over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Fouad 'Real Bodybuilding 22' with Mike@researchstation

In the group chat, "Big Mike" just did a video claiming that Lee Priest is a freak because "he has access to things you don't". And also Lee Priest has people "watching" his bloods that you don't have access to. Then the best part is he said if "you" were taking the same stuff Lee Priest is taking unmonitored "you would DIE".

I thought Lee Priest retired after that NABBA show like 8-9 years ago. I really wouldn't put him on the category of freaks these days. Big Mike was referring to him recently not back in the day.

In the group chat, "Big Mike" just did a video claiming that Lee Priest is a freak because "he has access to things you don't". And also Lee Priest has people "watching" his bloods that you don't have access to. Then the best part is he said if "you" were taking the same stuff Lee Priest is taking unmonitored "you would DIE".

I thought Lee Priest retired after that NABBA show like 8-9 years ago. I really wouldn't put him on the category of freaks these days. Big Mike was referring to him recently not back in the day.

Here we go again with the "magic pill." How old is that scam? This asshole is a total con artist. I'm sure he's telling people he can get them the same thing that Lee takes and monitor them so they don't kill themselves. Some of you have said that he's just pushing gear through his site. This POS needs to be exposed!

I hate to give the guy any attention but if you can send that video to Lee Priest along with the Fouad video in this thread, I would love to hear Lee's response! LOL!!

Last edited:
People''s number 1 mistake is believing there is anything top secret or complicated with ANYTHING bodybuilding, this same mistake is what keeps numerous people's pockets lined with cash, especially prep coaches.

Hahaha...the next Dan Duchaine. Yeah, for a bunch of 15 year old kids who don't know better. For him to not know who Dan Duchaine is...I'm speechless. Ok, I'm not, he's a CON ARTIST!

Anyone who has been around bodybuilding for any length of time knows who Dan is (I bought his original Underground Steroid Handbook out of the back of a magazine ad when I was 16. My parents found it and threw it away...sad days).

I just can't believe that ANY supposed PED expert posting videos online isn't aware of who Dan is...UNLESS they are some 20 year old punk know-it-all who just got into bodybuilding a couple years ago.

This kid is an idiot. He may not be a con artist. He really just might be that stupid...or a combination of both.

Last edited:
Dan is a hero even for those of us who are natural or have no advanced knowledge of steroids, he created an unparalleled legacy. One should simply know all these colorful characters that were on the scene, and behind the scene in those crazy years.

After listening to the podcast in its entirety, this Mike has a lot of things twisted. There is plenty of literature backing the dose/response relationship between testosterone and its derivatives. That said, 125mg a day being the max has nothing to back it.

It was super odd to me when he said GH pre bed IM or pre workout sub-q. LOL!

Sent from my SM-N960U using Tapatalk

Here's another one to pick apart. I'm 1/2 way through.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vA_mfaXio0o

His "Blended TRT"

- 100mg Cyp Every 5th Day
- 50mg Nandrolone Every 7th Day
- 12.5mg Proviron Twice A Day

This is called HRT not TRT and it's not new! His big discovery...take less, feel better...also not new..:rolleyes: It's too bad he wasn't a member here or AnaSci.org over the years.

Dan is a hero even for those of us who are natural or have no advanced knowledge of steroids, he created an unparalleled legacy. One should simply know all these colorful characters that were on the scene, and behind the scene in those crazy years.

Beti, I've seen you mention that you're natural before. If you don't mind me asking, can I ask why?

Also, when you say you're "natural" does that just mean aas/gh/slin or will you use peptides, samrs and other "misc" items like mk677, etc...

Will you use things like clen/ ECA, etc?

I know it's a random question in the middle of this thread, but I"m genuinely curious. (this is not a knock at all).

Beti, I've seen you mention that you're natural before. If you don't mind me asking, can I ask why?

Also, when you say you're "natural" does that just mean aas/gh/slin or will you use peptides, samrs and other "misc" items like mk677, etc...

Will you use things like clen/ ECA, etc?

I know it's a random question in the middle of this thread, but I"m genuinely curious. (this is not a knock at all).

Quiet friend, it's okay to ask.

Here you have a brief answer.

https://www.professionalmuscle.com/forums/2777727-post5.html

If I'm going to use fat burners and DNP on many occasions, then I'm natty :lightbulb: ... take it however you want.

55k clients and no one anywhere has any clue who you are...LOL I'M more well known than this guy!

Thing is, he has enough knowledge to fool a lot of people who don't know any better. Look at the comments section, people swear they're listening to life changing information.

By the way, I hope Fouad knows better, too. I hope he doesn't turn his podcast into some click bait bullshit with guests no one has ever heard of telling everyone they know all the secrets.

Last edited:
I kinda turned it off at the part he started saying that injection frequency for a certain body type (ectomorph vs endomorph) should be different [emoji53]

Everyone seems to have angle these days [emoji846]

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

It's fucking maddening that this kind of horseshit novelty for it's own sake is what gets rewarded.

"In offseason, take test deca dbol gh insulin in amounts you are comfortable with. Eat about a lot of protein and a lot of calories spread throughout 4 or more meals per day. Training style probably won't matter much if you give sufficient effort overall. Pre contest do what you were doing before but reduce carbs or fats or both while increasing protein and adding cardio in an appropriate amount. Swap to test tren mast winstrol t3/clen as you get closer to the contest. Spend a lot of years doing the process outlined above!"

The above is unsexy. We gotta have some mind blowing secrets and new complicated shit a coach can convince you needs to be neurotically micro-managed by a super elite high Iq former merril lynch hedge fund managing partner ex special forces genius. And a fucking scheister like this who speaks like an expert will liberate the monies of many a fool who doesn't want to hear the tried and true but very simple answer.

glad I'm not the only one who got the impression that Dude really doesnt know what he is talking about

one thing I will say is I do like to split my GH dose between IM and Subq :D Studies show equal effects from the two routes but I think there is probably very subtle and small differences in release rate and metabolism so I do it both ways just to squeeze out every possible benefit :D

found this video response, apparently a point-by-point refutation of much of what the guy said. but havent watched it all yet and the intro comments about GH seem a bit off so i wouldnt take this guys words as Gospel either

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T5ODs5uIIz4

^^^ listening to the rest of that video... guy says fat burning effects of GH max out at 1.35iu for a 100kg male... lol... clearly this guy has very little personal experience experimenting with different doses and just relies on reading studies... you know, on the one hand, the trendy movement right now for being all "science" about stuff is a good thing.. but on the other hand, a lot of these "science" guys dont understand the limits of studies and the value of real world experience... just a thought..

You know what I found out in 40 years of working out? No one knows my body better than me. That includes all those experts out there. Although there is some real intelligent people that are training others. My suggestion is by trial and error, you will become your own Guru after so many years of knowing your own body and you will know how to train yourself. A coach to me is someone who listens to how things have been responding to me and fine tunes it, not just give to me what he gives everyone else to do.

55k clients and no one anywhere has any clue who you are...LOL I'M more well known than this guy!

Thing is, he has enough knowledge to fool a lot of people who don't know any better. Look at the comments section, people swear they're listening to life changing information.

By the way, I hope Fouad knows better, too. I hope he doesn't turn his podcast into some click bait bullshit with guests no one has ever heard of telling everyone they know all the secrets.

I saw the next episode he did with Luke Sandoe. Fouad said he was reading responses to that episode with Mike from The Research Station and to him it looked like everyone that had a bad opinion of him were SARMS people. So, it doesn't sound like Fouad knows any better and that's sad. Apparently he swallowed this guys bullshit hook, line and sinker.

You know what I found out in 40 years of working out? No one knows my body better than me. That includes all those experts out there. Although there is some real intelligent people that are training others. My suggestion is by trial and error, you will become your own Guru after so many years of knowing your own body and you will know how to train yourself. A coach to me is someone who listens to how things have been responding to me and fine tunes it, not just give to me what he gives everyone else to do.

:yeahthat:

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner