YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Getting a girl pregnant after a decade of use and almost no sperm count?

TheAnabolicFreak

Registered
I am 36 and have been using since I was 19. I never used a large amount of gear but never came off much either. Now I am considering have a family and im pretty much shooting blanks. I seriously doubt going off completely will do much because last I tried my test levels never came back up much. So what are my options if I stay but add other medications to hopefully get her pregnant?

How do you know you are "shooting blanks?" Did you get tested?

There are some guys here that might offer advice on how to use HCG and HMG. I myself had been using for about 4 years straight when I got my wife pregnant 2x really fast. I was 32 years old. I never had any tests run, it just happened really easy for me. I was on a bunch of tren too at the time.

I guess you have been trying for awhile and no luck?

I'm 38. Been using gear since I was 22. Me and my x wife could never have kids. Needless to say I have a 6 month old with my gf. I thought I was shooting blanks to

Test levels and sperm count aren't the same thing. Get tested.

Im in the same boat. Don't want to come off, but I tried Boston's hcg/hmg protocol for 2 months with no luck. Might try a different sponsor soon as well as dropping down to trt next go. I was running test, deca, tren at the time

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

I'm 38. Been using gear since I was 22. Me and my x wife could never have kids. Needless to say I have a 6 month old with my gf. I thought I was shooting blanks to
You sure it's yours? Lol jk

Sent from my SM-G950U using Tapatalk

About 6 years ago I spoke to Dr. Crisler about his protocol (may he rest in peace) and his protocol was:

2000 i.u. HCG on m-w-f

75 i.u. HMG on t-th-sat

20mg of nolva every day to control estrogen spikes.

He said this worked for every client he had use it, no matter how long they had been on gear, or what their age was.

When I went to my fertility clinic they told me I believe 1500iu hcg 3x a week and I could stay on my 150mg trt

About 6 years ago I spoke to Dr. Crisler about his protocol (may he rest in peace) and his protocol was:

2000 i.u. HCG on m-w-f

75 i.u. HMG on t-th-sat

20mg of nolva every day to control estrogen spikes.

He said this worked for every client he had use it, no matter how long they had been on gear, or what their age was.

Is this coming off TRT or staying on?

I have not done a sperm count but my LH and FSH both came back at 0.1. Surely this is a sign that sperm production would be very low is it not?

Is this coming off TRT or staying on?

I have not done a sperm count but my LH and FSH both came back at 0.1. Surely this is a sign that sperm production would be very low is it not?

If I remember correctly he had his patients come off everything. Mike036 is a member here that had his doc put him on this protocol. Maybe Mike can chime in about whether he came off all steroids or not.

As I've posted here previously, I successfully restored my fertility using HCG and HMG, and later HCG and FSH, and got my wife pregnant, after 27 years of using testosterone and other anabolic steroids. And I'm 51 years old, so I've been using steroids for more than half of my life. So if it worked for me, then it may work for you as well.

It took eleven months, from the time I started with a zero sperm count in November of 2017, to the time we did our IVF procedure in October of 2018, when I had a 35 million per ml sperm count.

I started using HCG, Clomid, and Proviron in November of 2017, when I was at a zero sperm count. By May, I was only up to 4 million per ml, by June, I was at 7 million per ml. I added HMG starting in July, and by October I was up to 35 million per ml.

I stayed on 200-300mg per week of test the whole time, never came off.

At our IVF procedure, my wife produced 20 mature eggs, of which my sperm fertilized 14, of which 3 embryos made it to the 5-day blastocyst phase and could be frozen. The first embryo we implanted didn't take, but when we implanted the second two embryos in March, one did take, and my wife is successfully pregnant, healthy and happy, and our baby girl is due to be born on November 29.

My protocol changed as I went along, as I didn't have access to HMG or FSH in the beginning. But if I could go back and do it all again, I would have used HMG or FSH the whole time, and no doubt my sperm count would have been much higher, and hopefully we wouldn't have had to do IVF at all. But in the long run, it worked, and that's all that counts. We are truly blessed.

What worked best for me was:

200-300mg Test Cyp per week
500iu HCG every other day
30-60iu HMG or FSH every day

Get a semen analysis from a doctor and see where you're at right now, and try to get him to prescribe HCG, and either HMG or FSH for you. It has worked for many men, and barring any pre-existing fertility problems, hopefully it will work for you as well. It worked for me after 27 years of using steroids, so have faith that it will work for you as well, if you give it time to get your testicles working again.

If you have any questions, let me know, and I'm happy to help as much as possible. I'll pray for the best for you.

https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4854084/

"Alternatively, treatment with injectable gonadotropin regimens has demonstrated equivalent clinical efficacy compared with GnRH for triggering spermatogenesis based upon a recent meta-analysis.44 Therefore, gonadotropins offer patients an efficacious and more convenient treatment approach.45 FSH given alone or in combination with testosterone has proven unsuccessful at inducing spermatogenesis or maintaining spermatogenesis in those previously induced with hCG/FSH (hCG 1500 IU and HMG 150 IU both subcutaneous and 3 times per week), confirming the need for maintenance of elevated ITT.46 However, long-term use of hCG alone can induce spermatogenesis in up to 70% of patients, with a greater effect seen in men with initial testis length >4 cm, but further improvement is appreciated with the addition of FSH (HMG) suggesting a timelier recovery with both gonadotropins.47 The success of inducing spermatogenesis with a combination of hCG and FSH is supported by several studies (Table 1).41,42,45,48,49,50,51,52,53 In these data, most begin by stimulating endogenous testosterone production with trial of hCG alone with doses ranging from 1500 to 5000 IU 2–3 times per week titrated according to serum testosterone levels. Most experts treat with hCG alone for 3–6 months after which a certain number of cases will result in spermatogenesis induction. In those without adequate spermatogenesis induction, treatment proceeds with the addition of FSH with doses ranging from 75 to 400 IU 2–3 times per week titrated according to semen analysis results. Success defined as induction of spermatogenesis with >1–1.5 × 106 ml-1 sperm was reported to occur in 44%–100% of patients treated for 6–144 months.52 Pregnancy rates, when reported, were observed in 40%–75% of patients usually at sperm concentration levels below “normal.”42,51,54 Factors predicting success include larger baseline testis volume, previous natural gonadotropin exposure (normal puberty), and repeated treatment cycles whereas previous exogenous testosterone exposure and cryptorchidism portend a slower response although these findings are variable.42,55 It is important to consider these data are in men with HH due to classic causes and not patients with previous TRT/AAS use in whom better outcomes can theoretically be expected given the likelihood of normal pubertal development and HPG axis function at some point before TRT/AAS exposure."

Last edited:
Whatever protocol or stack you end up using, definitely add HMG. It's literally LH/FSH. There's nothing better than the actual hormone that makes your testes produce sperm. HCG just mimicks LH/FSH and not as effective as the actual gonadotropin your brain makes.

As I've posted here previously, I successfully restored my fertility using HCG and HMG, and later HCG and FSH, and got my wife pregnant, after 27 years of using testosterone and other anabolic steroids. And I'm 51 years old, so I've been using steroids for more than half of my life. So if it worked for me, then it may work for you as well.

It took eleven months, from the time I started with a zero sperm count in November of 2017, to the time we did our IVF procedure in October of 2018, when I had a 35 million per ml sperm count.

I started using HCG, Clomid, and Proviron in November of 2017, when I was at a zero sperm count. By May, I was only up to 4 million per ml, by June, I was at 7 million per ml. I added HMG starting in July, and by October I was up to 35 million per ml.

I stayed on 200-300mg per week of test the whole time, never came off.

At our IVF procedure, my wife produced 20 mature eggs, of which my sperm fertilized 14, of which 3 embryos made it to the 5-day blastocyst phase and could be frozen. The first embryo we implanted didn't take, but when we implanted the second two embryos in March, one did take, and my wife is successfully pregnant, healthy and happy, and our baby girl is due to be born on November 29.

My protocol changed as I went along, as I didn't have access to HMG or FSH in the beginning. But if I could go back and do it all again, I would have used HMG or FSH the whole time, and no doubt my sperm count would have been much higher, and hopefully we wouldn't have had to do IVF at all. But in the long run, it worked, and that's all that counts. We are truly blessed.

What worked best for me was:

200-300mg Test Cyp per week
500iu HCG every other day
30-60iu HMG or FSH every day

Get a semen analysis from a doctor and see where you're at right now, and try to get him to prescribe HCG, and either HMG or FSH for you. It has worked for many men, and barring any pre-existing fertility problems, hopefully it will work for you as well. It worked for me after 27 years of using steroids, so have faith that it will work for you as well, if you give it time to get your testicles working again.

If you have any questions, let me know, and I'm happy to help as much as possible. I'll pray for the best for you.

"Alternatively, treatment with injectable gonadotropin regimens has demonstrated equivalent clinical efficacy compared with GnRH for triggering spermatogenesis based upon a recent meta-analysis.44 Therefore, gonadotropins offer patients an efficacious and more convenient treatment approach.45 FSH given alone or in combination with testosterone has proven unsuccessful at inducing spermatogenesis or maintaining spermatogenesis in those previously induced with hCG/FSH (hCG 1500 IU and HMG 150 IU both subcutaneous and 3 times per week), confirming the need for maintenance of elevated ITT.46 However, long-term use of hCG alone can induce spermatogenesis in up to 70% of patients, with a greater effect seen in men with initial testis length >4 cm, but further improvement is appreciated with the addition of FSH (HMG) suggesting a timelier recovery with both gonadotropins.47 The success of inducing spermatogenesis with a combination of hCG and FSH is supported by several studies (Table 1).41,42,45,48,49,50,51,52,53 In these data, most begin by stimulating endogenous testosterone production with trial of hCG alone with doses ranging from 1500 to 5000 IU 2–3 times per week titrated according to serum testosterone levels. Most experts treat with hCG alone for 3–6 months after which a certain number of cases will result in spermatogenesis induction. In those without adequate spermatogenesis induction, treatment proceeds with the addition of FSH with doses ranging from 75 to 400 IU 2–3 times per week titrated according to semen analysis results. Success defined as induction of spermatogenesis with >1–1.5 × 106 ml-1 sperm was reported to occur in 44%–100% of patients treated for 6–144 months.52 Pregnancy rates, when reported, were observed in 40%–75% of patients usually at sperm concentration levels below “normal.”42,51,54 Factors predicting success include larger baseline testis volume, previous natural gonadotropin exposure (normal puberty), and repeated treatment cycles whereas previous exogenous testosterone exposure and cryptorchidism portend a slower response although these findings are variable.42,55 It is important to consider these data are in men with HH due to classic causes and not patients with previous TRT/AAS use in whom better outcomes can theoretically be expected given the likelihood of normal pubertal development and HPG axis function at some point before TRT/AAS exposure."

Congrats!

Not to intrude but what made you opt for IVF? Were you unable to conceive even at 35mil?

I second the HCG HMG protocol, have a few buddies that used for just as long and made the swimmers active again.

Whatever protocol or stack you end up using, definitely add HMG. It's literally LH/FSH. There's nothing better than the actual hormone that makes your testes produce sperm. HCG just mimicks LH/FSH and not as effective as the actual gonadotropin your brain makes.

Yes, but HMG by itself is not sufficient, as there isn't enough LH in HMG, which is mixed FSH and LH, to maintain high enough levels of intra-testicular testosterone for optimal spermatogenesis. Therefore you need to also use HCG, which as you mentioned is an analogue for LH, and will also stimulate the Leydig cells to maintain high levels of ITT.

FSH stimulates the Sertoli cells, which are 80% of the mass of the testicles, but you also need adequate levels of LH and/or HCG to stimulate the Leydig cells for optimal sperm count.

See Table 1 in the study I posted for dosages of HCG and FSH (or HMG) that have worked to help men regain fertility.

Congrats!

Not to intrude but what made you opt for IVF? Were you unable to conceive even at 35mil?

My wife and I were approved by insurance (Blue Cross Blue Shield) for IVF when my sperm count was still low at 7 million per ml. So we did IVF just to make sure to give ourselves the best chance possible at having a baby. I am 51, and she is 42, so we wanted her to get pregnant as soon as possible. But I have no doubt that if I had continued using the HMG/FSH and HCG, eventually we could have gotten pregnant naturally without IVF. IVF just made things a lot easier and quicker.

I am 51, and she is 42, so we wanted her to get pregnant as soon as possible. But I have no doubt that if I had continued using the HMG/FSH and HCG, eventually we could have gotten pregnant naturally without IVF. IVF just made things a lot easier and quicker.

Wow. I admire how you have the energy and drive to raise a little baby up to an adult at 51 years old. I am about 50 now and cant imagine doing it. I had my daughters when I was 32 and 33 years old. Glad to hear that you were able to conceive a child. One of our neighbors had a baby when she was about 45 years old, it was unplanned and just happened. I guess they didn't think she was able to have a baby.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator
  • rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear