over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Rhoden out...Kai IN???

What about Flex Lewis? Is he competing in the open class now. He should do the Olympia.

www.Steroidify.com

Look like Bonac dropped Neil Hill and Bonac did not have good things to say how Hill talks about Flex Lewis.

Just puked in my mouth lmao

I've been with both 1's and 10's, but the shame from the 1's will forever outweigh (literally) the ego boost from the 10s

In hindsight, I too, would have put my dick in a bear trap if faced with the choice.

No... not the same bear slice was talking about

"In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger or obese hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity." (Wikipedia)

No... not the same bear slice was talking about

"In male gay culture, a bear is often a larger or obese hairier man who projects an image of rugged masculinity. Bears are one of many LGBT communities with events, codes, and a culture-specific identity." (Wikipedia)

What does obesity have to do with masculinity lmao..

Counterintuitive tbh

What does obesity have to do with masculinity lmao..

Counterintuitive tbh

“I’m a big guy”

*glance at him up and down*

“You mean a fat guy”

“I got a lot of muscle bro”

[emoji846] “ok”

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Kai will win Olympia (its his for the taking)

Rhoden mess is just that....an absolute mess.

He is hinting that she is obsessed fan and says he has texts to prove it
She (instagram fitness girl I am not going to put out there) honestly has some peculiar weird posts in the past I find kind of strange....(as i showed Inhuman)

I find it weird that people jump to one side or the other instead of waiting things out. I saw a guy (who didnt know her from adam) calling her every name in the book (liar/whore etc) the other day.....and then he has a pic in his profile of his wife sitting next to him on a picnic table and i wanted to say "So if your wife came up to you tomorrow and said she was also raped....you are going to call your wife a liar and a whore too?"......This is just one of those situations you have to sit back and wait it out.....but jesus, being a fanboy and/or saying someone is 100% guilty at this stage of the game is pretty irresponsible. Time will tell....

What if Hadi Choopan gets a Visa and shows up at the O? Chad Nucholls said maybe only one or two guys can beat him as no one looks like that now.

There was a row about Hadi arms/ delts and SEO. Several pros commented on his "weird delts" including Gustavo Badell. It's painfully obvoius he been sticking a lot of "stuff" in his delts in particular but other pros were like no way he does SEO - like Nick Trigili. Fakri said Iranians don't know about SEO Lol.

Anway, Hadi could do very well. Milos thinks a Visa is very possible if there is a will by the IFBB.

Kai could win, he has 8 weeks. A little tight but possible.

Kai will win Olympia (its his for the taking)

Rhoden mess is just that....an absolute mess.

He is hinting that she is obsessed fan and says he has texts to prove it
She (instagram fitness girl I am not going to put out there) honestly has some peculiar weird posts in the past I find kind of strange....(as i showed Inhuman)

I find it weird that people jump to one side or the other instead of waiting things out. I saw a guy (who didnt know her from adam) calling her every name in the book (liar/whore etc) the other day.....and then he has a pic in his profile of his wife sitting next to him on a picnic table and i wanted to say "So if your wife came up to you tomorrow and said she was also raped....you are going to call your wife a liar and a whore too?"......This is just one of those situations you have to sit back and wait it out.....but jesus, being a fanboy and/or saying someone is 100% guilty at this stage of the game is pretty irresponsible. Time will tell....

Odds are, she is lying

[ame="https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6WA8sntS7a8&t=465s"]Shawn Rhoden Court Documents and Details of the Case - YouTube[/ame]

Her account sounds quite plausible.

That video says the DNA was saliva that was on her breasts and not semen in her snatch.

It also highlights the fact she went up to his room by herself when she came with a friend. Who does that? Unless you want alone time for some reason.

And yes, time will tell.

It also highlights the fact she went up to his room by herself when she came with a friend. Who does that? Unless you want alone time for some reason.

Dude... No lol. You know how many chicks I've had alone time with - in my bed - that wouldnt fuck me?? Ya really cant assume that

Dude... No lol. You know how many chicks I've had alone time with - in my bed - that wouldnt fuck me?? Ya really cant assume that

Same. It's the absolute worst, but it happens often.

I think Rhoden wishes he would have pulled out earlier.

Definitely will be sweat when Kai finally admits to being all in.

According to the released legal papers he never put it in, just fingers.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Elisaac062224
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131