over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Alex IGF-2 LR3 log by Keytech.

Alex30

Registered
Hello friends, tomorrow I started with IGF-2 LR3 from Keytech. Start with 150mcg day. 75mcg in the morning with 3ui HGH after meal preworkout and 75 at night. Looking for fat loss, mi first time with this, opinions are accepted :) thanks!

Curious how this goes. I have never used IGF-2 LR3. Are you using AAS? New cycle or just adding the peptide onto an existing stack (or trt) so you can gauge the difference better?

Curious how this goes. I have never used IGF-2 LR3. Are you using AAS? New cycle or just adding the peptide onto an existing stack (or trt) so you can gauge the difference better?
Yes, only in cruise now, with 100 sust and 150 mast.
Guys today inject SC in the stomach, lust like the HGH, it's correct? or better inject IGF in other zone?

Last edited:
Guys I'm trying to find more information about IGF-2 but I can not find more about this peptide, surely it is a safe peptide?

Yes, only in cruise now, with 100 sust and 150 mast.
Guys today inject SC in the stomach, lust like the HGH, it's correct? or better inject IGF in other zone?

That's good. I always ask the same question because some guys add in x new drug but they have just started tren, adrol and test etc so it's impossible to state what it is truly contributing. It's always best to add a brand new drug into an existing stack or trt as you are doing. I personally don't know anyone who has run this so looking forward to seeing how you get on with it. I would inject IM into muscles (arms, delts). I haven't done much research on this form of LR3. Literature states IGF-1 LR3 goes systematic fast but I definitely notice some localized effect so I would treat this the same way.

That's good. I always ask the same question because some guys add in x new drug but they have just started tren, adrol and test etc so it's impossible to state what it is truly contributing. It's always best to add a brand new drug into an existing stack or trt as you are doing. I personally don't know anyone who has run this so looking forward to seeing how you get on with it. I would inject IM into muscles (arms, delts). I haven't done much research on this form of LR3. Literature states IGF-1 LR3 goes systematic fast but I definitely notice some localized effect so I would treat this the same way.

Yes, at the moment i prefer a mix of test and masteron, my apareance is better than using 250 test and i do not have to use IA.

Yes, at the moment i prefer a mix of test and masteron, my apareance is better than using 250 test and i do not have to use IA.

Interesting, I've just started a cruise with Test E and Masteron.
My first time using both for a cruising, have you done that before bro?

From what day do I expect to see changes? for the moment everything is the same

Last edited:
Well your not on cycle so why would you expect big changes?

Like most the logs on keytechs igf people did them on cruises.your not gonna grow on cruises. Push food use anabolics and add these little things in to grow.
Igf is not a fatloss drug.its more of a gda then anabolic.

It’s pretty much like taking gh on a cruise. It’ll keep you bigger and leaner but you ain’t gonna grow. Use it to boost even more muscle growth on cycle. Use it to stay lean as possible on cycle. That’s when you will notice lean growth

Like most the logs on keytechs igf people did them on cruises.your not gonna grow on cruises. Push food use anabolics and add these little things in to grow.

It’s pretty much like taking gh on a cruise. It’ll keep you bigger and leaner but you ain’t gonna grow. Use it to boost even more muscle growth on cycle. Use it to stay lean as possible on cycle. That’s when you will notice lean growth

Hello friend, thanks, i'm not looking muscle growth, only fatloss.

Exactly, I can t say better

1 Week and my shoulders injury is getting better, IGF have this effects too?

I personally notice super fast changes with IGF-1 LR3. Again I have never used this so don't know. But with high doses of the other version I notice fast changes. It's ability to shuttle nutrients (carbs) is fantastic and I get much fuller and tighter. I have run LR3 on TRT as well. Now low doses without the nutrition to back things up is pretty pointless. I see you are using 150mcg which I assume is a decent dose for the IGF-2 version? I could Google it but I assume that is a decent amount. I usually inject 100-200mcg IGF-1 LR3 EOD and have 2 large carb meals (100g+ each meal) afterwards.

Maybe you should try some of keytech's IGF-1 LR3 I see how they compare? Although I agree with the above and if fatloss is your main goal there are better alternatives. Although we don't even know your diet or training info. What are your stats? Bodyfat? Drugs work for anyone but IGF-1 is going to be noticed so much more on an already very lean physique. As posted above it's not a fat loss drug. It's a super GDA is a sense so it's ideal on an already muscular and lean physique plus somebody sensitive to carbs. I am sure you are lean but an extreme example someone obese won't notice anything with LR3 after a short time. Let us know your details. Stats? Training? Diet?

Last edited:
I personally notice super fast changes with IGF-1 LR3. Again I have never used this so don't know. But with high doses of the other version I notice fast changes. It's ability to shuttle nutrients (carbs) is fantastic and I get much fuller and tighter. I have run LR3 on TRT as well. Now low doses without the nutrition to back things up is pretty pointless. I see you are using 150mcg which I assume is a decent dose for the IGF-2 version? I could Google it but I assume that is a decent amount. I usually inject 100-200mcg IGF-1 LR3 EOD and have 2 large carb meals (100g+ each meal) afterwards.

Maybe you should try some of keytech's IGF-1 LR3 I see how they compare? Although I agree with the above and if fatloss is your main goal there are better alternatives. Although we don't even know your diet or training info. What are your stats? Bodyfat? Drugs work for anyone but IGF-1 is going to be noticed so much more on an already very lean physique. As posted above it's not a fat loss drug. It's a super GDA is a sense so it's ideal on an already muscular and lean physique plus somebody sensitive to carbs. I am sure you are lean but an extreme example someone obese won't notice anything with LR3 after a short time. Let us know your details. Stats? Training? Diet?

Hello friend, I am currently feeling better vascularity, more size and veins during training, for now I think it is working well.
I increased the dose to 300mcg ED 150mcg preworkout and 150 prebed, can it be too much? or better rest some day.
I understand that the IGF-2 receptors are in the organs, I'm afraid of this
My statistics 1.80. 102kg, bf around 8-9%
Diet 3000+ kcal Prot / Carbs high, low fat

All advices are welcome :)

Last edited:
Hello friend, I am currently feeling better vascularity, more size and veins during training, for now I think it is working well.
I increased the dose to 300mcg ED 150mcg preworkout and 150 prebed, can it be too much? or better rest some day.
I understand that the IGF-2 receptors are in the organs, I'm afraid of this
My statistics 1.80. 102kg, bf around 8-9%
Diet 3000+ kcal Prot / Carbs high, low fat

All advices are welcome :)

Do you have pics? You should have tried to do before and afters. If that dose is better for you just run with it. I have heard the same thing many times about IGF-1 LR3. Lot's of organ growth and cancer talk. However when I diet down and especially when I fast my stomach shrinks down hugely so there is definitely no major organ (intestine) growth from what I can see. Granted it's a possibility and I would need MRI scans but to me it's not an issue at all. Although it is part of the reason why I dose it sparingly in short cycles perhaps once per year when I want to look my best. I would like to run LR3 again very soon. It's entirely up to you and it's your body. I personally wouldn't run it for long periods through the year but I feel safe using it how I do even if the dose is fairly high.

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws