over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

fluorinated modafinil

opietaylor

Registered
anyone have experience with this compound? I have used regular modafinil but never this version was wondering what to expect. thanks

I have used it extensively and like it. Not every day, but I find 100 mg to be the sweet spot for me personally.

anyone have experience with this compound? I have used regular modafinil but never this version was wondering what to expect. thanks
I used it for about a year. It was one of the main ingredients in Mike Arnold’s Vicaine (no longer available). I would use 2 caps which I believe had 200mg flmodafinil and I forget the amount of tianeptine . It was the best preworkout I ever came across. No jitters or speedy feeling for me. Just great focus and energy that lasted several hours

thanks for the response Mike. Modafinil is an amazing compound my hopes are this isn't much different

Fluorinated Modafinil: **broken link removed**

If you're looking for wakefulness plus energy and focus, the following is the best product you are going to find: Aterall ER Now Available… – MA Labs

Fluorinated Modafinil: **broken link removed**

If you're looking for wakefulness plus energy and focus, the following is the best product you are going to find: Aterall ER Now Available… – MA Labs

I love the ingredients of that supplement MA but i'd rather get my dose of caffeine from my morning coffee, to much caffeine makes me feel like shit. I hate preworkouts. Maybe a caffeine free version? lol

100mg worked well. I know that it converts to modafinil in the liver but taking straight modafinil seems to have a little better effect. great product overall though.

I found 150mg to be my sweet spot. this is an MA product by the way. good shit but fuck does it taste like death.

It does taste bad, but I don't notice any after taste. I just down in and forget about it.....I've def tasted worse stuff that's out there. I don't use it everyday, but I swear by the focus and the ability to knock work out.

I work very early and very long hours. I usually try to be in bed by 6:00-7:00pm. Sometimes even earlier. I find it works great if the lady and I have something to attend on a weekend night that’s going to keep us out late. Keeps me social and enthusiastic. Otherwise I’d be a total drag to hang with.

Anyone else have some experiences to share about Fluorinated Modafinil from MA.??? I'm intrigued....

I habe to take it extremely early, like at 5am. It still has a long half life (to me) but yea helps me be productive formlike 14 hours. Keep on truckin.

A small dose of Benadryl to help sleep. I don’t use it everyday, I’d be an insomniac

not only are you alert and productive but the mood enhancement/ feeling of wellbeing is awesome

Just realized you can't find this stuff anywhere now :( Been looking for the last 2 days. Am I missing something..??? A lot of places have it listed, but out of stock.

Just realized you can't find this stuff anywhere now :( Been looking for the last 2 days. Am I missing something..??? A lot of places have it listed, but out of stock.
It's really tough to get right now. It was already one of the more difficut to source compounds, but now it is basically impossible.

I'm using it right now bc I'm so damn busy at work. I find myself well focused on my daily task.....I've upped the dose to 200 mgs. Never feel wired out, which is good. I had taken a long break from using it...glad I had some in my cabinet.

regular modafinil is easily obtainable and pretty cheap. well at least when there isnt a pandemic going on

It's really tough to get right now. It was already one of the more difficut to source compounds, but now it is basically impossible.
Mike, is there any concern with a standard pre-employment urine screen when using Fl Monafinil?

Thanks!

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner