WTF is going on I'm frustrated

pimpman

Featured Member / Kilo Klub / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Sponsors
Ok I'm on week 7 of my cycle. I been doing 600mg test 400mg deca. And my diet it on point to the T. For those of you that know me I competed a shit load of times.

My first meal is 6 egg white a breast of chicken and a protein shake with oatmeal. The rest of my meals are chicken or fish with brown rice and grenn veggies. I'm having 5 meals a day and 3 protein shake. That is plenty to put weight on. I do 30 minutes cardio am fasting and 30 minutes afternoon after training. I have to to bring cholesterol down a bit. But I can't put a pound on wtf. Gear is good at 5 weeks my test levels where at 1531.im thinking since I competed so many years and I'm 47 do I need to bump the gear? I'm thinking bumping it to 950mg test and 700mg deca to see if that's what needs to break this shit.thinking with the deca 400mg that I'm doing adding 300mg of nppAll my blood work is perfect

Sent from my SM-G965U using Tapatalk

Sounds like you’ve got underdosed gear or you must be one of these super low responders to gear... I don’t think age has anything to do with it.. Idk where this bro science came from that because you’re older your body will respond less to AAS..

If your blood levels are 1500 on 600mg of Test then you’ve got a problem... Mine we’re at a higher level on 300mg legit Test.. And no I’m not a super responder to jack shit.. The only time I was above 200lbs @ 5’8 was running 750mg-1g Test and 700mg Tren and Dbol and god knows what else.. Needless to say I don’t and will never do that again...

The only way I can see maybe being less responsive to AAS as the years pass is staying on large doses for long periods or indefinitely.. But if you’ve been taking time off or cruising low dose/TRT then there should be no reason your levels are so low on 600mg Test..

Where are you getting your gear from?

as i get older i am much more sensitive to gear. to a shocking degree. lol

i agree with nemsz in that you may want to consider a switch.

another thing i have personally experianced though i do not think it is your case... is that too much gear has also made it hard to put on weight. i noticed this on the biggest cycle i ever ran.

can always drop the after noon cardio.

no idea where you are in terms of historical weight for you but every time i see someone say above 35 trying to put weight on it makes me nervous. i think by that time you have either built it or you havent and if you havent that ship has probably sailed. not saying you cant. just saying it is prob not the best idea.

That blood level is not very good. Got mine near 1000 on just 15mg daily (105mg for the week) and I am 50. When I run a mini-blast (which for me is like 600 mg of competition cut), results are very noticeable. The last thing I am going to do at my age is give in to the more is better approach.

Ok I'm on week 7 of my cycle. I been doing 600mg test 400mg deca. And my diet it on point to the T. For those of you that know me I competed a shit load of times.

My first meal is 6 egg white a breast of chicken and a protein shake with oatmeal. The rest of my meals are chicken or fish with brown rice and grenn veggies. I'm having 5 meals a day and 3 protein shake. That is plenty to put weight on. I do 30 minutes cardio am fasting and 30 minutes afternoon after training. I have to to bring cholesterol down a bit. But I can't put a pound on wtf. Gear is good at 5 weeks my test levels where at 1531.im thinking since I competed so many years and I'm 47 do I need to bump the gear? I'm thinking bumping it to 950mg test and 700mg deca to see if that's what needs to break this shit.thinking with the deca 400mg that I'm doing adding 300mg of nppAll my blood work is perfect

Sounds like weak gear. A member over at BOP recently tested at 6,000 from 500mg Flash Labs test cyp per week.

I notice you have no dietary fat in your meals. That’s how i did it when I was competing as well. Most guys consume healthy fats these days it seems.

How many calories are you eating and what is your height, age, and weight? Gaining weight has to do with calories. Not so much steroids.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

If you are trying to gain weight an hour of daily cardio seems ridiculous. I would cut it to 30 minutes and start adding more fats and/or carbs to your meals.

Sounds like you’ve got underdosed gear or you must be one of these super low responders to gear... I don’t think age has anything to do with it.. Idk where this bro science came from that because you’re older your body will respond less to AAS..

If your blood levels are 1500 on 600mg of Test then you’ve got a problem... Mine we’re at a higher level on 300mg legit Test.. And no I’m not a super responder to jack shit.. The only time I was above 200lbs @ 5’8 was running 750mg-1g Test and 700mg Tren and Dbol and god knows what else.. Needless to say I don’t and will never do that again...

The only way I can see maybe being less responsive to AAS as the years pass is staying on large doses for long periods or indefinitely.. But if you’ve been taking time off or cruising low dose/TRT then there should be no reason your levels are so low on 600mg Test..

Where are you getting your gear from?
Maybe the gear may be under dosed. No I'm not a slow responder . Have competed for many years and always placed 1st or second
In all my years I never done high doses. In the range of 500mg test and 300 to 400mg deca sometimes 300mg tren. And I blow up 230 to 240 never do orals.and I don't stay on for long period of time. I do script trt when not blasting. On trt dose I'm 205 to 210lbs extremely ripped

Maybe the gear may be under dosed. No I'm not a slow responder . Have competed for many years and always placed 1st or second
In all my years I never done high doses. In the range of 500mg test and 300 to 400mg deca sometimes 300mg tren. And I blow up 230 to 240 never do orals.and I don't stay on for long period of time. I do script trt when not blasting. On trt dose I'm 205 to 210lbs extremely ripped

Well then brother there’s no reason for it...

I can agree with some members that maybe the 1 hour cardio daily is a bit overkill, but also your gear seems underdosed..

You could try reducing the cardio and upping some healthy fats but it’s probably got something to do with the gear too..

Are you willing to share where it’s from? Are you able to view the stuff that’s been tested over at Anasci?

I see guys will post endless reviews when they’ve got good gear but when it’s garbage no one says a word.. lol is there something in the rules here about posting bad reviews?

as i get older i am much more sensitive to gear. to a shocking degree. lol

i agree with nemsz in that you may want to consider a switch.

another thing i have personally experianced though i do not think it is your case... is that too much gear has also made it hard to put on weight. i noticed this on the biggest cycle i ever ran.

can always drop the after noon cardio.

no idea where you are in terms of historical weight for you but every time i see someone say above 35 trying to put weight on it makes me nervous. i think by that time you have either built it or you havent and if you havent that ship has probably sailed. not saying you cant. just saying it is prob not the best idea.
No on trt I'm 205 to 210lbs when I blast I go to 225 230 but now I can't gain a pound. U think at 1531 even that is low some weight should have been made. My blood work is good so it's not health related. I'm switch gear. I always do UA gear with no problems. I also have some from monster and growth clinic on hand

Sounds like weak gear. A member over at BOP recently tested at 6,000 from 500mg Flash Labs test cyp per week.

I notice you have no dietary fat in your meals. That’s how i did it when I was competing as well. Most guys consume healthy fats these days it seems.
At the beginning I was taking in fat but I stopped to bring my cholesterol down it came at 149 on my blood work like 2 weeks ago. I had a bottle of test prop from flash that I used at the beginning of this cycle

How many calories are you eating and what is your height, age, and weight? Gaining weight has to do with calories. Not so much steroids.

I'm not tracking calories at the moment bro just 50g protein in every meal with the brown rice and green veggies. Then 50g protein in each shake with oatmeal in it with spoon peanut butter and a banana. Regardless with that amount of food I should put on weight and I'm not very strange

I'm 510... 47 years old 200 lbs when I started now I dropped to 194 which makes no sense

Last edited:
If you are trying to gain weight an hour of daily cardio seems ridiculous. I would cut it to 30 minutes and start adding more fats and/or carbs to your meals.

I was doing 30 minutes of cardio only after work out I just added 30 minutes in the am 4 days ago. Again because I'm trying to bring cholesterol down. And I can't add fat until cholesterol goes down

Well then brother there’s no reason for it...

I can agree with some members that maybe the 1 hour cardio daily is a bit overkill, but also your gear seems underdosed..

You could try reducing the cardio and upping some healthy fats but it’s probably got something to do with the gear too..

Are you willing to share where it’s from? Are you able to view the stuff that’s been tested over at Anasci?

I see guys will post endless reviews when they’ve got good gear but when it’s garbage no one says a word.. lol is there something in the rules here about posting bad reviews?
No I have no problem I always use UA gear from here with no problems the only other time I switch and I'm sorry to say was for pharmacom from here and I was doing 600mg a week and my blood work at that time came back the same at 1500.pharmacom said gear was good I'm not blasting them but the truth is the truth blood work don't lie. I'm no rookie like I said I have competed for many years and have plenty of trophy to proof it's true. Maybe I ended getting a bad batch from them who knows. Anyway this time I tried a gear from hikma which is none to be good. But who knows never again. I'll stick to UA and probably use the little monster gear I have and growth clinic all from sponsors here

I was doing 30 minutes of cardio only after work out I just added 30 minutes in the am 4 days ago. Again because I'm trying to bring cholesterol down. And I can't add fat until cholesterol goes down

Umm fat isn’t bad for cholesterol bro.. Eating too much garbage is... And I believe there’s studies that show healthy fats can improve cholesterol..

If that was the case then everyone on Keto would be dying of heart disease..

Maybe you can mix? I mean it is easier to get more calories from fat than protein or carbs.. So why not use your carbs/protein/veggies for foods and then for shakes use protein/healthy fats? I bet you can get double the calories in that shake with just a few spoons of olive oil..

Also, I believe there’s a bunch of studies that show high carb diets increase LDL and Triglycerides... Just a quick look on google and bunch of articles came up.. But I’m sure you can fact check some of them as many seem to agree...

Unlike most are telling you, age has a lot to do with it. Your body when it gets around 50 slows down. Putting muscle on gets tougher each year. Also keep in mind, that Diet you mentioned if more like a get lean Diet. Training also has to be adjusted the older you get. Keep also in mind that putting on weight is not necessary muscle either. I can show you pictures of guys who both weigh 200 pounds and look completely different.

At close to 60 now only one thing unless I am juicing unhealthy amounts is taking slin and GH makes you put on Muscle size. I would suggest this over more gear.

I also know if I did 30 minutes of cardio a day, I would lose weight like crazy, but that is my metabolism. I can get lean without it through Diet.

No I have no problem I always use UA gear from here with no problems the only other time I switch and I'm sorry to say was for pharmacom from here and I was doing 600mg a week and my blood work at that time came back the same at 1500.pharmacom said gear was good I'm not blasting them but the truth is the truth blood work don't lie. I'm no rookie like I said I have competed for many years and have plenty of trophy to proof it's true. Maybe I ended getting a bad batch from them who knows. Anyway this time I tried a gear from hikma which is none to be good. But who knows never again. I'll stick to UA and probably use the little monster gear I have and growth clinic all from sponsors here

I can tell you Monster is 100%... I did blood work last year on 300mg of their Test and it came back >1500 so it was unreadable being too high... And I’m using them for TRT and just got blood pulled last week using 30mg EOD so will report back when I get results...

Umm fat isn’t bad for cholesterol bro.. Eating too much garbage is... And I believe there’s studies that show healthy fats can improve cholesterol..

If that was the case then everyone on Keto would be dying of heart disease..

Maybe you can mix? I mean it is easier to get more calories from fat than protein or carbs.. So why not use your carbs/protein/veggies for foods and then for shakes use protein/healthy fats? I bet you can get double the calories in that shake with just a few spoons of olive oil..

Also, I believe there’s a bunch of studies that show high carb diets increase LDL and Triglycerides... Just a quick look on google and bunch of articles came up.. But I’m sure you can fact check some of them as many seem to agree...
Yes bad fats are bad for cholesterol. Fat in meat are one of them. And bad carbs like bread and stuff increase your cholesterol. I will add 2 table spoon of extra virgin olive oil to my shakes starting today. I add a table spoon to my veggies now but will add to the shake as well and change my gear brand starting today

I was using 100mg 2x a week.(200mg a week) 100mg monday morning and 100mg thursday evening. I had blood drawn thursday afternoon b4 my injection and i was over 1500. Id think your levels would be much higher at 600mg a week. You're barely over trt range at 600mgs a week. Id suggest find a better source or maybe more frequent injections.

Unlike most are telling you, age has a lot to do with it. Your body when it gets around 50 slows down. Putting muscle on gets tougher each year. Also keep in mind, that Diet you mentioned if more like a get lean Diet. Training also has to be adjusted the older you get. Keep also in mind that putting on weight is not necessary muscle either. I can show you pictures of guys who both weigh 200 pounds and look completely different.

At close to 60 now only one thing unless I am juicing unhealthy amounts is taking slin and GH makes you put on Muscle size. I would suggest this over more gear.

I also know if I did 30 minutes of cardio a day, I would lose weight like crazy, but that is my metabolism. I can get lean without it through Diet.
I totally agree with you and I know the age has a lot to do with it. As far as diet I'm eating like that because my cholesterol was at 149 so trying to bring it down. What's your idea of bulking diet I'm interested to hear because of your age?

I have gh and have done quit a bit of it for years and its from TP so it's good. But I never noticed anything from gh even at 5iu a day for month ends. I been curious as doing slin with it but besides all I have read here about it I'm still not sure how to use it. Call me dumb I just need a one on one that tells me proper protocol to use it. I just don't like pm-ing people here and bothering them to show me. As for cardio I'm like u 30 makes me loose weight like hell. I never do it on less I was getting ready for a show. I just started now to see if cholesterol goes down. Everything I read says cardio helps it. I don't compete anymore I stopped 5 years ago. Any help with slin protocol would be appreciated

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity