over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Gyno surgery tomorrow morning

DrZaius7

Registered
Looking forward to getting this over with. Been years that I’ve been self conscious about it... no one else can see it, but I can.

Then I start HRT as my test hasn’t been able to budge above 250 since August.

Well good luck!! I have very pronounced gyno.

I am considering doing it in Tijuana for a lower price..

Please let us know how it goes.

I started to develop a small amount after a round of DHEA. Never had any problems when I ran AAS long ago. Going to have it removed as well, as I'm about to start on TRT too.

By the way, if you go through an Endocrinologist they can get your insurance to cover it if they code it as a non-cosmetic procedure, such as a breast mass. At least that's what my Endo told me when I asked for Nolva or Cabe to stop it from growing.

Good luck! 👍

I had it done. It's only a very minor surgery which should rule out a fuck up entirely and the recovery is basically non-existent. You'll just have sore nipps for a week or so.

Everything went well. Doc was able to get all the tissue out via lipo and extraction. So no nipple incision and no drains were necessary. No stitches even. Chest is sore but things are flat as a board now as the doc said. Hardly any bruising the compression vest is pretty tight with extra foam padding. Feels like I have someone sitting on my chest after the most hardcore chest workout ever.

Not complaining, looking forward to life moving forward and HRT. Thanks for the well wishes

Glad things went better than expected. Hope you have a quick recovery.

Everything went well. Doc was able to get all the tissue out via lipo and extraction. So no nipple incision and no drains were necessary. No stitches even. Chest is sore but things are flat as a board now as the doc said. Hardly any bruising the compression vest is pretty tight with extra foam padding. Feels like I have someone sitting on my chest after the most hardcore chest workout ever.

Not complaining, looking forward to life moving forward and HRT. Thanks for the well wishes

That is great to hear! Did you take any before pictures? Before and after pictures are always impressive to see. It sounds like it went really well.

Iv thought about having the gland removed but didn’t want to get an incision on my nipple. Did they go through your armpit?

Good to know recovery is pretty easy. I just had umbillical hernia surgery last week and that shit was aweful. I don't have gyno that I cant control but would love to get the glands removed. That's next in my list.

Iv thought about having the gland removed but didn’t want to get an incision on my nipple. Did they go through your armpit?

Why? Ive had the surgery and they went through the nipple, and you can barely see the scar. Had the entire gland removed, so no chance of it coming back. I have no indents, chest caving in, or anything of that nature. Best thing I ever did for myself. And my insurance covered it. Falls under the breast cancer act of 1998. And Ive never heard of them going through the armpit for gyno surgery.

And my insurance covered it. Falls under the breast cancer act of 1998.

that's something I have never heard before. You were told that was the reason insurance paid for it? I got the impression most insurance considered it cosmetic insurance unless it was a medical problem. Medical problem being that you have cancer in there. You didn't have cancer though?

I was told by my endocrinologist that it is covered by insurance as long as it is 'coded a a non-cosmetic procedure, such as a breast mass'.

I was told by my endocrinologist that it is covered by insurance as long as it is 'coded a a non-cosmetic procedure, such as a breast mass'.

I think if the patient complains of pain and discomfort from the mass then that would qualify for non-cosmetic. There needs to be some reason to remove it other than it looks bad.

I think if the patient complains of pain and discomfort from the mass then that would qualify for non-cosmetic. There needs to be some reason to remove it other than it looks bad.

Mine was paid back because the breast tissue could have been cancerous and they can only test that after it's been cut out. I don't know if this is standard procedure or whether I was just lucky. Either way I got free of charge full gland removal :headbang:

that's something I have never heard before. You were told that was the reason insurance paid for it? I got the impression most insurance considered it cosmetic insurance unless it was a medical problem. Medical problem being that you have cancer in there. You didn't have cancer though?

If your surgeon sends off gyno samples to get tested for cancer(which mine did) its covered. The breast cancer act of 1998 doesn't only apply to women, but also for men.
And no, I didn't have cancer, my samples were benign. But I did complain of pain and discomfort too. Which also helps. And as one of the above posters said, my surgeon considered it
'breast mass', which I assume also helps with the insurance covering it.

Last edited:
If your surgeon sends off gyno samples to get tested for cancer(which mine did) its covered. The breast cancer act of 1998 doesn't only apply to women, but also for men.
And no, I didn't have cancer, my samples were benign. But I did complain of pain and discomfort too. Which also helps. And as one of the above posters said, my surgeon considered it
'breast mass', which I assume also helps with the insurance covering it.

Good info for the other guys on here to know, valuable. I have some gyno but it isn't really bad. I would have it removed but with my heart trouble I have bigger worries. Maybe someday I will do it. Good to know the facts about getting this covered by insurance. Our deductible is $3500 before insurance pays a penny, but that surgery would probably more than cover that I bet. Then the rest of the year we would only pay 20% copay. Last year we hit the out of pocket max of $7000 and the rest of the year was "free".

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
BL
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131