YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Does anyone add low-dose Deca to their Test for TRT?

sdstealth

Registered
I've been on TRT for years. The doctor where I get mind is offering nandrolone as an adjunct to the testosterone. Has anyone added deca to their TRT long-term at low doses (approx 100mg/week)? I've read anecdotal reports of feelings of well-being and energy at these doses. I'm curious if anyone here does this and what your experiences have been.

Yes I do for my joints I do 250mg test c and 100mg deca and it works for my body

Nice. I have some incoming from the compounding pharmacy and will be doing a 1:1 ratio of Test E and nandrolone injected EOD at 100mg/week each to see how I do.

Nice. I have some incoming from the compounding pharmacy and will be doing a 1:1 ratio of Test E and nandrolone injected EOD at 100mg/week each to see how I do.
The reason I do more test then deca and not 1:1 ratio is I been always taught to run test higher so don’t get deca dic.
But at low dose I don’t know to be safe I do more test then deca just my opinion

Yes I do for my joints I do 250mg test c and 100mg deca and it works for my body
that's a masking effect due to water. You could be damaging the joints tendons and be less likely to feel whilst running decca

that's a masking effect due to water. You could be damaging the joints tendons and be less likely to feel whilst running decca
That’s what is rumored. There is no proof anywhere that it damages the joints further all I know is helps with comfort so that is a plus and if that was the case no one would run deca if it damaged joints due to water.
Winstrol in my opinion will damage joints

That’s what is rumored. There is no proof anywhere that it damages the joints further all I know is helps with comfort so that is a plus and if that was the case no one would run deca if it damaged joints due to water.
Winstrol in my opinion will damage joints

Not sure he is saying deca damages joints directly but more that while on deca, and not noticing the pain in your joints, could cause you to work out heavier or not in best form which would cause more problems/damage.

Not sure he is saying deca damages joints directly but more that while on deca, and not noticing the pain in your joints, could cause you to work out heavier or not in best form which would cause more problems/damage.

Problem with nandrolone it's the extremely high vascular damage that it causes, which IMHO it's not a good idea to be exposed to it year round.

100mg every 10 days your not holding water, and at such a low dosage your not causing extremely high vascular damage. do you want to do it year round, no. do preworkouts and shitty food cause more damage health wise, hell yes. dosage and duration. all aas cause damage deca is no better or worse than testosterone. that study was crap. if you have pre-existing conditions or have a family history of cardiovascular issues that are related to genetics and not poor lifestyle choices you shouldn't be taking anything to begin with. the fear mongering is strong.

Problem with nandrolone it's the extremely high vascular damage that it causes, which IMHO it's not a good idea to be exposed to it year round.

Weren't those studies done at much, much higher doses? When I calculate the HED (human equivalent dose) those were looking like 500mg/week ranges.

A low dose could still cause a low rate of vascular damage, which over the long run will add up to impaired abilities. It would be nice to see a study or 2 on using lesser amounts.

A low dose could still cause a low rate of vascular damage, which over the long run will add up to impaired abilities. It would be nice to see a study or 2 on using lesser amounts.

It's not a study and is just an anecdote, but Nelson Vergel at ExcelMale was on 200mg of nandrolone for 10+ years.

It's not a study and is just an anecdote, but Nelson Vergel at ExcelMale was on 200mg of nandrolone for 10+ years.
But do we know how much calcification etc. of his veins/ateries that he had to start with as opposed to know. If he started off much better then average and is now a little worse then average that wouldn't be good. Just because he hasn't had a heart attack yet doesn't really mean a lot.

But do we know how much calcification etc. of his veins/ateries that he had to start with as opposed to know. If he started off much better then average and is now a little worse then average that wouldn't be good. Just because he hasn't had a heart attack yet doesn't really mean a lot.

That's not really how medications work in the body.

For example, under certain doses, acetaminophen is perfectly safe. Over certain dosages, it's highly liver toxic. As an example, look at testosterone. It's not like everyone who uses small amounts of T has gynecomastia. If you start injecting 1g of test per week, you may very well start developing gyno absent the use of an AI. It's not like at TRT doses I have a little bit of gyno simply because I use the same drug that at high doses give people gyno. See what I'm saying? Not all effects are dose-dependent. Some are more binary in that they occur above certain thresholds and not below. If you were saying "we simply don't know" then I might be inclined to agree. But your blanket statement of "will add up to impaired abilities" is just not backed up by anything other than conjecture and a poor understanding of how substances work in the body. I'm not trying to disparage you, but it just doesn't make sense to think of medication where all side effects occur on a sliding scale. Yet that's what you are saying.

That's not really how medications work in the body.

For example, under certain doses, acetaminophen is perfectly safe. Over certain dosages, it's highly liver toxic. As an example, look at testosterone. It's not like everyone who uses small amounts of T has gynecomastia. If you start injecting 1g of test per week, you may very well start developing gyno absent the use of an AI. It's not like at TRT doses I have a little bit of gyno simply because I use the same drug that at high doses give people gyno. See what I'm saying? Not all effects are dose-dependent. Some are more binary in that they occur above certain thresholds and not below. If you were saying "we simply don't know" then I might be inclined to agree. But your blanket statement of "will add up to impaired abilities" is just not backed up by anything other than conjecture and a poor understanding of how substances work in the body. I'm not trying to disparage you, but it just doesn't make sense to think of medication where all side effects occur on a sliding scale. Yet that's what you are saying.
I think you missed the part where I mentioned "could" lead to long term damage. There was no blanket statement. When you look at the whole sentence it reads different to me then your out of context quote. I stated it that way since I did not know what the threshold might be. As I had seen no studies about low dose and was interested in seeing any. And as I have no proof I usually tend to error on the side of health rather then ignore possible downsides and just wish for the best.

When I was on Muscle Minds podcast with scott Stevenson and s otto McNally thos study was discussed.. I'll try and find it but it was a bit flawed in how it administered..

I think you missed the part where I mentioned "could" lead to long term damage. There was no blanket statement. When you look at the whole sentence it reads different to me then your out of context quote. I stated it that way since I did not know what the threshold might be. As I had seen no studies about low dose and was interested in seeing any. And as I have no proof I usually tend to error on the side of health rather then ignore possible downsides and just wish for the best.

I am not trying to start an argument. I think you're operating in good faith and I appreciate the concern. I agree we don't know what the threshold is. I was simply pointing out that side effects aren't on a sliding scale where they are always present no matter how low the dose. I think some folks think that medications work that way and they don't.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws