over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Some one stole my dbol and arimidex. Experiencing slight gyno symptoms

Racerg

Newbies
Went to visit my family in a different province and took some dbol armidex and mk-677. I know for a fact I had some arimidex dbol and mk left after checking yesterday. I stored them all in the same bottle. I check today and for whatever reason there is none left!!! There is no Childeren only full grown adults, either the pills some how disinigreated or some one stole them.... whatever the point is they are gone.

I am pretty gyno sensitive and because of this I have to use 1mg arimidex everyday to ward off symptoms. My cycle was gonna end today anyways so no big deal that it ended one day early. I did however plan to taper of armidex off so I did not get estrogen rebound and more gyno. I will be back home in 4 days..... am I screwed until that time without arimidex and will my minor gyno worsten?? Sorry more of a rant than anything but need to get it off my chest. Really nothing I can do. Still can’t figure out where the hell my gear could have went lmao.

Basically my main question is if I need to taper armidex from 1mg ed?! Or will I be fine to just stop it.

Basically my main question is if I need to taper armidex from 1mg ed?! Or will I be fine to just stop it.

How does anyone know what your estradiol levels are at without proper blood work?

That would be a very dangerous act to steal gear from a bodybuilder. They must be crazy. Gear is like the air we breathe. Take that away and all hell may break loose. "I'll be your huckleberry."

Maybe you took too many sleeping pills one night and took all your drugs LS style (too soon).

Some of you guys make me worry at times on here. Freaking out because you don't have any adex for 4 days. Do you have nolvadex at home?

I heard if you drink straight vodka, about 5-6 shots, it has to be good vodka, not shitty bottom shelf, and make sure its straight, you will forget all about it...

I heard if you drink straight vodka, about 5-6 shots, it has to be good vodka, not shitty bottom shelf, and make sure its straight, you will forget all about it...

Worked for Ronnie Coleman. Hell, after that chat w/ Kevin Levrone and those few shots, he started winning shows!

Maybe we should all just have a few shots and be the winners we are destined to be. :cool:

Worked for Ronnie Coleman. Hell, after that chat w/ Kevin Levrone and those few shots, he started winning shows!

Maybe we should all just have a few shots and be the winners we are destined to be. :cool:

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xnycC62Ohbk"]Ronnie Coleman: The King MOVIE CLIP | How Kevin Levrone & Vodka Made Ronnie A Champion - YouTube[/ame]

I love Kevin's Ronnie imitation, funny as hell!!

You call me Francis, I'll kill you! You touch my shit, I'll kill you!

I think one person with a serious gyno fetish keeps making accounts and crazy threads.

Some of you guys make me worry at times on here. Freaking out because you don't have any adex for 4 days. Do you have nolvadex at home?

Exactly, remember Adex stays in you because it builds up. Half-life means HALF of the original dose is still in you.

After weeks and months, your e2 isn't coming up for weeks. Not to mention that aromatase doesn't instantly bounce back lol

I really think many people under-estimate PLACEBO.

Last edited:

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity