over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bicep Injection Gone Wrong.

XtremeMuscle!

Registered
I Just injected some TNE into my left bicep and I'm experiencing some of the worst pain I've ever felt. I know the gear is not contaminated ( been filtered x2). Plus I've pinned my biceps with small amounts of this compound with no real problems. What's weird is I wasn't even able to push the plunger to expel just a fraction of gear before feeling burning pain and having to quit. I did notice some of the gear had some crashing. I aspirated the area there seems to be no puss. Man this is the worst pip ever. Barely use my arm. No fever and the muscle belly is swollen, hard, and not much redness???? I'm wondering if it's just crashed hormone I injected?????

I Just injected some TNE into my left bicep and I'm experiencing some of the worst pain I've ever felt. I know the gear is not contaminated ( been filtered x2). Plus I've pinned my biceps with small amounts of this compound with no real problems. What's weird is I wasn't even able to push the plunger to expel just a fraction of gear before feeling burning pain and having to quit. I did notice some of the gear had some crashing. I aspirated the area there seems to be no puss. Man this is the worst pip ever. Barely use my arm. No fever and the muscle belly is swollen, hard, and not much redness???? I'm wondering if it's just crashed hormone I injected?????
Most likely from the crash

People have to pay attention and focus while doing this

One guy had the ER remove the crash out of his ass because he was lazy and kept pinning crashed test ace.

Most likely from the crash

People have to pay attention and focus while doing this

One guy had the ER remove the crash out of his ass because he was lazy and kept pinning crashed test ace.

Well from what I've read......hormone particles should dissolve with heat & message. And as long as there is no issues with sterility things should be good, hence, I've been taking ibuprofen and heat compresses. I'm actually feeling a little better. I've hit hundreds of pins but it seems you get a bad inject sometimes...

Only way I can avoid pip with any no ester compound is to inject deep into a large muscle such as, vg, glutes, or quads. Anywhere else and I'm hurting for days

where exactly did you inject (which bicep head and area)
and did it bleed a lot after injecting?
did you aspirate?

Considering it was burning while you injected, chances are you injected into a blood vessel, or subq

you will fuck yourself up a few times learning to do site admins, par for the course.
if you injected in between the heads it will swell/hurt/look like shit but it will go away too.

where exactly did you inject (which bicep head and area)
and did it bleed a lot after injecting?
did you aspirate?

Considering it was burning while you injected, chances are you injected into a blood vessel, or subq
I injected into the center of the bicep. Yes I always aspirate in the bicep cause of the vessels and such.

you will fuck yourself up a few times learning to do site admins, par for the course.
if you injected in between the heads it will swell/hurt/look like shit but it will go away too.
Thanks brotha! Would you're describing is what I'm feeling....

I injected into the center of the bicep. Yes I always aspirate in the bicep cause of the vessels and such.

centre of which bicep head?
did it bleed a lot afterwards?

if you aspirated and there's no blood it probably isn't a blood vessel you injected into
you could have went too deep, what size needle were you using?

also did your whole arm go numb after injecting? that would mean you injected near a nerve

I bet it’s your hormone crystal ,‘it’s just stuck in your arm causing the nerve endings to go crazy, which is making you in pain 24/7..

heating pad... and massage (start soft and work hard)if done properly , when you work up to it being super rough, you’ll be about crying or in tons of pain but it’s needed to bust up the crystal.. after that maybe 48 hours of discomfort and you’ll be good to go.

hope this helps.

centre of which bicep head?
did it bleed a lot afterwards?

if you aspirated and there's no blood it probably isn't a blood vessel you injected into
you could have went too deep, what size needle were you using?

also did your whole arm go numb after injecting? that would mean you injected near a nerve

1" x 25g Yes my arm went numb

Ok gents, it's day three since that bad injection. I've aspirated the area twice to make sure no puss is forming. Nothing so far. I'm feeling good today because I'm noticing improvements regarding pain and swelling. I think I hit a nerve. Thanks for all the feedback my brothas........

This is the worst injection- regarding pain - but without infection. So it's week since the injection and I still have hints of pain. Range of movement is limited as well. I'm gonna stop injects in this area. I don't carry as much mass as the average bodybuilder, so maybe the lack of size in this area is problematic. I'm more fashioned for strength and not size. Appreciate all the help from you bros...good looking out!!!!!

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws