over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

"Radical 4 Week Diet Plan/Experiment"

Reno911

Registered
I'll probably get some roasting on this but I wanted to toss it out there. After working with a few different coaches for the last 7-8 years and staying on a structured diet/meal plan, I want to change it up a bit to break up the monotony.

Feel free to chime in to give any insight and/or recommendations. As I mentioned, I will get some roasting and I wouldn't recommend this for a newbie but after 25+ years of training and the last 7-8 on a structured plan it might be fun to switch it up.

Note: all of the compounds listed I have used and am well versed with.

The below will be done on a cruise of 250mg Test Cyp/week along with 2iu GH/day.

Week 1: Goal: High calorie/density foods- weight gain.
Diet would consist of highly calorie dense, easy to eat foods. Examples would be cereal w/egg whites, pizza, burgers/fries, italian, PB&J, etc. Mainly 3-4 large meals a day as well as eating something every hour in between meals such as a protein bar, Cliff Builder bar, etc No worries about getting enough protein as carbs and calories will be plenty high to help spare protein.

*MK677 would be used for appetite increase
*Extended release metformin would be used to help maintain some level of insulin sensitivity.
*20 min fasted cardio

Week 2: Goal: Thermogenesis
Body building keto (50% Protein 50% Fat) at about 13 calories per pound of bodyweight (I have a pretty strong metabolism so I don't want to drop cals too low. 250mg Crystal DNP would be used to expedite fat loss. (Note- I have quite a few DNP runs under my belt going back to "Heretic/Animal" style 8 day runs going up to 600). For me, at 200-250mg of DNP it hardly hampers my training sessions.

*30 min fasted cardio

Week 3-4: Goal: Revolumize/Hypertrophy
These 2 weeks would consist of clean bodybuilding food with very low fat: chicken breast, egg whites, whey iso, rice, oatmeal, sweet potato, HBCD & EEA's intra workout. Calories would be above maintenance.

Lantus would be used starting at 30iu day 1 and working up to 60-70iu until Day 7. On week 4 (day 8), Lantus would be dropped and 10iu Humalog would be used pre workout.

*30 min fasted cardio

Just eat 3 Big meal Meals + 2 shakes a day with 40% Protein/40% Carbs/20% Fat macro.

Breakfast: Complex carb + Protein

9:45: Protein Shake

Lunch: Complex carb + Protein

2:30 Protein Shake

Diner: Complex carb + Protein

Protein: Whole eggs,Chicken breast/chicken thighs,Ground beef,Fish,Whey Isolate(Shake),Whole milk.

Carbs: Oats, Brown rice, Potatoes,Fruits and veggies

And train

No need too Complicate things.

I personally don't think it makes sense, especially the first week you will just gain fat, so the fat you lose In week 2 will just be mostly all the fat you put on for eating garbage the first week

the first week serves no purpose really other than to sabotage your physique

the only way eating junk would ever be useful is for the odd ones who can not gain weight and who do not store fat, so they can get away with it

week 3 doesn't look bad but the overall structure I see no point

if you want to try some kind of experiment I would do something like

4 weeks bulking, 4 weeks cutting

or fast on off days, then add those calories into your training days, extreme calorie cycling,,have fat burning days and muscle gaining days

qbkilla- week 1 will help to break up the monotony of the food. After 25+ years of pretty much the same foods 6-7x a day wears you down after a while.

Many of the past years and currently, I have dropped carbs on non training day to help maintain insulin sensitivity and stimulate fat loss. I also have periods where I push calories/food until appetite stalls out and then we'll pull back for 4 weeks or so and then push again.

Fasting for me does not work well at all. I personally just burn up a lot of muscle on it. I like the idea of a 24 hour fast or intermittent fasted but it doesn't pan out for me. Same with T3 even at low doses- just eats me alive.

You feel like you lose muscle on the fast? I would think on hormones, it would not happen, not at 24 hours, maybe just glycogen and water?

if you wanted to have "cheat" foods, what I would do is incorporate them into the diet week, to speed metabolism. A whole week like that fat gain is likely, but incorporated into a hard cutting week or 2 weeks, say every 3rd day, might not be bad

For a while I was doing a diet where I ate 500 calories per day for 2 days, then pigged out the third day, im talking 10k calories

Day 1 500calories
Day 2 500 calories
Day 3 as many as I can eat, junk, 10k or so

This actually worked for a while until I started pigging out too much on the high days. But I felt great, I was never hungry. On the low days I just fasted, worked out on the pm, ate 2 piece of salmon then went to bed. 2 days of that was. cool because the third day I ate pizza, ice cream, etc.

It may work even better with 3 or 4 days of low calories then pig out, but you may be hungry by day 3 or 4

I don't think the idea is bad, it's certainly something novel and I agree on using calorie dense foods, especially when bulking. But why only a 1 week bulking and a 1 week fat loss phase? Personally, I would lengthen both phases to whatever time length is necessary to reach your targets and eliminate your current phase 3 altogether. I'm also not a fan of keto-diets for bodybuilding-purposes but that's mostly up to personal preference.

What is the point exactly? Bored of eating the same things?

Doesnt have to be so complicated. Why not just eat your normal food during the day and then go out to dinner with friends or family and eat whatever so you can socialize/have a cheat meal at the s ame time

No flaming here I'm all for random experiments. The only thing I'd say is it just sounds like you need a diet break. May not be a bad idea to just train really hard and give yourself a couple weeks to "do whatever".

No flaming here I'm all for random experiments. The only thing I'd say is it just sounds like you need a diet break. May not be a bad idea to just train really hard and give yourself a couple weeks to "do whatever".

Yes, I agree- the monotony has gotten to be a bit. I agree a break is most likely in order. I just don't do well with non structure and tend go a little crazy with food. That being said, part of the reasoning on this is that after a week I'll be ready to eat clean again and try to minimize any fat gain.

I think that when eating whatever, staying away from sugary foods helps me as when I eat them I don't become satiated and they also make me very thirsty vs. eating something like a burgers or pizzas.

Yes, I agree- the monotony has gotten to be a bit. I agree a break is most likely in order. I just don't do well with non structure and tend go a little crazy with food. That being said, part of the reasoning on this is that after a week I'll be ready to eat clean again and try to minimize any fat gain.

I think that when eating whatever, staying away from sugary foods helps me as when I eat them I don't become satiated and they also make me very thirsty vs. eating something like a burgers or pizzas.

I would spend more time in the FAT LOSS part and push that to 2 weeks.

Week 1 : Nutrient dense food at maintenance.
Weeks 2-4 : Hard fat loss with DNP
Week 5 : Intro keto BBing diet. Allow DNP & water to leave your system.
Week 6 : Carbload PWO for a week.
REPEAT

Or at least that's how I'd run it.
It reminds me of a Lyle McDonald 2.0 diet...except extended into weeks.

I'd look that up if I were you. I did UD 2.0 a couple times awhile back and it works really well...even for natural guys. It's a recomp machine.

I do like the idea of extending it out a little bit more like you mentioned. I'll look some some info on the UD 2.0.

Thanks for your input.

I would spend more time in the FAT LOSS part and push that to 2 weeks.

Week 1 : Nutrient dense food at maintenance.
Weeks 2-4 : Hard fat loss with DNP
Week 5 : Intro keto BBing diet. Allow DNP & water to leave your system.
Week 6 : Carbload PWO for a week.
REPEAT

Or at least that's how I'd run it.
It reminds me of a Lyle McDonald 2.0 diet...except extended into weeks.

I'd look that up if I were you. I did UD 2.0 a couple times awhile back and it works really well...even for natural guys. It's a recomp machine.

Before week one needs to be a depletion week so the body is primed and ready to receive excess. Insulin sensitivity is sharpened. It`s kind of similar to the "anabolic burst cycling diet" or ABC diet. That was 2 weeks high cal, 2 weeks low cal. It was all studied using natural athletes and checked blood workout all through out to tweak things. The checked test, igf, GH, etc. The determination by guy who wrote it is, that after 2 weeks of depletion or just low cal, the body is primed to grow and go anabolic. After 2 weeks of over feed, muscle growth slows and rate of fat accumulation increases. On the low cal portion, fat was the first to go, not muscle... for 2 weeks.

Adding in your compounds will change things a little bit, but its not changing all the inner workings of human body. I think most people have "bulked" to long and even with gear just got fatter

Before week one needs to be a depletion week so the body is primed and ready to receive excess. Insulin sensitivity is sharpened. It`s kind of similar to the "anabolic burst cycling diet" or ABC diet. That was 2 weeks high cal, 2 weeks low cal. It was all studied using natural athletes and checked blood workout all through out to tweak things. The checked test, igf, GH, etc. The determination by guy who wrote it is, that after 2 weeks of depletion or just low cal, the body is primed to grow and go anabolic. After 2 weeks of over feed, muscle growth slows and rate of fat accumulation increases. On the low cal portion, fat was the first to go, not muscle... for 2 weeks.

Adding in your compounds will change things a little bit, but its not changing all the inner workings of human body. I think most people have "bulked" to long and even with gear just got fatter

Agreed!

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity