over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hgh - anyone feel that you look younger

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I’m a strong advocate for GH usage and reading studies on it improving skin collagen which directly correlates with less wrinkles and keeping skin elastic and younger looking.
Do any of you guys notice it makes you look younger and clears up wrinkles ?
I’m in my mid 30s and I swear it makes my face look younger. The fat burning effects and recovery is amazing too

I’m a strong advocate for GH usage and reading studies on it improving skin collagen which directly correlates with less wrinkles and keeping skin elastic and younger looking.

I’m in my mid 30s and I swear it makes my face look younger. The fat burning effects and recovery is amazing too

What GH you been running??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

What GH you been running??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Xerendips, Maueve tops, some Acetropins from Ace, and some German labs.
I switch every month or change up brand once my pen or kit is done

Not even slightly, im really not a believer supra amounts of GH actually make tangible cosmetic changes

Research also more than critical if gh provides any REAL antiaging effects. IGF is even correlated to faster aging e.g. due to raising the risk for cancer.

Gesendet von meinem MHA-L09 mit Tapatalk

Honestly, my face looked youngest and almost no wrinkles after stopping all bodybuilding drugs for 6+ months. My body ached like I was a hundred years old but my face looked great!
That being said, my body looks much better since starting HRT 6 weeks ago, and my depression has improved.

I think that stuff is way overblown, just like how every random jack wagon thinks HGH will turn you into a world class athlete and make you instantly look like a greek god. It's a marketing gimmick by the anti aging docs just like the other stuff is propaganda from the media to make the story juicier in regards to athletes using it.

GH leads to better recovery and fat loss for me, every other effect of it is so minuscule it's negligible. But the fat loss part which is touted as overblown is definitely not for me, go figure.

Alcohol can make a woman in her forties look like she is in her twenties. That is when I am the one drinking the alcohol of course.....and it's last call and near closing time.

I only think the therapeutic benefits happen if you were deficient and then take enough to put you in the normal IGF1 range. I never notice any positive effects from it besides my muscle being fuller and veinier. I'm currently taking the lowest dose I have ever used at 1iu and even that is making me look much better without bloat. I do need to mention my natural IGF1 is 317 though, so it's already good without it.

Anything that makes the skin hold a little bit of water (or fat) will reduce wrinkles, I totally notice this, too much and you get puffiness. Notice how William Shatner has gained just enough fat so he's stayed wrinkle free. :D

This is a huge selling point anti-aging clinics make, it's good for skin health in other ways too, but you will notice anything that gives you just the right amount of water retention will smooth wrinkles.

I personally think dry and wrinkly actually looks better in most cases, hard, athletic, even on women.

As you get older you REALLY notice this under the eyes with GH, like within a couple days.

Last edited:
GH nope...

Have good success with Dysport 150 units every 3 months and retin A 0.1% nightly with moisturizer.

I feel like it MIGHT slow down the clock just a tiny wee bit, but I don’t think it turns back the clock.

I don't think it really does anything for making you look younger. But it definitely burns damn fat. At least on me. I am definitely more veiny. I can really tell it in my forearms.

At 63 it really makes a big difference . Skin is much better. Sleep is better. Recovery is much better. Keeps me surfing. People tell me I look about 50. Love it.

At 63 it really makes a big difference . Skin is much better. Sleep is better. Recovery is much better. Keeps me surfing. People tell me I look about 50. Love it.

It's funny how many people don't think it helps with skin, for older people who use it, it's one of the main things they notice and talk about, it's also one of the main things gh was known for outside of bodybuilding, the older I get the more difference I notice it makes.

It's funny how many people don't think it helps with skin, for older people who use it, it's one of the main things they notice and talk about, it's also one of the main things gh was known for outside of bodybuilding, the older I get the more difference I notice it makes.

This ^^, it does help skin look younger. I notice this when on it. It also keeps it tighter and more elastic. Like Gotgame though, I use things for face though. The years of being in the sun has taken its toll.

Last edited:
My skin does look better, but it's not a miracle-worker.

I only use 2 iu 6x week.

Lmao. Maybe 1%..? Anyone who says otherwise is delusional and caught themselves with look lighting walking by a mirror..:cool:

BACKGROUND:
Insulin-like growth factor (IGF)-1 is a growth factor that can influence fibroblast functioning, with effects including the inhibition of collagenases and the induction of collagen expression.

OBJECTIVES:
To assess whether serum IGF-1, IGF-binding protein (IGFBP)3 and the ratio between IGF-1 and IGFBP3, as a measure of IGF-1 bioavailability, are associated with facial ageing and skin wrinkling.

METHODS:
From a random sample comprising 617 subjects from the Leiden Longevity Study, perceived age and skin wrinkling were assessed from facial photographs, and IGF-1 and IGFBP3 were measured in serum. The associations were assessed using linear regression models, adjusted for chronological age, sex, body mass index, smoking and sun exposure.

RESULTS:
Across tertiles of the ratio of IGF-1 to IGFBP3, and after adjusting for all potential confounding factors, the mean perceived age decreased from 60·6 years in the lowest tertile to 59·5 years in the highest (P = 0·045). Similarly, the mean skin wrinkling grade decreased from 4·8 in the lowest tertile to 4·5 in the highest (P = 0·011). Adding skin wrinkling as a covariate in the analysis between IGF-1 and perceived age diminished this association.

CONCLUSIONS:
This study demonstrates that a higher ratio of IGF-1 to IGFBP3 associates with a lower perceived age, via its association with reduced skin wrinkling. Whether high IGF-1 levels actually delay the accumulation of skin wrinkling now needs investigating.
https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/23363376

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner