over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

NOT GETTING BIGGER? WHY?

Geardepot

Guaranteed Sponsor
Registered
Sponsors
I go to the gym regularly. I train hard. I eat right, but I'm not getting bigger. Why? Sound familiar? Maybe you know someone like this at your gym, or it might even be you. It's the hard gainer's most asked question.

The key building muscle mass is to eat, eat, and eat some more. 99% of the people who call themselves hard gainers are really just under eaters. A lot of guys will skip breakfast, have a small lunch or snack during the day, then pig out and stuff themselves at dinner and think that they are eating a lot.
You need to eat something every 2 hours during the day to build maximum muscle mass. Eating frequently will make eating lots of food much easier.
When you want to build maximum muscle mass you should aim to eat 1.5 grams of protein and 25 calories per pound of bodyweight each day. Don't just stick to low fat "diet foods". Eat everything! You need lots of calories and it will be too difficult to eat a high calorie diet with just low fat foods.
Protein drinks are a great way to get extra protein and calories in your diet. I suggest that you use the big 5 pound containers of whey protein powder because these are the best value for your money.
When bulking up you should aim to eat at least 50 grams of protein and 1000 calories each morning for breakfast. This will start your day off right for maximum muscle building. It really doesn't matter what you eat, just as long as you eat. If you are in a hurry you can have a big protein drink, 2-3 slices of toast with peanut butter, and a piece of fruit. Or if you have the time you can cook up steak, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, etc.
For lunch at work or school you can cook foods such as chicken, beef, turkey, rice, pasta, etc. ahead of time and put them in a Tupperware container to reheat in the microwave. Make sandwiches such as tuna, roast beef, turkey, etc. Mix a protein shake and take it with you in a thermos or shaker bottle. Take a protein / meal replacement bar. Take fruits and vegetables i.e. apples, bananas, carrots, etc.
For dinner you can eat basically any meat and potatoes type of meal. Get some cook books and lean to make some good mouth watering meals. The tastier you make your meals the easier it will be to eat the volume of food necessary to build maximum muscle mass.
Good snacks to eat during day include dried fruit and nuts, cottage cheese, yogurt, cereal and milk, fresh fruit, protein bars, and protein shakes, etc.
Remember...you are only get out, what you put in!
GD

Great information GD

When I am "Bulking" eating is a responsibility. I have to put the same work ethic I use in the gym and as a professional to make sure I eat enough food to facilitate growth.
Most often I dont even worry about the overall taste experience because I just need to stay focused on my goals and make sure I fulfill my responsibilities.

Another very very important factor in this equation that people always tend to overlook is SLEEP!! When you’re not getting enough sleep your bodies not recovering at his fullest. Your body will also release more cortisol which is a stress hormone which in “too much amounts can destroy muscle. Cortisol and stress go hand in hand . I’m Bringing this subject up because this was ME and to a degree still is something I’m working on improving! There’s been more than enough scientific studies proving it that anyone can look up and find and it’s honestly just common sense. So Gear is 110% right with his original post but I just wanted to add this as well

I go to the gym regularly. I train hard. I eat right, but I'm not getting bigger. Why? Sound familiar? Maybe you know someone like this at your gym, or it might even be you. It's the hard gainer's most asked question.

The key building muscle mass is to eat, eat, and eat some more. 99% of the people who call themselves hard gainers are really just under eaters. A lot of guys will skip breakfast, have a small lunch or snack during the day, then pig out and stuff themselves at dinner and think that they are eating a lot.
You need to eat something every 2 hours during the day to build maximum muscle mass. Eating frequently will make eating lots of food much easier.
When you want to build maximum muscle mass you should aim to eat 1.5 grams of protein and 25 calories per pound of bodyweight each day. Don't just stick to low fat "diet foods". Eat everything! You need lots of calories and it will be too difficult to eat a high calorie diet with just low fat foods.
Protein drinks are a great way to get extra protein and calories in your diet. I suggest that you use the big 5 pound containers of whey protein powder because these are the best value for your money.
When bulking up you should aim to eat at least 50 grams of protein and 1000 calories each morning for breakfast. This will start your day off right for maximum muscle building. It really doesn't matter what you eat, just as long as you eat. If you are in a hurry you can have a big protein drink, 2-3 slices of toast with peanut butter, and a piece of fruit. Or if you have the time you can cook up steak, eggs, hash browns, pancakes, etc.
For lunch at work or school you can cook foods such as chicken, beef, turkey, rice, pasta, etc. ahead of time and put them in a Tupperware container to reheat in the microwave. Make sandwiches such as tuna, roast beef, turkey, etc. Mix a protein shake and take it with you in a thermos or shaker bottle. Take a protein / meal replacement bar. Take fruits and vegetables i.e. apples, bananas, carrots, etc.
For dinner you can eat basically any meat and potatoes type of meal. Get some cook books and lean to make some good mouth watering meals. The tastier you make your meals the easier it will be to eat the volume of food necessary to build maximum muscle mass.
Good snacks to eat during day include dried fruit and nuts, cottage cheese, yogurt, cereal and milk, fresh fruit, protein bars, and protein shakes, etc.
Remember...you are only get out, what you put in!
GD
Simple...EAT MORE.......^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^^Throw in some Fast Food that you enjoy one meal per day as well. I have a few tricks that I used when I was a hard gainer that really worked for me and now I use them on all my clients. DM me

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear