over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Oral tren

fitnessmuscle

Registered
I heard this stuff is supposed to be bad ass , but very toxic , curious on guys who have used it and what your results were , what's the difference between injectable tren ace ,or enathate versus oral tren

There is not such thing at "Oral Trenbolone".

There are pro hormones and designer steroids related to 19Nor AAS like Trenbolone if that's what you mean? Almost all banned in the US.

Mike Arnold wrote quite a bit about it here before...the most Anabolic/Androgenic AAS ever.
1-2mg ED at most. Supposed to be a great re-compositioning drug.
Extreme ability to gain muscle and loose fat

Mike wasnt f'ing around with the dose and wanted to see just how liver toxic it was. I believe his liver values came back reasonable for the amount he was taking. He can chime in here if hes got time. No one can summarize better than he can.

Mike Arnold wrote quite a bit about it here before...the most Anabolic/Androgenic AAS ever.
1-2mg ED at most. Supposed to be a great re-compositioning drug.
Extreme ability to gain muscle and loose fat

Mike wasnt f'ing around with the dose and wanted to see just how liver toxic it was. I believe his liver values came back reasonable for the amount he was taking. He can chime in here if hes got time. No one can summarize better than he can.
ya that would be great for him to chime in if possible, on paper I seen the anabolic and androgenic numbers were both in the thousands and the high thousands if I remember lol, I thought Jesus I wonder how bad it is

Why do you want to use it?

Because you want to reach your goals faster? Its use is pretty reckless IMO. You're basically poisoning yourself. No doubt you wont be able to

I'm sure you could reach your goals with Test and another less toxic AAS such as Nandrolone with a solid diet and training program with 100% adherence.

Oral tren , someone , anyone lol

Once again it's not called oral tren. Methyl tren.

Because you want to reach your goals faster? Its use is pretty reckless IMO. You're basically poisoning yourself. No doubt you wont be able to

I'm sure you could reach your goals with Test and another less toxic AAS such as Nandrolone with a solid diet and training program with 100% adherence.

Pretty reckless definition of poison you got there

Once again it's not called oral tren. Methyl tren.

Pretty reckless definition of poison you got there

You know what I mean. Its risk vs reward and what is something that toxic really going to pack on in terms of LBM? Not enough for the health compromise IMO.

Just curious bro ,I mean nobody is dying from a 3 or 4 week cycle and when I read reviews on it where guys say things like wow I never believed in the story of jack and the beenstock until I used this stuff and these are the beenstock beans lol , people saying the results are panty dropping ,but also some guys claim they get very aggressive almost emotionless on that stuff , many people have said by far this is the most powerful steroid known to man and completely different from injectable tren , apples and oranges different , so I just wanted to get more opinions on guys who have used it before , sorry for saying oral tren but on the package it literally says oral tren lol , that why I say it and if I ever tried it I would load up on the tudca, nac , liv52 etc

Do the injectable oral tren (God that sounds dumb)

The pills felt like they were eating my stomach.

I have a bunch of it from SXript (sponsor here). Can I say that? Sorry new here, not to boards but some have specific rules that others don’t. If I can’t I apologize and delete...BUT, I love it! Mtren used at 1.5mg is all you need IMO.

Anymore than that and I feel like shit! But that 1.5mg is great as a PWo. You feel like Thor, shits light, great energy and pumps and you could workout forever.

usually it’s used when cutting for a contest the last 4wks to stay tight, full, hard and to have while
Working out.

There was only one time when I ran it for 3wks with test Cyp at 1mg 3 on 1 off. Solid gains with mass and strength. But I also pinned 100mg glutathione ED.

Mtren for short.

You want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight...try Halo!

Just run Halo,plenty of aggression,strength,hardening and toxicity to be had w that...

I have a bunch of it from SXript (sponsor here). Can I say that? Sorry new here, not to boards but some have specific rules that others don’t. If I can’t I apologize and delete...BUT, I love it! Mtren used at 1.5mg is all you need IMO.

Anymore than that and I feel like shit! But that 1.5mg is great as a PWo. You feel like Thor, shits light, great energy and pumps and you could workout forever.

usually it’s used when cutting for a contest the last 4wks to stay tight, full, hard and to have while
Working out.

There was only one time when I ran it for 3wks with test Cyp at 1mg 3 on 1 off. Solid gains with mass and strength. But I also pinned 100mg glutathione ED.

Mtren for short.

You want to dance with the devil in the pale moonlight...try Halo!
Bro tell me do you think the results were worth it , in your opinion is it the strongest steroid known to man and will it put more muscle on then any other steroid like others have said , you mentioned halo , but halo is definitely not an impressive muscle builder , for strength and muscle gain is methl tren or injectable tren gonna be a stronger product for muscle gain

Bro tell me do you think the results were worth it , in your opinion is it the strongest steroid known to man and will it put more muscle on then any other steroid like others have said , you mentioned halo , but halo is definitely not an impressive muscle builder , for strength and muscle gain is methl tren or injectable tren gonna be a stronger product for muscle gain
No it’s not. Only 3 wks meh. But I still use it as a PWo (oral and inject) and it’s money. I would say for a pro
It might be worth it.

No it’s not. Only 3 wks meh. But I still use it as a PWo (oral and inject) and it’s money. I would say for a pro
It might be worth it.
Got ya, see this is why I ask these questions ,sometimes on paper it sounds good, but different real life results , I'm more interested in muscle gain ,so I have no interest in halo ,instead id use winstrol because it will give better muscle gains than halo,I mean if it would transform your body in 4 weeks then maybe it would be worth it , thanks for your input

Got ya, see this is why I ask these questions ,sometimes on paper it sounds good, but different real life results , I'm more interested in muscle gain ,so I have no interest in halo ,instead id use winstrol because it will give better muscle gains than halo,I mean if it would transform your body in 4 weeks then maybe it would be worth it , thanks for your input
Well you will gain muscle for sure. I gained about 7-8lbs. But I think test, DHB, sdrol, Sust etc would give you nice clean gains as well. Nothing is magic as you know.

Staff online

• LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Itisisaysme510
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws