over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ECA Stack

Has anyone experienced wicked side effects from ECA? The first 2 days went great, but last night I was peeing constantly. It was every 5-10 minutes for a few hours and then seemingly every hour. I felt like Paul Dillet on Lasix. Fucked up my sleep hard as a result and I decided not to take it today.

I know it can act as a diuretic and frequent urination is no stranger to me with fluid intake, supplements etc but this was a major inconvenience.

When I do a ECA stack I start at 6am, 2nd dose at 9am and the final dose at 12pm. Ephedrines half life is 6 hours so when it comes to sleep time it should be mostly out of my system.
Is this the right way ? Wrong way ? Who knows but it works for me.

Has anyone experienced wicked side effects from ECA? The first 2 days went great, but last night I was peeing constantly. It was every 5-10 minutes for a few hours and then seemingly every hour. I felt like Paul Dillet on Lasix. Fucked up my sleep hard as a result and I decided not to take it today.

I know it can act as a diuretic and frequent urination is no stranger to me with fluid intake, supplements etc but this was a major inconvenience.

Yea frequent urination is definitely common at first

No need for aspirin with EC, unless you have other reasons for using aspirin

I thought the aspirin was necessary to prevent blood coagulation and prolong the effects of ephedrine? Are you saying EC would be fine with no drawbacks?

Yea frequent urination is definitely common at first

Right, but at the frequency I mentioned? It seemed like some kind of bladder attack that eventually subsided. Oddly enough it occurred after ingesting a multi-vitamin. Not to sidetrack, but lately I've started to believe that unless you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral, supplementing with them can have negative effects. It's natural to think that more would be better, but for example, I remember buying ZMA a while back to improve sleep quality and it only made it worse. The excess zinc or magnesium would cause me to urinate and flush out what I don't need and ruin the very sleep I was trying to improve.

ultimate Orange was the shit back in the day read some where it was the same as dbol....

I remember Ultimate Orange very well. And yes, it was the best pre-workout drink I've ever had. Duchaine knew his shit that's for sure.

I remember the advertisements in the mid-90s, bold claims like adding 50lbs onto your bench press after using it once.

ultimate Orange was the shit back in the day read some where it was the same as dbol....

It was Hot Stuff that had dbol in it. The FDA had Hot Stuff analyzed and it had about 10mg of dbol per serving in it. No wonder stores could hardly keep the shelves stocked.

I thought the aspirin was necessary to prevent blood coagulation and prolong the effects of ephedrine? Are you saying EC would be fine with no drawbacks?

Right, but at the frequency I mentioned? It seemed like some kind of bladder attack that eventually subsided. Oddly enough it occurred after ingesting a multi-vitamin. Not to sidetrack, but lately I've started to believe that unless you are deficient in a vitamin or mineral, supplementing with them can have negative effects. It's natural to think that more would be better, but for example, I remember buying ZMA a while back to improve sleep quality and it only made it worse. The excess zinc or magnesium would cause me to urinate and flush out what I don't need and ruin the very sleep I was trying to improve.

Sounds like advice you pulled from a magazine in the early 90s. Pretty sure everyone knows aspirin isn't needed with EC by now. There are still questions about whether healthy people should be taking daily aspirin every day.

As far as pissing all the time goes, I'm not sure what to tell you. EC definitely makes people pee more. If you're worried about it, get some bloodwork and see if something serious is going on.

Hot Stuff and Ultimate Orange, back when OTC supps actually worked!

Loved them both but the taste of Hot Stuff was horrendous!

Hot Stuff and Ultimate Orange, back when OTC supps actually worked!

Loved them both but the taste of Hot Stuff was horrendous!
That's hilarious...I was having this convo with one of my slightly older bar guests no less than an hour ago. He was telling me how great they were and how I just missed their availability due to my age and when I got into the hobby.

Sent from my SM-N900V using Tapatalk

1 Primatine tab and a diet dew is 12.5mg/91mg. Plenty of boost without jitters

25/200mg is just way too damn much for me 2-3x per day.

That top stack really helps when carbs are low or DNP is making me lethargic AF

Last edited:
All the so-called fat burners on the market suck. I haven't bought any in a long time. I would just love to find something that had close the old ECA feel. Mike Arnold is going to be releasing something which should be interesting

My recollection is that the aspirin, while not required, helps prolong the effects of the EC by prostaglandin inhibition.

god this is a memory blast from a long since passed past. ECA. Last time I did that was probably 1999 maybe? Possibly 2000. I remember it making me feel very jittery, and yes i pissed like it was my job.

I got bad night sweats from it. I would wake up soaked in sweat. But now looking back that was probably due to timing moreso than a side effect. But I didnt like the constant heart pounding. Scared the crap out of me.

but, bottom line is it did work well when I did it

Perhaps the ephedrine of the old supplements was better or different from the ephedrine hydrochloride sold in pharmacies.

I do not notice such magic effects in fat loss and aenergy of the hydrochloride, I will use 50 mg with 200 mg of caffeine, but I definitely prefer DMAA in a dose of 100 mg. It is also much cheaper since I was able to obtain a large amount of oil when it was still legal.

On the other hand, if for some reason I need or want to set a record in the maxims, I could go with 400 caffeine and 100 ephedrine. It seems to help a lot more in this regard.

I personally find Yohimbine to work better with the ephedrine and Caffine than aspirin.
I have heard this and am interested in trying it. Think i will get some together this week. Plus yohimbine is much easier to get than ephedra

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc