over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Question for Big A

houndsman1

Registered
Verified Customer
I have been talking with Elvia about syntherol for my chest, from what i have read u seem pretty knowledgeable about syntherol. Any way i have muscle atrophy in my right pec it is pretty noticeable not sure hat happened or why, Elvia says that i might get away with just 3 injections across the upper pec instead of the 9 like they recommend, what would be ur suggestion be? any help would be appreciated, I ordered 6 bottles of syntherol, and im only going to be doing my right pec try to bring up to the left pec, what do U think about that?

The title of this question was for Big A, but any one with advise please jump in

The 9 injections per pec are to cover the entire muscle area, to make it grow evenly, at the same rate.

If you are correcting part of the muscle, then obviously you have to modify the usage to suit that.

Ok thanks Big A, I will start out with the upper pec and see how it goes and then i can adjust for that

Please post your results with the protocol that you use for this.

I have been talking with Elvia about syntherol for my chest, from what i have read u seem pretty knowledgeable about syntherol. Any way i have muscle atrophy in my right pec it is pretty noticeable not sure hat happened or why, Elvia says that i might get away with just 3 injections across the upper pec instead of the 9 like they recommend, what would be ur suggestion be? any help would be appreciated, I ordered 6 bottles of syntherol, and im only going to be doing my right pec try to bring up to the left pec, what do U think about that?

I noticed this post the other day but I see Big A has answered now. At the time I was thinking you should have mentioned the context of my suggestion. You told me your upper right pec atrophied and you just wanted to balance them out and how 9 injs seemed like loads. Obviously just do the area you want to change. Even 2 injs over the upper portion of the one pec could be enough. Have you started? If so how are you getting on?

yes started Dec 29th doing 3 injections across the upper pec Every Day really pleased with the results so far, I have been massaging the area like Big A states and i have no lumps or unevenes, I read so many guys say not to do it because u get lumps and all that uneven looking pec, well those guys have not done it, Mine is going smooth and I'm pleased so far

I read so many guys say not to do it because u get lumps and all that uneven looking pec, well those guys have not done it
You get that kind everywhere. On a car forum I'm on, people that have never driven supercars argue with us, the owners, about how those cars drive.

I read so many guys say not to do it because u get lumps and all that uneven looking pec, well those guys have not done it

I've seen and heard everything over the years...Guys that use it regularly bash on it on the boards knowing their order details can't be legally posted openly and guys like Big A won't call them out.

I've seen guys sell renamed Syntherol on other boards bashing on Syntherol when they actually contacted and spoke with Big A in-depth about the production process so that they could get the ingredients and brew the shit they were selling at home to pump out to their customers.

I've seen NAMED people on this and other boards with lots of followers and pull, respected...That sit back and you see watching threads with Syntherol getting bashed on but never bother to chime in because they're afraid to lose a few followers by setting the record straight.

It's taboo...Talking about Syntherol to most juicers is like talking about juice to non-juicers - it's cheating, it's fake, etc, etc. Add in the fact of people like Valentino's lying bullshit, claiming to have used it and that's what gave him his grotesque arms (same as many others with their silicone and pmma filled arms/delts/chests) and you have a bullshit myth and misunderstanding.

I've seen and heard everything over the years...Guys that use it regularly bash on it on the boards knowing their order details can't be legally posted openly and guys like Big A won't call them out.

I've seen guys sell renamed Syntherol on other boards bashing on Syntherol when they actually contacted and spoke with Big A in-depth about the production process so that they could get the ingredients and brew the shit they were selling at home to pump out to their customers.

I've seen NAMED people on this and other boards with lots of followers and pull, respected...That sit back and you see watching threads with Syntherol getting bashed on but never bother to chime in because they're afraid to lose a few followers by setting the record straight.

It's taboo...Talking about Syntherol to most juicers is like talking about juice to non-juicers - it's cheating, it's fake, etc, etc. Add in the fact of people like Valentino's lying bullshit, claiming to have used it and that's what gave him his grotesque arms (same as many others with their silicone and pmma filled arms/delts/chests) and you have a bullshit myth and misunderstanding.

Yes, exactly this.

I have used it for years, being just as open about it as gear on other boards.

I think the people who bash it, it's based solely on ignorance. I don't necessarily think people that have used it, can say they didn't get anything out of it. Maybe they didn't like because of all the pinning or whatever. But if you use correctly, it will work, and work well.

yes started Dec 29th doing 3 injections across the upper pec Every Day really pleased with the results so far, I have been massaging the area like Big A states and i have no lumps or unevenes, I read so many guys say not to do it because u get lumps and all that uneven looking pec, well those guys have not done it, Mine is going smooth and I'm pleased so far

That's great to know. Keep me updated with things. K1 summed it up perfectly. It's often frustrating going on about seo on the forums because it gets so much hate. I get guys message me why am I using that crap and I don't need it etc. It's funny because some of the same guys likely look up to x bodybuilder who is loaded in seo but would never post about it. It was their hard training that suddenly added 3 inches to their arms.

Pretty much all the guys who bash it have never used it. Some may have used it but tried a cheap brand or didn't do it properly. It's not for everyone and some may not get the results they expect. So I am not stating everyone will love it but in my experience most do. But again it's very frustrating because guys lie about it. Even to the point of bashing it when they actually use it (seen that a few times). It's weird the way some are. There is so much bullshit in life and bodybuilding it's annoying but everyone does things for a reason. That's why when guys ask me I usually just say just try it. Literally 1 bottle if needed to gauge their response. It's not for everyone but for most people it's ridiculously effective and they will often learn that after using 1-3 bottles. Yet you have guys argue and post negatively who have never even used it. Sometimes you can guess how effective something will be. However, for most things you simply need to use them to know. That's why when guys have solid opinions on the effectiveness of syntherol, tren, slin, dnp, dbol, mk-677 etc but have never used them I have to laugh.

I tried syntherol years ago in my biceps with fantastic results. I wish I could afford to throw it in again for some lagging bodyparts

Yeah I hear u Elvia, before i started i did research here on pro muscle and all over the net, and like i said i have been around a while and I know not to listen to all the BS thats out there, there are a few guys here i have listened to and you are one,I so appreciate the help. And thanks to Synthetek i bought 4 bottles and got for bottles free, they need to offer that again LOL

Yeah I hear u Elvia, before i started i did research here on pro muscle and all over the net, and like i said i have been around a while and I know not to listen to all the BS thats out there, there are a few guys here i have listened to and you are one,I so appreciate the help. And thanks to Synthetek i bought 4 bottles and got for bottles free, they need to offer that again LOL

Yes that was a great deal and I was surprised when they offered it. They have 3 for 1 now though which is still great. I hear you but the funny part is even if some research extensively there is that much crap they will definitely be put off. Then you have reps who push products such as myself and many totally dismiss their posts as bullshit and trying to create sales which I understand but the reality is they are 100% honest. I state I understand because the net is filled with dodgy sales reps. Although there are some people who are open and honest and you can't argue with before and after photos when it comes to seo. Now the net is full of dodgy reps who fake things in ways but you can't really do that with seo. By that I mean they say I am using 400mg of our test and they are really on 2g's. But regardless of dose you can't really fake someones arms growing 1-4 inches (and not looking fake) in a few weeks. That's why I always say to people just try out a few bottles and log it so they and others can see for themselves. If some of these bigger name guys would come out and just be honest it would be so refreshing. They are all fighting to win the lowest doser and hardest trainer award. Matey I am starting syntherol myself now so looking forward to blowing up. If you ever wanna chat about your cycle just pm me or post on here.

Thanks man yeah right now i'm on 400mgs test prop 300mg's NPP each week and 25 mgs ed of Injectable Sdrol loving it although i love prop

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws