over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Hu Pharma Prep Log

Alright guys some big changes here this week as I approach 8 weeks out. Coach has made a few adjustments as you can see below.

Feeling pretty good right now. Hunger isnt terrible yet. Getting leaner and stronger still. Happy with condition at this point. Thinking we have another 4-5lbs of fat that needs to come off. Have only dropped 3.5 lbs so far in prep so a solid recomp is going on. If this would ever let me post a pic again I would. I’ll try again later today.

Diet approx macros :
Pro - 350g
Carbs - 205g
Fats - 50g

Dropped 1/3 of my carb intake. Should show some good changes this week

Cardio : 5 x 40 mins

Some Gear changes as well...Tren and Winny bumped. No fat burners.
Test - 750wk
Primo - 400wk
Mast - 350wk
Tren - 300wk
Winny - 50mg ED
GH - 4iu
Aromasin - 12.5mg ED
Nolva - 20mg ED

Okay another update for you guys...things have been going smoothly here. Up until about a week ago I barely felt like I was prepping.

Diet has changed a bit again. This go round dropped some protein and fat and put a bit of carbs back in. Overall cals still came down some.

Pro - 300g
Carbs - 230g
Fat - 45g
~ 2500 kcals

Only drug adjustment from last time was we upped aromasin to 25mg/day.
Still zero fat burner besides a caffeine tab pre cardio which is 5 x 40 mins on incline treadmill.

Training is great right now. Very good pumps. Strength has leveled off and is maintaining now. I’m getting another rep here or there. I just added a 6th training day this week.
7 wks out

Attachments

• AB2B3673-6C7A-4580-8573-1E459EBAE630.jpeg
    AB2B3673-6C7A-4580-8573-1E459EBAE630.jpeg
    268 KB · Views: 89
Looking very good already. I rarely see this conditioning this far out tbh. Good job!

Looking very good already. I rarely see this conditioning this far out tbh. Good job!

And we are pushing more now as of today.

New macros...
Pro - 310g
Carb - 153g
Fat - 47g
~ 2250 kcal

Cardio and supps remain the same. Going to be ready early so we can back off and up food the last couple Weeks. Sure on these cals will need a high carb day soon as I’m already pretty flat. Let the suck begin!

A couple small changes at the 6 week out mark...

Food is the same...

Cardio was upped to 5 x 60 mins. All on the stairs now.
I’m also training 7 days a week now too.

Mast P was increased from 100mg EOD to 150mg EOD and Primo was dropped out all together. Anavar was added at 25mg Pre Workout..my favorite oral! Good pumps, fullness, and strength.

Test - 750mg
Tren - 300mg
Mast P - 525mg
Winny - 50mg ED
Var - 25mg Pre Workout
GH - 4iu
Aromasin - 25mg ED
Nolva - 20mg ED

Okay we are going to pushing hard for the next 2-3 wks to be ready early.
No changes to supplements. No fat burners yet either.

Cardio increased to 5 x 60 mins on stair mill

New Macros
Pro - 300g
Carbs - 70g
Fat - 30g

Still haven’t had a refeed or high carb day all prep.
Now they will be thrown in periodically with kcals this low and cardio on the up.

How is everything going Green? Still hanging in there?

How is everything going Green? Still hanging in there?

Yea I’m here. Trying to get through this. Sorry about lack of updates. Been a lot more busy this prep than I anticipated. I’ll update this log Sunday or Monday.

Yea I’m here. Trying to get through this. Sorry about lack of updates. Been a lot more busy this prep than I anticipated. I’ll update this log Sunday or Monday.

Great hearing from you again! Looking forward to the update.

Getting close now!

Following.. looking good brother. Is there a way to get side by side pics. First weeks prep compared to final weeks prep, do your thing man. Definitely Killin it

Will be watching for updates as well. I'm taking Hu's blacktops as well. At 3 iu 5 on 2 off for a few weeks. Can't wait to bump it up to 4 in a month or so.

Alright guys sorry for the lack of updates. I basically work two full time jobs and rep here so things have just been crazy busy.

My show was this past weekend. I won the LHW and overall in bodybuilding. Admittedly the competition wasn’t very good. That being said this was more of a measuring stick for me. I weighed in 8lbs heavier and was leaner this show than last. I was on stage about 10-11 lbs heavier. So it was a success.

What’s next? Well I need to be a heavy at my height 5’8”. I weighed in right at 198 but had to stop drinking 2 hours before weigh ins bc I was 199. That being said I’m going to take a long off season and would like to put another 10lbs on to be a legit heavy while maintaining my lines. Don’t want to rush things.

So for now I’m going to do a 6-8 week rebound and get as much progress as I can before a nice long cruise. This week I’ll be taking the water off from the rebound from a small amount of diuretic use and some junk food sat night and Sunday. Already back on my one week out diet and did 45 mins of cardio this AM. Will be back in the gym this week training lightly while water and electrolyte balance is restored. Once my weight is back down to my one week out weight I’ll begin my rebound/reverse diet. Will probably take 3-4 days.

Going to continue using hu Pharma products for my rebound. All harsh stuff (fat burners, orals, tren, mast) will be our and during the rebound I’ll only be using test, primo, and GH. All moderate while I’ll let the food do it’s thing.

Here’s another back double from one week out. I was dryer and fuller on stage than this but don’t have any professional pics yet. Sorry about it being sideways. Not sure how to fix it.

Attachments

• 1790039D-9974-4924-9BDE-A0C1D98D4C87.jpeg
    1790039D-9974-4924-9BDE-A0C1D98D4C87.jpeg
    270.2 KB · Views: 32
looked fantastic one week out, can only imagine what it looked like on stage.

Did you qualify for anything by winning the overall?

I think a good off season will do your body good, with 10lbs of lbm in all the right places, that would be dangerous even for a more competitive line up.

Curious to know why you pick primo for rebound (and off season if I read that right)?

Last edited:
looked fantastic one week out, can only imagine what it looked like on stage.

Did you qualify for anything by winning the overall?

I think a good off season will do your body good, with 10lbs of lbm in all the right places, that would be dangerous even for a more competitive line up.

Curious to know why you pick primo for rebound (and off season if I read that right)?

Yes I qualified for all national level shows for one calendar year. I have been asked a million times if I’m doing nationals (it’s in 2.5 weeks) and I’m not. I’m too tall to be a light heavy at the national level. I need to be a heavy at my height. So I’ll be taking at least a year to keep adding tissue and fill out my frame more. So instead of dieting for an additional month to do a show I have no shot at winning I’m starting the process ASAP. This time next year I’ll see where I am and start thinking about doing a more competitive regional show. I put on 11 lbs of stage weight since my last show and that was with inconsistent off season so I know I can do the same in less time being way more consistent.

After tren, mast, winny, and halo + adex at the end of prep I like to use stuff that’s not too harsh and let the food and insulin sensitivity do it’s thing. I run primo in off season a lot of my blasts bc I feel good on it, doesn’t effect my appetite, etc. That being said I’ll need to push it a bit harder in an off season phase this year so after this rebound is over (about 6-7 more weeks) I’ll hit a 10-12 wk cruise and make sure I’m healthy. Then prob run test/primo/deca or NPP and GH for my real off season phase. I don’t fuck with tren or orals off season bc I can’t eat on either. And if nandrolone effects Appetite at all I’ll drop it and just run test/primo. I’ll likely add in a small amount pre and post workout humalog.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
systemfiles1
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131