over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

ALL READ - New Forum!

Click on user name then there should be a page like this-

Members don't have the option...They should as it shows in the admincp that they do, but not showing in their accounts. I've already added it to the list.

Seems like I lost my Kilo Klub membership and I´m back to active member status.

Both of you show as KiloKlub...We'll check on the user title settings.

Signatures are all set now...You should see them in the drop down now (refer to Big A's and/or rAJJIN's image posted).

We are back online with a new forum software which is much more secure and stable.

What I thought was only going to take a couple of days, took 6 days, but we had to re-arrange and configure 20 years worth of data.

We also now have more robust and secure servers.

Play around and familiarise yourself with the new software. You will find a lot of new features. Also, please report here any issues you might find. I expect there will be some as we sort through things. And of course, change your passwords for security reasons!
Thank you and everyone involved

Hope this "Issue" is gone for good. I know when he or she put up fake seized , there was a name. I googled that name and it came up on some other bodybuilding sites

If you guys ever wanted to track

Seems like everything is dialed in nicely now. No quirks on my end at all. Nice work PM team. I can only imagine how time consuming and frustrating it is to make everything function as it should....and add to that all of us crybabies out here whining about tiny issues here and there.

Seems like everything is dialed in nicely now. No quirks on my end at all. Nice work PM team. I can only imagine how time consuming and frustrating it is to make everything function as it should....and add to that all of us crybabies out here whining about tiny issues here and there.

The real crybabies are the ones that bitch how they don't like it and can't be bothered to actually try to learn the new layout...They don't bother to take into consideration that not only do we have to learn the new layout too, but we have to figure out any of the overlaps with the integration between the new and old. That and the fact that they don't pay to be here...So their cry-fest isn't even remotely earned ;)

Was the update absolutely necessary?

Maybe if you followed along with things the past month you'd know that answer already...But we do not owe you or anyone else an explanation! The site was moved to the new software and multiple servers...Deal with it or move on!

You definitely fit your username with this nonsense post...As your signature states, no one cares what YOU think:rolleyes:

I actually really like the new layout. Being asked if you are sure you want to like something is good. Being able to choose what page in a thread with a number pad you want to go to is something i have wanted for a while and it's great to have.

Its definitely more mobile friendly.

Only issue, and this may have been addressed already, is that i got a 508 resource exceeded error yesterday after a bit. Its working now but if no one has brought it up, thats something to check out.

People are very resistant to change of any kind. It is funny up to a point.

Only issue, and this may have been addressed already, is that i got a 508 resource exceeded error yesterday after a bit. Its working now but if no one has brought it up, thats something to check out.

Screw up on the hosting end with limitations...Was corrected and shouldn't be an issue going forward.

Okay after messing around for a couple hours I actually like the change. Good work! Change is tough at first:)
I like it too. I love that you get notification at the top of when someone replies to your posts and the link to go to it. It saves a lot of time checking threads to see if anyone responded.
Change is hard but change is good. This is a positive change. 👍

I’ve been navigating around a bit and can see that small tweaks are constantly still being made here and there. And it’s only getting better. When it comes to computers and such it’s not my thing at all. But with a few minutes of looking around it’s very easy to navigate. Then again this will require a small amount of effort from each individual. Thank you for the improvements.

Anybody know if Tapatalk or any other mobile app version is compatible with the new site?

Ty

So is that hacker still trying to break in and wreck things? It sounds like Big A has taken security to the next level and that is great. Was the board ever able to pinpoint at least where the attacks were coming from? Just curious. Must be frustrating from his standpoint, seeing the board come back stronger than ever!

Was trying to post up a muscle emoji just now and there was an error. Maybe some of them we are unable to post? I see at least one posted in this thread above. I did a search of muscle in the "smiles" window and the flexed arm came up.

Was trying to post up a muscle emoji just now and there was an error. Maybe some of them we are unable to post? I see at least one posted in this thread above. I did a search of muscle in the "smiles" window and the flexed arm came up.

What was the error message...Was it an Oops Something Went Wrong message?! I received one last night when posting a thread that had several smilies in it.

What was the error message...Was it an Oops Something Went Wrong message?! I received one last night when posting a thread that had several smilies in it.
Trying right now again.

Here is what it says:

"Oops! We ran into some problems.
Oops! We ran into some problems. Please try again later. More error details may be in the browser console."

Ive used other emoji symbols and they work fine. For some reason that muscle one doesnt work. The error code pops up at the top of the screen in the middle.

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
locoslave
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner
infinity
FLASHING-BOTTOM-BANNER-210x131