over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

First run with Primo-E - Lean mass cycle, Diet questions

epoxy

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
I've been cruising for a good while now - just coming off of a DNP run and I've decided to try Primo for the first time. My goals at this point in life are to add slow, steady, quality gains. No water, no bloat, no BS - just slow and steady. Primo is one of the FEW compounds I have not tried in my life due to cost restriction and in the years past with people getting so many fakes. Now I'm ready to give it a go, I don't tolerate tren very well anymore, I've been on a Test/Deca cruise for years and I'm finally dropping Deca. I'll be running 800mg of Primo-E a week alongside 500mg Test-E and 600mg Mast-E and an oral kickstart (Pheraplex). I want to make the most out of this run diet wise - for the guys who have run Primo at higher doses, what was your diet like on Primo? Is it forgiving in any way? Or should I be trying to stay as strict as possible throughout the duration of the cycle. I'm trying to decide what my nutrient requirements should be for this cycle. In the past I've generally responded BEST (in terms of the way I look) to med protein, higher carb, low fat type diets. I'm looking to grow here though, so open to feeling out my options. I've never been someone who pushed a ton of calories, especially in fat content (healthy, or otherwise). Post DNP cycle I'm sitting at 195lbs, around 9-10% BF, 6'1. DNP made me flat as hell, I'm using this week to slowly replenish glycogen stores and will move into blasting next week. Getting my ducks in a row, asking for some assistance on diet.

Primo is my best AAS. You can use it when you bulk and when you cut. Very good lean mass and you keep mass when you drastically reduce your calories.
You needn't run primo to 800mg to grow, 500mg is really enough.

I've been cruising for a good while now - just coming off of a DNP run and I've decided to try Primo for the first time. My goals at this point in life are to add slow, steady, quality gains. No water, no bloat, no BS - just slow and steady. Primo is one of the FEW compounds I have not tried in my life due to cost restriction and in the years past with people getting so many fakes. Now I'm ready to give it a go, I don't tolerate tren very well anymore, I've been on a Test/Deca cruise for years and I'm finally dropping Deca. I'll be running 800mg of Primo-E a week alongside 500mg Test-E and 600mg Mast-E and an oral kickstart (Pheraplex). I want to make the most out of this run diet wise - for the guys who have run Primo at higher doses, what was your diet like on Primo? Is it forgiving in any way? Or should I be trying to stay as strict as possible throughout the duration of the cycle. I'm trying to decide what my nutrient requirements should be for this cycle. In the past I've generally responded BEST (in terms of the way I look) to med protein, higher carb, low fat type diets. I'm looking to grow here though, so open to feeling out my options. I've never been someone who pushed a ton of calories, especially in fat content (healthy, or otherwise). Post DNP cycle I'm sitting at 195lbs, around 9-10% BF, 6'1. DNP made me flat as hell, I'm using this week to slowly replenish glycogen stores and will move into blasting next week. Getting my ducks in a row, asking for some assistance on diet.

Did you run this? How'd it go?

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Michael_
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner