over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Off Season Bulking Cycle + Diet Critique

thedorkyd1

Registered
Newbies
Hey guys im new around here and thought I'd start off by making a detailed post about my upcoming off season with a few questions about my cycle, diet, bodyfat percentage etc.

So first things first, I've attached some photos to this post of where I am currently at. I have been doing a PSMF diet the last 10 days with great results. https://imgur.com/a/ECcJLCE

https://imgur.com/a/A8npusY My current stats are:
5 ft 7
178 lbs
Bodyfat: Unknown

At the conclusion of the PSMF diet I will be ramping up my calories and starting my off season diet with this:

Meal 1:
190g chicken breast
100g green beans/broccoli
90g Rolled Oats
1 TBSP Chia Seeds
10g Natural peanut butter

Macros: 64P / 63 C / 20F

Meal 2:
190g chicken breast
100g green beans/broccoli
125g Brown rice
75g Sardines in springwater

Macros: 68P / 57C / 13F

Meal 3 (PRE WO):
30g Whey protein
90g Rolled Oats
1 TBSP Chia seeds
10g Natural Almond Butter
75g Tuna in springwater

Macros: 61P / 58C / 18F

Meal 4 (POST WO):
190g Chicken Breast
100g Broccoli/Spinach
4 Egg Whites
300g Sweet potato

Macros: 66P / 64C / 4F

TOTAL MACROS/CALROIES:

260P / 240C / 55F
2500 Calories

The cycle that I will be running along with this will be as follows:
750mg Test E 1-15
400mg Tren E 1- 15
20mg Superdrol 1 - 4
100mg Anadrol 10-15

Now I have a few questions about all of this

1. What do you believe my current BF percentage is and is it too high to go into a mass gaining phase? Would I benefit in getting leaner or will I start recomping with the tren/superdrol on the proposed calories above.

2. Is my diet a quality one in terms of gaining mass/health and do you believe I've raised calories too high off the PSMF or it is an adequate amount. Obviously I will be ramping up calories as the cycle progresses but I am more concerned with my initial increase. I have already got a 2800 calorie and 3100 calorie diet with similar ratios of macro nutrients laid out, both involve increasing total amount of meals to 5

3. Feedback on the cycle I have proposed above, have used test, tren and anadrol before and this will be my first time with superdrol

Thank you for reading and I hope to hear some feedback from you!

Last edited:
You can bulk with your current bf but would go 'all out'. That being said, how the hell bulks on 2.5 kcal :eek:

I would opt for lower dosages too but that choice is up to you, id also pick either superdrol or anadrol

You said you laid out a higher calorie diet with the Same macros? How is that?

Or do you mean the Same % of macros

You need way more food and way less drugs... judging by the pic you posted, you should have no problem gaining on half of that cycle.

You said you laid out a higher calorie diet with the Same macros? How is that?

Or do you mean the Same % of macros

Same percentage of macros, so protein and carbs are around 300 each with fats at 70, comes out at around 3100 calories. Also in regards to the 2500 to bulk, I feel like I cant jump from 1000 cals per day from this PSMF to 3000 per day instantly, was even thinking of maybe sitting at a conservative 2000 for a week, then 2500, then 250 increases if weight is not increasing.

You need way more food and way less drugs... judging by the pic you posted, you should have no problem gaining on half of that cycle.

Hmmm the last time I tried pushing the food I just got fat. Went from 75kg to 87kg in about 15 weeks (was on tren at the time too). Being shorter obviously a lot of that was fat/water, maybe 3kg of water and the rest fat. I was up around 3600 calories on 500 test, 400 tren. I believe the issue was my carb intake, fats were kept low at around 50-60, protein was at 1lb per pound of bodyweight and carbs were up around 500-550 (which I now believe is quite excessive despite what was recommended to me at the time). Do you have a weekly rate of gain you suggest I should aim for?

Last edited:
Hmmm the last time I tried pushing the food I just got fat. Went from 75kg to 87kg in about 15 weeks (was on tren at the time too). Being shorter obviously a lot of that was fat/water, maybe 3kg of water and the rest fat. I was up around 3600 calories on 500 test, 400 tren. I believe the issue was my carb intake, fats were kept low at around 50-60, protein was at 1lb per pound of bodyweight and carbs were up around 500-550 (which I now believe is quite excessive despite what was recommended to me at the time). Do you have a weekly rate of gain you suggest I should aim for?
I think carbs are the culprit too. When blasting I do a targeted keto where i only eat carbs post workout and this has worked.great for me.. I also can eat as many calories as I want when doing this and stay lean. It is the only diet I have found that requires minimal effort as long as I hit my macros.

Sent from my LGMP450 using Tapatalk

Same percentage of macros, so protein and carbs are around 300 each with fats at 70, comes out at around 3100 calories. Also in regards to the 2500 to bulk, I feel like I cant jump from 1000 cals per day from this PSMF to 3000 per day instantly, was even thinking of maybe sitting at a conservative 2000 for a week, then 2500, then 250 increases if weight is not increasing.

Your thinking is correct, you're gonna need more food than 2500kcals, but doing it the way you laid out is much smarter than jumping into a big surplus. Your metabolism and bodyfat levels will thank you.

Do you guys have a recommended weekly weight gain I should sort of aim for when things steady out a bit? I might hold around 2500 for a few weeks and sort of recomp, but when I'm ready to jump into a proper surplus, at my current weight, is 1lb a week acceptable?

Staying lean and adding a lot of tissue doesn't go hand in hand for most.

how long have you been on 2000caloriees?

Staying lean and adding a lot of tissue doesn't go hand in hand for most.

how long have you been on 2000caloriees?

As I said Im currently doing PSMF which has me around 1000-1200 calories, I havent made the jump yet and im sussing out what to do. Im thinking of coming off it soon as im just about to hit 2 weeks and am seriously drained. I have dnp on hand which I could introduce when I start my 2000 cals diet. Just not really sure where to go with my current BF levels and how hard I should be hitting things etc.

Do you have goals? Maybe where you want to be a year from now? Very few people will be able to put on any appreciable amount of tissue eating a diet like that, even up to 2800-3000cals. If your goal is only a few pounds of muscle while staying at your bf level then yeah I guess that would work.

If your goal is to add a dozen pounds of muscle on your frame, you will have to change your mindset.

Do you have goals? Maybe where you want to be a year from now? Very few people will be able to put on any appreciable amount of tissue eating a diet like that, even up to 2800-3000cals. If your goal is only a few pounds of muscle while staying at your bf level then yeah I guess that would work.

If your goal is to add a dozen pounds of muscle on your frame, you will have to change your mindset.

Of course maximising muscle mass is the goal! I'm just trying to guage what to do from where I am currently at. Outside of the gym I am very sedentary and like I said I dont want to jump up to huge amounts of calories after I've just been eating 1000 worth of protein for the last 2 weeks. Is there a strategy you might recommend or anything I can implement to achieve this goal?

If it were me, on the low calories you've been on, I'd slowly get myself back to "maintenance" cals over a few weeks and then start the gear @ 500 cals above maintenance as a guidance point - continually increasing those calories as you start making weight gains over the course of your cycle.

I'm not someone who needs a particularly aggressive number of calories to grow, but TBH, the more gear you are on, the more you can achieve with higher overall numbers. If your goal is to put on muscle, accept the fact that you need to eat to grow. If you are just trying to eat clean and lean out, put on a little more muscle, then drop those gear dosages because IMO as most people have stated, it would be kind of a waste at that low of an overall calorie intake.

I'd be ramping up to 3500-4000 calories over the course of that cycle. You don't need to start there day 1 if you don't want to, that will help with not accumulating extra fat. I personally watch the scale, and adjust as needed when I stop gaining weight. But some others just start at a higher calorie number to make it simpler from the beginning. Up to you.

Of course maximising muscle mass is the goal! I'm just trying to guage what to do from where I am currently at. Outside of the gym I am very sedentary and like I said I dont want to jump up to huge amounts of calories after I've just been eating 1000 worth of protein for the last 2 weeks. Is there a strategy you might recommend or anything I can implement to achieve this goal?

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...solutely-love-stuff-like-absolutely-love.html

If it were me, on the low calories you've been on, I'd slowly get myself back to "maintenance" cals over a few weeks and then start the gear @ 500 cals above maintenance as a guidance point - continually increasing those calories as you start making weight gains over the course of your cycle.

I'm not someone who needs a particularly aggressive number of calories to grow, but TBH, the more gear you are on, the more you can achieve with higher overall numbers. If your goal is to put on muscle, accept the fact that you need to eat to grow. If you are just trying to eat clean and lean out, put on a little more muscle, then drop those gear dosages because IMO as most people have stated, it would be kind of a waste at that low of an overall calorie intake.

I'd be ramping up to 3500-4000 calories over the course of that cycle. You don't need to start there day 1 if you don't want to, that will help with not accumulating extra fat. I personally watch the scale, and adjust as needed when I stop gaining weight. But some others just start at a higher calorie number to make it simpler from the beginning. Up to you.

And get strong as HELL in the gym. Give the calories something to do.

My honest opinion

As far as your cycle, it's way too much for your size and level. I would first train even harder than you do and slowly add in those calories. Then, 500mg of test would get you a long way. Once you plateau, I would add another compound such as deca or NPP, at 200-300mg and that's it. You really do not need more gear than this for a while.

Orals are not needed, especially if you do not compete. No need for orals, let alone anadrol at 100mg. Superdrol is very harsh and you do not need to take it, at least quite yet. I'd get bigger first.

The last 2 days I have been at around 2100 calories (230P / 175C / 50F) and next week I will be looking to increase to around 2400/2500 and the week after getting up to around 2800 and judging conditioning/weight increases from there. With the diet I have included in my post do you believe that the macro ratio will be ideal for what I am trying to achieve?

As stated a few times above. Less gear and more food! I don't think Tren and orals are needed for you at all. If you're worried about fat gain while pushing the calories, then add some cardio as needed to keep BF levels in check.

I don't think anyone has mentioned it, but looking at the pic you need to keep an eye on that gyno.

As far as your cycle, it's way too much for your size and level. I would first train even harder than you do and slowly add in those calories. Then, 500mg of test would get you a long way. Once you plateau, I would add another compound such as deca or NPP, at 200-300mg and that's it. You really do not need more gear than this for a while.

Orals are not needed, especially if you do not compete. No need for orals, let alone anadrol at 100mg. Superdrol is very harsh and you do not need to take it, at least quite yet. I'd get bigger first.

I live in Australia, am currently 19 and looking to compete at junior states/nationals in 2 years time, I really want to push it to get as big as possible over the next 2 years but my last bulk I was up around 3800 calories and gaining approx 1.7-2.2 lbs per week which seems like a far too big weekly increase. Therefore I was thinking of ramping up to around 3200-3300 over the next few weeks with the following macros: (320P / 300C / 75F). Im looking at gaining about 1lb per week, do you think everything I have said so far seems reasonable?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
GhostriderTX
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws