over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Anyone a fan of Prop?

It does seem like the shorter esters seem to cause less puffiness and a better look. I once messed around with test base and it seemed to provide the best look/feel. Just didn't like injecting every day with it, and the PIP was too much.

If you use a slin pin, can you put it in your shoulders? 1/2" is the longest slin pin I have found. Is that long enough or do you need to go in a smaller muscle? Thanks in advance.
You can put it any where. Naturally some may go into the fat or under the skin but that's fine. I do biceps and tri. Shoulders,lats legs. All with skin pin. I use 29g half inch. 27 works well too.

I love prop some of my best cycle have been with prop, call me crazy but I get much less bloat with prop and ace

I love prop some of my best cycle have been with prop, call me crazy but I get much less bloat with prop and ace
Not going to call you crazy but your forum username might mislead people into thinking that you are :)

It does seem like the shorter esters seem to cause less puffiness and a better look. I once messed around with test base and it seemed to provide the best look/feel. Just didn't like injecting every day with it, and the PIP was too much.

Some guys feel they get along fine using prop x 2-3 per week.

I know ppl will talk shit on this but theoretically the homeostasis of a mans body to to product or shoot out little amount of testosterone as possible. example you lift you body tell the testies to shoot some out, you fuck you body produces, you rest you produce.... you get it. Soo point being the shorter the est or no ester the more natural your body will like it( I realize most of these products hurt physically) but “I” believe if you could shoot TNE Ed, 3-4 times a day would be the most homeostasis. Obsessively this is totally unpractical and no one would want to do this but the longer the ester the more less effective the performance aspect of the compound will be from my point of view.

I unstand and hear both side that test is test but the more I use trt the more I agree with Emmeric view point on little doses a per give good effect with way less sides.also you get more mg to mg with the shorter the ester

Clear at 900 a week you are cycling so this concept wouldn’t work but if you could pin with a 29 g pin Ed I think you would be better as far a side, and tolerance.

I think short ester hurt wat more because the crystallized process in the body breaking it down so I don’t like to use them. I have used test ace and that I thought was better than prop bth

^^^i love PROP & used it almost exclusively for years
the pain comes with the territory ..but for me, it did in large part go away with consistent use
(..only painless PROP i can remember was FARMAK & Viromone ..both were 50mg/mL & 100% EO)
..100mg/day would make me look like i was runnin' 1gm of TEST-E
less water, for sure

^^^to the fella that didn't like the PROP pain ..try TEST ACE
..same results w/ ED shots & no pain

OP ..i would never take 900migs in 2 shots ..i'd bust that up into EOD (4/shots)
^^^better, faster results +less sides
if i had to take 200migs/week/TEST-E ..it would be 50mg/EOD

don't give a sh*t what the ester says on paper ..to me ENANTHATE is an EOD ester for best results
Probably one of my favorite cycles ever was 150 mg eod farmak, amp of zambon ed and 150 mg eod npp all from *** dom

Probably one of my favorite cycles ever was 150 mg eod farmak, amp of zambon ed and 150 mg eod npp all from *** dom

^^^dang ..that's 1.5mL just in the Farmak ..right on brother!!

i like them A LOT too ..but they got to be a pain in the ass cuz the amps were not scored at all these were def the amps that all the horror stories were written about ..they always seemed to crack jagged & fugg'd up
when i ran 100mg/day ..crackin' 2 in a row was def the scariest part of my day

BTW that's a nice stack right there ..PROP/WIN & N-PeepPeep

Ive been using farmak prop amps EOD for the past 4 years. I love the stuff. I run 150mg of those a week along with 300mg cyp.. Never felt better.
I dont get how people get pain from test prop. Ive never experienced pain, even with UG versions..

i like them A LOT too ..but they got to be a pain in the ass cuz the amps were not scored at all these were def the amps that all the horror stories were written about ..they always seemed to crack jagged & fugg'd up
when i ran 100mg/day ..crackin' 2 in a row was def the scariest part of my day

BTW that's a nice stack right there ..PROP/WIN & N-PeepPeep

Invest in a amp opener. A nurse friend of mine got me one that the hospitals use. They crack them flawlessly every single time.
SnapIt Ampule opener.. just google it. They are like $35-40.. Amazon sells them too.

I am a big fan of PROP. That's all I ever run for my Test, however, when I run Mast it's usually MAST P and then I transition into Mast E.

Generally, my go-to is Test and Mast. I've been off for 4 months...can't wait to get back on.

^^^correction that's 3mL in just the Farmak .....brain misfired there, was obviously thinkin' UGL

Invest in a amp opener. A nurse friend of mine got me one that the hospitals use. They crack them flawlessly every single time.
SnapIt Ampule opener.. just google it. They are like $35-40.. Amazon sells them too.

^^^"amp openers" are for p*ssies

..yeah i def wish i had one

I like all test, but prefer prop when leaner.

I know ppl will talk shit on this but theoretically the homeostasis of a mans body to to product or shoot out little amount of testosterone as possible. example you lift you body tell the testies to shoot some out, you fuck you body produces, you rest you produce.... you get it. Soo point being the shorter the est or no ester the more natural your body will like it( I realize most of these products hurt physically) but “I” believe if you could shoot TNE Ed, 3-4 times a day would be the most homeostasis. Obsessively this is totally unpractical and no one would want to do this but the longer the ester the more less effective the performance aspect of the compound will be from my point of view.

I unstand and hear both side that test is test but the more I use trt the more I agree with Emmeric view point on little doses a per give good effect with way less sides.also you get more mg to mg with the shorter the ester

Clear at 900 a week you are cycling so this concept wouldn’t work but if you could pin with a 29 g pin Ed I think you would be better as far a side, and tolerance.

I think short ester hurt wat more because the crystallized process in the body breaking it down so I don’t like to use them. I have used test ace and that I thought was better than prop bth
there is no need to shoot tne multiple times ed, especially if oil and using big doses..

the tne in oil leaches out pretty slowly plus using anything much more then that 10mg or so ed throws all those idea out of the water.

ive run it in all sorts of ways espcially when younger, just no need. ed or pre work out or eod is ok. just more sides the further out.

I love a prop/npp combo. But I eventually get sick of needling every other day. That combo gets me strong and shredded very quickly, especially with 25 mg of anavar daily. The pic is from last January at a baseball tournament I was playing in. Not anywhere near my biggest size, but I am 51.

Attachments

• B4E00B46-E1F0-4013-9B12-1CD296224849.jpeg
    B4E00B46-E1F0-4013-9B12-1CD296224849.jpeg
    73.1 KB · Views: 21
If you use a slin pin, can you put it in your shoulders? 1/2" is the longest slin pin I have found. Is that long enough or do you need to go in a smaller muscle? Thanks in advance.

Yes. I have used 1/2 inch slin pins in my delts with very good results.

Years ago I did the Viromone Prop amps ED, with ED Zambon Winny.
Let me tell you I was hard and full all the way up to the show.
I don't think either are around any more. Sure wish I could fine them once again.

Love prop and all fast acting esters. Currently doing 25mg Trestolone ace and 50mg test prop every day! I wake up brush my teeth and inject. I also do 25mg Anadrol preworkout. I really don’t have any pain, actually less pain then something like Test 400. That’s why I switched I was tired of the lumps from the high mg test. I use a slim pin 1/2” 28g and I can’t even feel it. I can shoot a few times in the same area without even noticing. I feel my levels stay more stable and elevated with ED injections.

i prefer test acetate over prop because acetate doesn’t have the bite that prop has been know for some.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws