over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Now they want to ban SARMS

grizzly978

Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Id say the pharmaceutical industry must be pushing some here. Perhaps they want in on the business. Are there prescription SARMS and OTC is cutting in on the profit?

They will cut our rights back so far there will be a revolution. They’re already taxing us several times on the same money much reminiscent of the king of England before the revolution. Federal tax, State tax, city tax, sales tax, gas tax, tanning tax, death tax, and on and on. We need to get rid of career politicians and make mandatory term limits on every politician. Bipartisan politics needs to be dissolved.

They will cut our rights back so far there will be a revolution. They’re already taxing us several times on the same money much reminiscent of the king of England before the revolution. Federal tax, State tax, city tax, sales tax, gas tax, tanning tax, death tax, and on and on. We need to get rid of career politicians and make mandatory term limits on every politician. Bipartisan politics needs to be dissolved.
Some things are going the opposite way, legalization of marijuana is an example, but overall I agree. Some would also like to take away the right to own firearms.

But the US is ok with cigarettes, alcohol, sugary drinks, etc. What a joke, it just will create a black market for it. Do these govt people have anything better to do with their time? I don't even use SARMS and think this is typical BS

bro, its there job to rob of your money and your alleged "rights" where have been hiding?
lol
every single time that a drug has been "controlled" in more then 100 years it has been against the advise of health and le ( well now le gets a bonus so they are mostly for it )

this is the second coming of the third reich.
heil!

Some things are going the opposite way, legalization of marijuana is an example, but overall I agree. Some would also like to take away the right to own firearms.

actually bro no not true to an actual user.

this is propaganda.
the cannabis market is being stolen by the govt.
if you just read news you wouldnt know this but news is not news its propaganda.

there is not one country on this planet that is legalizing cannabis in an intelgent way.
i participated in this from top to bottom its a hoax.

this is propaganda.
if you just read news you wouldnt know this but news is not news its propaganda.

there is not one country on this planet that is legalizing cannabis in an intelgent way.
I have to admit that the way they want to legalize it in some states is pretty shady. Some places it's going to only be legal to grow for those that are allowed by the state, and those of course are controlled by wealthy politicians. So it's not fair or perfect, but it would still be legal for recreational use.

this is propaganda.

Anything the gvt does, is to their benefit only. People in Cali and other states who first legalized it, welcomed it saying "we'll pay the tax no problem, just legalize it!"
Well, now they're all bitching about the exorbitant taxes they're paying. The gvt looks out for its interest alone.

The drug war is all about taxes. Drug dealers aren't paying taxes on the sale of their product, Uncle Sam ain't having that....it's a joke

I have to admit that the way they want to legalize it in some states is pretty shady. Some places it's going to only be legal to grow for those that are allowed by the state, and those of course are controlled by wealthy politicians. So it's not fair or perfect, but it would still be legal for recreational use.

smoking a joint and acting stupid is... pretty fucking stupid!
but to each there own.
ppl who want to use as a medicine should not be forced to pay obscene prices or go to state sponsored stores.
if an individual can not provide for themselves its no use, its not free, its just one more example of ignorance.

this is a human rights issue.
ppl have used this plant for this reason for all of recorded history and then some.

seems like we are criminalizing an intrinsic part of our human nature and expereince.

Anything the gvt does, is to their benefit only. People in Cali and other states who first legalized it, welcomed it saying "we'll pay the tax no problem, just legalize it!"
Well, now they're all bitching about the exorbitant taxes they're paying. The gvt looks out for its interest alone.

The drug war is all about taxes. Drug dealers aren't paying taxes on the sale of their product, Uncle Sam ain't having that....it's a joke

again actually pretty far from the truth.
call had prop 19 for a long time
that was almost like the wild west and far bettter then what we have today.

why should we pay to have guns pointed at us?
why should we pay for those guns?
why should i feed someone whos trying to put me in a cage?

cannabis has no place in any current system.

the drug war isnt just about taxes, look at all the industry it creates!
guns/police/prison are proud of that?
the ability for any govt official around the world to enter your life on suspicion of an imaginary idea?
if you pay taxes you pay into that.

this is worse then any religious war or discrimination as its something thats a part of all of us.

plus where do those taxes go????
all currently "illegal" items like this need to go into a new sort of system they have no place in current models, all current models are failed ideologies.

People complain about the government but how many will vote for change. Most all will continue to vote for the party they usually do or the person in power as they have more money to spend on adds. Changing your body doesn't happen by sitting around and complaining and neither does anything else. And if the candidate that you vote for doesn't do their job vote them out at the next election. And they will soon figure out that they are responsible to the people.

People complain about the government but how many will vote for change. Most all will continue to vote for the party they usually do or the person in power as they have more money to spend on adds. Changing your body doesn't happen by sitting around and complaining and neither does anything else. And if the candidate that you vote for doesn't do their job vote them out at the next election. And they will soon figure out that they are responsible to the people.

I agree. I did learn though that you have to be careful when you break with your party. I once voted for a democratic president, and boy did I learn that I had made a big mistake. I still keep my options open today, but am going to be more careful now.

I thought everyone was aware this was coming? I had been hearing about it for several years but never saw it happen. Like they can stop us from getting what we want.

I thought everyone was aware this was coming? I had been hearing about it for several years but never saw it happen. Like they can stop us from getting what we want.
It will never happen.. The FDA voted to approve many sarms last year citing that they were safe and even effective, not long after the Feds and politicians drafted legislature in UTAH suggesting the very opposite, that they are in fact dangerous, unproven and ineffective. Utah has been known to do this, its happened many times before with supplements and legislation in UTAH.. From what I've gathered, UTAH is the largest supplement producing state in the US. They want to rig it, and if their dream comes true they will drive the price for it threw the damn roof 20 x over!

I don’t know about it other states but here in Michigan it’s been terrible, it’s better off going back to the streets where it wasn’t hurting anyone. Now there is so much money floating around that everyone is at each other’s throats for it, everyone is a shady drug dealer now just out in the open instead of scared in the shadows.

convicted felon never voted in my life, no govt wants a part of me lol.
i do everything in my power to inflict change.
but being a part of a broken system is not changing it.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws