YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

You Ever Find an Old Thread of Yours and Think WTF?

Strong Like Bull

Registered
So I'm not a big thread post type of guy by any means but I have learned so much from PM its absolutely incredible.
Cycle to Get Huge

I stumbled across an old thread from 2011 I created attempting to log my prep into my very first BB show.
Its stunning to see where I was then to where I am now.
Usually, I compare pics for progress but reading your own words reminds you just how fucking clueless you were at the time.
The best part is that my goals havent changed.
I'm alot older, hopefully wiser but still grinding it out in the gym working on being better.
2bw-201.jpg 2019- 4.jpg
Current Stats:
Ht: 6'0 same (Lol)
wt: 270lbs
bf:???

Anyone else compare your old threads or see notes you were keeping marking your progress?

Haha Yeah. 9 years ago all I cared about was getting my pro card. I used to search medical abstracts all day looking for experimental drugs that would have an impact on muscle. When I found an interesting one I would copy the amino acid sequence and send it to my friend. He would contact a manufacturer in China and have it synthesized. I was the original guinney pig for several things. I thought I could alter my DNA. Everyone here had fears of side effects, death, cancer, etc. I couldn’t care less. I just wanted to win that pro card then die. I never wanted to live this long. Being old hurts. Haha 😆
These days I just want to be big and strong on low doses. No more crazy experiments for me.

25 years ago when I was working as a personnel trainer, gym manager, competing in bodybuilding and judging power lifting meets I knew everything that was needed to be known. All you had t do was ask me and I would tell you exactly hat to do. Fast forward to decades more training helping many people, most likely 10 of thousands of pages and countless studies and I realize how little I know....go figure. But I can still tell you exactly what to do!!!

Talk about awkward sometimes I come across threads my ex wife posted over a decade ago.

Holy cow, this is absolute truth. Ranging from general noobness and obvious lack of concern for long term health.

yup lol My first post on this board back in 2008 was:

is 500mg test e a good dose for contest prep?

LMAO, knowing what i do now... all the flaming that was in that thread was totally deserved lol.
-F2S

Pft hell yea.. Specifically a post from I think late 2013 that I wanted to take 2g of gear and asking for thoughts, 1.3g of it being Tren and NPP... Never did follow through with that THANK BABY JESUS...

I now see why Tenny was soo mean to newbies LOL
Being nice is not always the best approach and he is a knowledgeable guy but seemed to go out of his way to be negative. No judgements, I just choose positivity. I find it serves me and those around me better. :cool:

I think my first thread was asking for a source and was banned LOL.

lol. 25 years old holy shit I am old now.

Being nice is not always the best approach and he is a knowledgeable guy but seemed to go out of his way to be negative. No judgements, I just choose positivity. I find it serves me and those around me better. :cool:

Been around since 04. He was just a straight shooter. Helped me on several occasions as a youngin' and never asked for anything in return. He was good to me.

25 years ago when I was working as a personnel trainer, gym manager, competing in bodybuilding and judging power lifting meets I knew everything that was needed to be known. All you had t do was ask me and I would tell you exactly hat to do. Fast forward to decades more training helping many people, most likely 10 of thousands of pages and countless studies and I realize how little I know....go figure. But I can still tell you exactly what to do!!!
LOL. There's a term for this: Dunning Kruger effect. I have been guilty of it too in another endeavor of mine. Those who have been at it for just 2-3 years have no idea how much they DON'T know :p

well im always a newb - like the time I asked if I should count my calories for the oil I was injecting lol

But in addition some of the people I know are knowledgeable - ill look at their post sometimes from years ago..just happens..and im like wow they were like me at one time lol didn't know sh

Jj1 I used to read some of your old posts and be like damn he’s a mad man but I always respected how you wanted it and went after it lol

Jj1 I used to read some of your old posts and be like damn he’s a mad man but I always respected how you wanted it and went after it lol

Same here but it gave me the drive to intelligently experiment more like upping the dose or trying new supps.
I love peptides now.
There are so many ppl that will talk negatively because something doesnt work for them or just repeating what they've seen others say without trying themselves.
Then there are those with lots of knowledge and willing to share.
I probably owe 95% of my growth to what I've learned here

lol. 25 years old holy shit I am old now.
I have injuries older then that.....

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Sickxlost
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner