YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Bostin Loyd and Bleu Taylor first video (insulin, seo, nutrition)

Elvia1023

Featured Member / Supp Guru / Board Supporter
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Board Supporter
Verified Customer

They talk about the bullshit in the industry. Lot's of talk on nutrition, insulin and seo. How so many competitors lie about usage. They talk about lantus and how he would run it in an off season. Bleu mentions synthetek's syntherol is cream of the crop and what he recommends to his clients for seo.

I watched this during my cardio over the last couple of days....thanks for sharing!

good points. You have these nob-jockys espousing "trt doses yet maintain 240, 8%" what they don't mention is the large doses of growth and insulin.

Come on vast majority are fucked faced liars. The sport is based on insecure ego strokers. That Fouad Fuck is massive bullshitta

good points. You have these nob-jockys espousing "trt doses yet maintain 240, 8%" what they don't mention is the large doses of growth and insulin.

Come on vast majority are fucked faced liars. The sport is based on insecure ego strokers. That Fouad Fuck is massive bullshitta

Some people/pro's do/will use fairly low doses and keep drugs very simple and most of their effort goes into training and diet. Moreover, maintaining is different to gaining but there are so many bullshitters. There are so many new podcasts now and most of them are full of crap. You can tell they have said to each other make this all about training and diet and show these guys not all pro's take big doses and basically put young guys on the right path. That is great but they hide the truth so much and it's blatantly obvious. Seth Feroce went on one podcast and he is literally straight forward no bullshitting and when he said 150mg adrol was great they quickly were stating it's not needed and stupid to do etc etc. Whilst that is partly true it's also ridiculous and I am sure most big guys who have run gear for decades have probably tried 2-3 adrol tabs in a day. I have heard from multiple good sources about multiple big names who have run 400mg+ adrol per day. They give it to aids/hiv patients for 6+ months at high doses so it's not as bad as some people make out.

On another podcast another big name stated he takes 4iu HGH and no more which is also ridiculous (I know one of his suppliers). On another one the British giant was honest as well which was nice to hear stating he was on something like 80iu lantus and 12iu hgh but the others don't like to put the truth out there which I can understand but it's still hiding the truth when they act like they are bringing the truth of bodybuilding to people. The truth is most guys are loaded up on drugs and they are a massive reason why they look the way they do. Without the drugs they would look nothing like they do. Some guys are just open about things but most want you to think they haven't touched more than 700mg test and 4iu hgh.

Don't get me started on all the guys who state they are off everything and that usually involves 4 weeks off (long esters are still in your system approx 6 weeks) and loaded up on HCG and PCT drugs. Plus all the guys who are their strongest ever and have just come off or running low doses. There is a whole spectrum of doses so I am not for one second stating everyone is the same as I know many are very mild in their approach and do look at training and diet as their bread and butter (which they should do). Bleu said it himself they lie and all of the top guys (some he trains) are loaded up. Plus it's their wording as well yes they may have come down in AAS but they added another 6iu hgh and 40iu slin :eek: It's the same thing over and over and I don't care what people are running but I like honesty and if someone is going to come out with this is no bullshit honest truth then be totally honest.

The supposed logic...

1. Why tell the truth about drugs when you're trying to be someone who makes money with this life. Companies don't like their athletes talking drugs at all.

2. " I Know their supplier" or " know they're lying" A guy can buy a shit ton and never use most, or even resells for more.
And unless you u see every injection. You don't know.

3. Using a lot makes guys look lazy.
Who wants to look like a idiot. Lol...lying is better.

The supposed logic...

1. Why tell the truth about drugs when you're trying to be someone who makes money with this life. Companies don't like their athletes talking drugs at all.

2. " I Know their supplier" or " know they're lying" A guy can buy a shit ton and never use most, or even resells for more.
And unless you u see every injection. You don't know.

3. Using a lot makes guys look lazy.
Who wants to look like a idiot. Lol...lying is better.

All very true. I don't want to go into things much as it's the same shit over and over (many threads on the same subject). I simply wanted to post what I thought was a decent video to listen to when working or doing cardio etc. I will just say in regards to no.2 well in some cases it's just blatantly obvious guys are abusing everything and they will even tell you themselves. In others yes 100% they could be ordering tonnes for resale and just using small amounts themselves. In regards to no.1 well it's totally different not talking about something or saying I use much lower than you would think compared to guys actively bullshitting and stating exact doses they use of various illegal drugs. I have seen guys on the forums post such stuff and in private they are literally taking triple. I can understand why they do that but it is what it is. One of the other reasons I posted that video was the seo talk as well. It's crazy how many use it and about 5% of them admit it and the other 95% have never touched it :eek::D

Obviously this is silly and not even possible in the real world but you know they have aas testing and everyone is always amazed or shocked about the results. I would absolutely love it if we could have every member and all the pro's scanned and their doses were openly posted. That would make the best reading ever.

All very true. I don't want to go into things much as it's the same shit over and over (many threads on the same subject). I simply wanted to post what I thought was a decent video to listen to when working or doing cardio etc. I will just say in regards to no.2 well in some cases it's just blatantly obvious guys are abusing everything and they will even tell you themselves. In others yes 100% they could be ordering tonnes for resale and just using small amounts themselves. In regards to no.1 well it's totally different not talking about something or saying I use much lower than you would think compared to guys actively bullshitting and stating exact doses they use of various illegal drugs. I have seen guys on the forums post such stuff and in private they are literally taking triple. I can understand why they do that but it is what it 99this. One of the other reasons I posted that video was the seo talk as well. It's crazy how many use it and about 5% of them admit it and the other 95% have never touched it :eek::D

Obviously this is silly and not even possible in the real world but you know they have aas testing and everyone is always amazed or shocked about the results. I would absolutely love it if we could have every member and all the pro's scanned and their doses were openly posted. That would make the best reading ever.

But why do we assume everyone is using seo? It would have to be every muscle with how big they are everywhere. Thats just not realistic unless its only used pre show to inflate. Being around these busy athletes just makes wonder when they have time. Especially the growth protocols. Ive done them...it was too much me.

Some people/pro's do/will use fairly low doses and keep drugs very simple and most of their effort goes into training and diet. Moreover, maintaining is different to gaining but there are so many bullshitters. There are so many new podcasts now and most of them are full of crap. You can tell they have said to each other make this all about training and diet and show these guys not all pro's take big doses and basically put young guys on the right path. That is great but they hide the truth so much and it's blatantly obvious. Seth Feroce went on one podcast and he is literally straight forward no bullshitting and when he said 150mg adrol was great they quickly were stating it's not needed and stupid to do etc etc. Whilst that is partly true it's also ridiculous and I am sure most big guys who have run gear for decades have probably tried 2-3 adrol tabs in a day. I have heard from multiple good sources about multiple big names who have run 400mg+ adrol per day. They give it to aids/hiv patients for 6+ months at high doses so it's not as bad as some people make out.

On another podcast another big name stated he takes 4iu HGH and no more which is also ridiculous (I know one of his suppliers). On another one the British giant was honest as well which was nice to hear stating he was on something like 80iu lantus and 12iu hgh but the others don't like to put the truth out there which I can understand but it's still hiding the truth when they act like they are bringing the truth of bodybuilding to people. The truth is most guys are loaded up on drugs and they are a massive reason why they look the way they do. Without the drugs they would look nothing like they do. Some guys are just open about things but most want you to think they haven't touched more than 700mg test and 4iu hgh.

Don't get me started on all the guys who state they are off everything and that usually involves 4 weeks off (long esters are still in your system approx 6 weeks) and loaded up on HCG and PCT drugs. Plus all the guys who are their strongest ever and have just come off or running low doses. There is a whole spectrum of doses so I am not for one second stating everyone is the same as I know many are very mild in their approach and do look at training and diet as their bread and butter (which they should do). Bleu said it himself they lie and all of the top guys (some he trains) are loaded up. Plus it's their wording as well yes they may have come down in AAS but they added another 6iu hgh and 40iu slin :eek: It's the same thing over and over and I don't care what people are running but I like honesty and if someone is going to come out with this is no bullshit honest truth then be totally honest.

one of my favorite video clips was one i think with palumbo and a guy well known in late 90s early 2000s something the bull from long island who had a giant bench press or something and dude was like ' ah yeah, i accidentally took like 300mgs of drol a day for 3-4 years! " lol

good old fashion juice head shit!
i totally get it!

But why do we assume everyone is using seo? It would have to be every muscle with how big they are everywhere. Thats just not realistic unless its only used pre show to inflate. Being around these busy athletes just makes wonder when they have time. Especially the growth protocols. Ive done them...it was too much me.

plus if you use a lot of gear thats a ton of oil to shoot, if you are taking big doses shooting 20cc a week of gear isnt unreasonable. lol

All very true. I don't want to go into things much as it's the same shit over and over (many threads on the same subject). I simply wanted to post what I thought was a decent video to listen to when working or doing cardio etc. I will just say in regards to no.2 well in some cases it's just blatantly obvious guys are abusing everything and they will even tell you themselves. In others yes 100% they could be ordering tonnes for resale and just using small amounts themselves. In regards to no.1 well it's totally different not talking about something or saying I use much lower than you would think compared to guys actively bullshitting and stating exact doses they use of various illegal drugs. I have seen guys on the forums post such stuff and in private they are literally taking triple. I can understand why they do that but it is what it is. One of the other reasons I posted that video was the seo talk as well. It's crazy how many use it and about 5% of them admit it and the other 95% have never touched it :eek::D

Also though. I love
plus if you use a lot of gear thats a ton of oil to shoot, if you are taking big doses shooting 20cc a week of gear isnt unreasonable. lol

No doubt ive done 6 ccs 6 days a week before.
(short esters 3 cc bilateral in each glute. Then Lats, then divided shoulder heads, then repeat.)

one of my favorite video clips was one i think with palumbo and a guy well known in late 90s early 2000s something the bull from long island who had a giant bench press or something and dude was like ' ah yeah, i accidentally took like 300mgs of drol a day for 3-4 years! " lol

good old fashion juice head shit!
i totally get it!

Jimmy the bull pellechia

In regards to doses I will say the majority lie. Even lie to their coaches on what they are taking. I've seen it here. Seen guys post what " they take" in here. Then privately say something else. Why? Well they dont want the drugs getting credit for their development.. theyd rather have people believe their hard training and stellar genetics got them there. And in some instances it's TRUE. But much of the time the doses are understated . Now some are telling the truth... but who? Hard to say.. but I've caught quite a few lying and for no reason other than what I stated above

I know it's a fun subject for conversation and I'm just as guilty of it, but in reality, is what so-and-so takes ANY of anyone's damn business? Lol. I don't know if I'd lie about it myself, but I see why most lie. It'd be like asking a performer how many beta blockers they take. Even some of my favorite guys I feel greatly understate how much they contributed. It's an ego blow to admit that you might have taken some embarrassing dosages.

When the structure of your cycle and quality of your drugs means whether you're chosen as the world's best bodybuilder or not, abuse is pretty much inevitable for many guys.

Also though. I love

No doubt ive done 6 ccs 6 days a week before.
(short esters 3 cc bilateral in each glute. Then Lats, then divided shoulder heads, then repeat.)

i im a lot of things that are not just aas and due to availability cut way back the past few years, my delts do not have the same look without all the admins, with lots of admins its like i have 1/2 grapefruit on each side! lol

bis/tris too, shooting them up is an easy way to add an inch to arm size in short time.
to me its one of the simplest and most logical ways to add visual impact.
using short ester low mg compounds a baby cycle is 10cc wk.
;)

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner