over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Water retention?

If your kidneys are healthy, 4g of salt should not be a big deal, they can filter what it needs to.

I find that carbohydrate intake affects water retention as much, if not more, than sodium.

Just something to consider.

2 things in my experience. I’ve noticed serious water retention when it came to diet. I ate like shit for a week and my ankles looked like fat bastards third chin.

Second was estrogen, just because there isn’t an estrogen side effects seen doesn’t mean that it’s not impacting the cycles progress. Granted, the sick doesn’t seem to work as well when there’s an Estrogen flare up, that doesn’t mean that it’s not on the cusp.

I wish you the best bro, it may sound counterintuitive but drink a fuck ton of Water it will clear you out faster than ya think.

Maldorf, do you think increasing the Sodium to a consistent level would help?
This could osmotically pull the water from under your skin, keeping it in the muscle...double benefit for OP.
Reducing salt has im my opinion been a VERY short lived solution the body learns the trick within few days and offsets mineral retention...

Honestly, I never played around with it when I was healthy because I never really got bloated badly with what I used.

Nowadays I just worry about getting the right amount because of my heart arrhythmia problem. If I eat too much then I start having PVCs and ventricular tachycardia runs. If I don't eat enough then Ill have similar problems too, but not as severe.

I always felt like salt mainly contributes to a higher blood volume since the salt seems to end up in the plasma I think. It surely raises a person's blood pressure. Ill have to default to pros like you that know about salt manipulation for contests etc. Im not really sure about that.

To the OP.... If your blood pressure is fine and you think e2 isn’t out of control, which unless you’re super sensitive it shouldn’t be on that cycle then;

This is one obvious thing none of us asked, what is your BP now? If you are holding a lot of water then your BP should be higher than normal for you. Do you know what your normal BP is? Compare.

X2

The whole “salt makes you bloated and hold water” etc is outdated... Sodium is needed especially if active/training hard and drinking tons of water..

I’m pretty active and feel like garbage if I don’t add salt to all my meals and even to my water intake at times...

To the OP.... If your blood pressure is fine and you think e2 isn’t out of control, which unless you’re super sensitive it shouldn’t be on that cycle then;

1) what’s your bodyfat like? Are you one of these guys who’s 18% bodyfat and thinks they’re 10% and bloated? (Not trying to be a dick but we’ve seen those guys on here) or vice versa? A guy who’s used to being pretty damn lean and you’re eating more and seeing a bit of water retention which Is almost always usually accompanied by more food and you’re over reacting? Lol

2) Why not try dropping carbs for a few days, keep sodium and water intake high, especially if you’re active and see what happens? A couple days @ 100g carbs or so should reveal if it’s an issue..

Completely understand man.. no way I'm 18% lol. Maybe 11 at worst?

Its water, I dont care about everywhere else. As far as I'm concerned I look great. It's when I take off my socks at night I'm sitting there like.. um ok, definitely holding some water

As far as dropping carbs 100% - after 3 days I'm 12lbs lighter at least, plus look way better. But going low carb all the time isn't appealing to me? So if it's the carbs creating the issue then- I'm basically just stuck with it?

This is one obvious thing none of us asked, what is your BP now? If you are holding a lot of water then your BP should be higher than normal for you. Do you know what your normal BP is? Compare.

Honestly never kept a close eye on bp

Why? Everytime I've ever gone to the doctors even on heavy cycles my bp was always bottom of middle range.

Prior to gear I was low bp.

Overall a shit tonne of good replys in this thread so thank you to all.

Few things I wanted to point out:

-Yes actually lean (again it's the water retention on my ankles I'm noticing)

I eat clean AF, actually. Jasmine rice, olive oil, fish oil, oatmeal, splenda, coffee, almond milk, chicken breast, oatmeal (karbolyn pre workout) - literally all I eat. If that's not clean or theres an issue with that then I'm lost as far as diet lol

Getting bloodwork done on weekend, will serve what's up. Going to get kidneys and estrogen done (which estrogen test do I need to do so that its accurate and not picking up other stuff)?

After we rule out bloodwork kidneys and estrogen then I'm going to cut out the rice and switch to sweet potatoes and see if that works

Again when I drop carbs my weight drops and water is gone in 3 days.. but living life like that on the regular is a pain in the ass!

After a cutting diet, my had incised ankles and cold feet for some days several weeks later. I became a little paranoid thinking if DNP or my manipulations with water, sodium, many weeks in deficit, etc ... could have changed something in my metabolism.

After a while, the problem was resolved without doing anything.

I always like to drink a lot of water and I have salty foods, now I even add salt in the intra water.

If you are otherwise HEALTHYwith no underlying issues...
a 200lbs bodybuilder will need MUCH more than is being recommended to keep fluids well partitioned (Inside the muscle is where fluids need to be).
Sodium with IODINE will help your metabolism, nutrient absorption, thyroid function, aldosterone management strength, endurance etc...
If you have been holding back on it, you may take a few days to adjust. Your blood pressure will re-normalize and you will teach your body to rid itself of any excess of this water-soluble mineral.
This is especially true if you are an AAS using athlete.

About 1 gallon a day of water+cardio keeps the water off, especially on HGH.

400 grams of carbs is a shit load of carbs, that could do it too.

Come off the drugs, your test prop and npp could possibly be something else. If you were not having these problems BEFORE the cycle then get off, they are short esters (hopefully) so should be out of system fairly quickly.

So I'm confused as fuck on this one..

How the hell is my liver fucked?

If something I was taking was winny or an oral of some kind that messed up my liver then, my cholesterol would also be fucked?

I posted bloodwork just a couple weeks ago on 1g of tren, 1 g of test and superdrol and my liver was better then than it is now??https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...orum/162843-bloodwork-results-real-stuff.html

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190926-220954_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190926-220954_Chrome.jpg
    149.7 KB · Views: 66
Last edited:
Did they test albumin? If your liver is fucked up, very likely albumin is low, and BOOM there is your water retention. Like B-boy said, time to come off and get healthy. Just because you eat "clean" (which it really looks like) and don`t drink booze, things can still get damaged. Your estrogen is ridiculous also. It should never get to that point.

Did they test albumin? If your liver is fucked up, very likely albumin is low, and BOOM there is your water retention. Like B-boy said, time to come off and get healthy. Just because you eat "clean" (which it really looks like) and don`t drink booze, things can still get damaged. Your estrogen is ridiculous also. It should never get to that point.

Thanks Hogan

May be hearing from me shortly.. it appears my aromasin is definitely fake.. would be nice if sources actually sent proper shit (not directed at Hogan, never used him). Always a guessing game even with bloodwork.

Have an odd feeling my aromasin is something else entirely as I have no clue how again my luver could become more damaged while running a light cycle. Hell, all my other markers improved..

So I'm confused as fuck on this one..

How the hell is my liver fucked?

If something I was taking was winny or an oral of some kind that messed up my liver then, my cholesterol would also be fucked?

I posted bloodwork just a couple weeks ago on 1g of tren, 1 g of test and superdrol and my liver was better then than it is now??https://www.professionalmuscle.com/...orum/162843-bloodwork-results-real-stuff.html

Relax,

Those are not signs of significant liver toxicity, maybe a little stress. Numbers can go into the hundreds-thousands, then i would be concerned.

These numbers can be elevated from intense training and muscle damage as we all as other factors. AAS can elevate these mildly as seen here sometimes.

The E2 test he has is useless. It's only telling him he's over 162 PMOL/L, that's only 44 pg/mL, the usual unit of measurement we use in the USA. (Usually range 18-44 pg/mL or so)

The Aromasin might be 100% legit, you might need more than that to lower E2. We don't know how high your E2 is, it could be 163 PMOL/L which is perfectly fine and optimal for a lot of people, but the test stops at 162 PMOL/L AKA 44 pg/mL. The 20-30 pg/mL target range thrown around is erroneous and outdated. Based on people with an average total testosterone of 500 ng/dL and anecdotally, many people in that range don't feel their best, with studies showing high-normal E2 linked to better libido and benefits of TRT.

The type of water retention seen with liver failure is concentrated in the gut area, it's called ascites. This is definitely not his problem, enzymes are only mildly elevated. Aromasin can also mildly elevate liver enzymes in some cases. I strongly recommend sticking to pharma grade for ancillaries like AI, SERMs, and thyroid hormones. They are so easy to source and affordable, no reason to use UGL unless you are skimping out.

P.S.

Some people bloat on NPP/DECA and your carb intake is very high. If you want to be very dry and tight, stick to test prop+winstrol and keep carbs around 200-300 g (the target really varies by your weight, muscle mass, activity levels). Enough carbs keeps you harder and fuller and optimizes muscle strength+endurance, too many can spill over and make you hold SQ water. I don't know your approximate body fat level, but staying under 15% also helps limit significant water retention. All these things add up.

Last edited:
The E2 test he has is useless. It's only telling him he's over 162 PMOL/L, that's only 44 pg/mL, the usual unit of measurement we use in the USA. (Usually range 18-44 pg/mL or so)

The Aromasin might be 100% legit, you might need more than that to lower E2. We don't know how high your E2 is, it could be 163 PMOL/L which is perfectly fine and optimal for a lot of people, but the test stops at 162 PMOL/L AKA 44 pg/mL. The 20-30 pg/mL target range thrown around is erroneous and outdated. Based on people with an average total testosterone of 500 ng/dL and anecdotally, many people in that range don't feel their best, with studies showing high-normal E2 linked to better libido and benefits of TRT.

The type of water retention seen with liver failure is concentrated in the gut area, it's called ascites. This is definitely not his problem, enzymes are only mildly elevated. Aromasin can also mildly elevate liver enzymes in some cases. I strongly recommend sticking to pharma grade for ancillaries like AI, SERMs, and thyroid hormones. They are so easy to source and affordable, no reason to use UGL unless you are skimping out.

P.S.

Some people bloat on NPP/DECA and your carb intake is very high. If you want to be very dry and tight, stick to test prop+winstrol and keep carbs around 200-300 g (the target really varies by your weight, muscle mass, activity levels). Enough carbs keeps you harder and fuller and optimizes muscle strength+endurance, too many can spill over and make you hold SQ water. I don't know your approximate body fat level, but staying under 15% also helps limit significant water retention. All these things add up.

My estrogen is 162 right on the dot. I know this because on my last bloodwork they measured it up to 2062 and it's the same test from the same doctor, same lab too.

Have just edited this last round of bloodwork with the testosterone results.

Test level is pretty dam good compared to last be considering my dosages this round

Hmm cant edit.. so here's results with testosterone

Attachments

• Screenshot_20190927-100640_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_20190927-100640_Chrome.jpg
    151.8 KB · Views: 46

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Spinaltap88
NapsGear