over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Who do you want to see compete?

Backfrominjury

Registered
Who would you like to see in the Olympia or Arnold Classic who has stepped away from the stage? Not talking about guys who should be retired bc of age, injuries, but guys who could still be competitive.

I’d love to see Kai and Seth Feroce back. I never understood guys pushing that much gear to be that big and not competing. I also feel like the world gets cheated when an athlete/bodybuilder/performer/artist steps away when they still have so much to offer. Of course I’m sure they have their reasons and should do what makes them happy but it sucks for us.

hasn't Seth been hospitalized twice in the past for his kidneys while competing. if so probably not in the cards

Lee Priest if he can get his pinched nerve in the neck issue fixed.

Lee Priest if he can get his pinched nerve in the neck issue fixed.

He would be one of my favorites too, but I wasn’t sure of his age. I haven’t seen him compete in so long, I thought never again. At one point I think many thought he would be one of the greats.

He would be one of my favorites too, but I wasn’t sure of his age. I haven’t seen him compete in so long, I thought never again. At one point I think many thought he would be one of the greats.

https://youtu.be/hReQbvt9NJA

He looked great in the 2013 NABBA universe. That was before the car crash that hurt his neck though.

I'd pick Kai Greene for this since he had one of the best physiques of his era but after the infamous grapefruit-video, I doubt he will ever win anything. (Yes, it was that bad)

Only 1 I can think of has a real chance of winning the Olympia and that would be Kai Greene.

Just cause i'm a big white guy....I'd love to see Evan Cento and Justin Compton come back.

Evan's look at the NY Pro way back when was ridiculous to me. His damn injuries caught up to him though. Still an awesome athlete and glad ANIMAL has stuck wit him.

Justin was a fuckin freak and was creeping up—he was Dallas before Dallas. And then he went away. If anyone has heard his interviews, it wasn't a health things. It was injuries. He tore his shoulder, then tore his bicep annddd had a weird digestion thing that resulted in colon surgery. He was a such a mutant at the Arnold a couple year's back.

What about Jason Huh?

That guy had an amazing physique with a tight waist, freak vascularity too.. But I think he stepped away to focus on family and his business and because the health risks aren’t worth it....

Smart man...

I think it would have been very interesting to see Calum Von Moger step onto a classic physique stage. I would like to see Jonny Bernstein back on a men's physique stage.

Another vote for kai. From a personality standpoint he seems like a great dude. Would love to see him win.

Going completely in the other direction, it would also be cool to see someone that is smaller (more aestetics, less mass) win. But if like Kai to get it first.

Another vote for Compton, he was my bodybuilder chosen to support since Jay retired, now I support Josh.

I'd pick Kai Greene for this since he had one of the best physiques of his era but after the infamous grapefruit-video, I doubt he will ever win anything. (Yes, it was that bad)

:D:D:D Yeah, that was so long ago I wish the'd get over it. He not only has one of the best builds in the world, but the dude is interesting.

Another vote for Compton, he was my bodybuilder chosen to support since Jay retired, now I support Josh.

Yep, im a Josh guy now too. He basically is the only great white hope we have no. I've been a Kuclo fan for yearssss but he just never made that BIG JUMP on the pro level....amazing physique but the guys that do stay legit competitive hit another growth spurt in their pro days. Kuclo has not.

I'm a big James Hollingshead fan too.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner