etc

Yohimbine is rough. It gives me the worst anxiety and shakes. Also it makes me feel sick. For it to work it must me taken on an empty stomach. If you can tolerate it, you're a lucky man.

ECA works just fine, but swear it still doesn't have that kick as old school Ripped Fuel and Xenadrine...etc

Fuck me ripped fuel that's a name I miss, I cleaned out the fridge at every GNC I could find when the ban happened. It carried me through half of college then I was fucked....

Ultimate orange or whatever the fuck it was called was good too!

Old School Ripped Fuel & Ultimate Orange

Fuck me ripped fuel that's a name I miss, I cleaned out the fridge at every GNC I could find when the ban happened. It carried me through half of college then I was fucked....

I never had the chance to try UO, but I always heard it was the shit. The true fat burner prior to the ban were so potent. They were cripple my appetite and allow me to work out like I have a gun to my head!

The younger generation has no idea how good that stuff was

No need for aspirin with EC, unless you have other reasons for using aspirin

I never had the chance to try UO, but I always heard it was the shit. The true fat burner prior to the ban were so potent. They were cripple my appetite and allow me to work out like I have a gun to my head!

The younger generation has no idea how good that stuff was

I remember Ultimate Orange very well. And yes, it was the best pre-workout drink I've ever had. Duchaine knew his shit that's for sure.

Thanks for the responses.

I had read about Yohimbine and that an ECY was better than an ECA. However, as people have mentioned, some people might not tolerate it well. Since this is my first time I just decided to run the original as is.

I had read about Yohimbine and that an ECY was better than an ECA. However, as people have mentioned, some people might not tolerate it well. Since this is my first time I just decided to run the original as is.

Yeah sometimes I react well to yohimbine and sometimes I don’t like the way it makes me feel.....but the times I’ve used ECY stack with fasted cardio it definitely helps with fat loss! Now I absolutely love ECA stack....hands down my favorite fat burner.....I was feel good on just the regular ECA stack!

Yohimbine doesnt agree with me. The one instance where it seemed okay was low dose helios. Excluding that it makes me anxious/depressed.

Currently I’m in a caloric deficit to bring my body fat percentage down. I’m going to incorporate an ECA stack for the first time. Living in Canada allows me to get ephedrine. I’m going to start once a day with

24 mg ephedrine
200 mg caffeine
81 mg aspirin

I was just curious if there was a risk in interaction with other supplements. I also take

Multi
Vitamin D3
L-Tyrosine
L-Theanine
Zinc
Ashwagandha
Melatonin (sometimes)
Green Tea Extract
BCAA
Citrulline Malate <---

The citrulline malate has my concern as, along with aspirin, has an impact on blood regarding flow/thinning. I just don’t want to risk anything. I was also taking Ginkgo Biloba but am ceasing use for the very reason that it should not be combined with medications like aspirin. I’m even going to wait 3-4 days before my first ECA dose just to make sure it’s out of my system.

Any input would be appreciated.

The half life for ephedrine is 3-6 hrs, the half life for caffeine is 5-6hrs. The stack would be more effective if you take 8mg ephedrine, 70mg (3rd a 200mg tab) caffeine and 81mg aspirin every 2 hrs for 3 doses.

The half life for ephedrine is 3-6 hrs, the half life for caffeine is 5-6hrs. The stack would be more effective if you take 8mg ephedrine, 70mg (3rd a 200mg tab) caffeine and 81mg aspirin every 2 hrs for 3 doses.

That's a good point. It's something I'll consider. I'm just going to start initially with the one shot in the morning because I'd rather keep the stimulants as far from bedtime as possible since I'm prone to sleep issues.

The plan is to have the ECA first thing in the morning to kickstart the day and then green tea extract in the afternoon to kind of keep things moving along.

Hotstuff XXX. Remember that stuff lol fucking made my hair stand on end for 5-6 hrs. Back in the day proprietary blends were legit. Ultimate orange was good too. I had my entire logging crew hooked on that hottstuff. Deer antler,ephedra pituitary grand lol the list of ingredients was crazy. Mini thins lol

That's a good point. It's something I'll consider. I'm just going to start initially with the one shot in the morning because I'd rather keep the stimulants as far from bedtime as possible since I'm prone to sleep issues.

The plan is to have the ECA first thing in the morning to kickstart the day and then green tea extract in the afternoon to kind of keep things moving along.
That's how I've been using eca lately. Just a kickstart in the morning. When I use it 3x daily I just start to feel tired/run down. But....I take a low dose of dnp with it so im not to worried about the eca fat burning ability lol:D

i hear ya, aphex, the anxiety while on yohimbine is BRUTAL for me as well..

i loved the original ultimate orange! that hit hard. I think on the front label it has claims like increase bench by 30lbs! Well not quite but certainly a good workout.

I used YHCL for two preps and it was great combined with caffeine for me - physically that is. During the last bit of my second prep I got wicked anxiety and I’m not usually an anxious person. It can also be tricky to find, depending where in the country you are, too.

I’m with you on the EC...!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner