over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Estrogen related gyno on tren?? Help please

jake76

Registered
Ive been avoiding tren for years bc I get an uncontrollable case of gyno while on, since tren gyno should be prolactin related I tried caber and prami with no success... the only thing that would work is to stop the tren and pound SERMS and AI's....I really would like to be able to use tren so I was wondering if anyone has any idea why this is.... is there a way that tren could be affecting my E2 snd causing this? There has to be a solution right?

Without bloods kinda hard to pinpoint the problem. Next tren run 4 weeks in or when sides come get blood work.

from my understanding, it's a progesterone issue which is an E2 agonist. In the past, .625mg letro every 3-4 days keeps it a bay for me without tanking estrogen too much

from my understanding, it's a progesterone issue which is an E2 agonist. In the past, .625mg letro every 3-4 days keeps it a bay for me without tanking estrogen too much
I thought about trying this bc letro works well for me but TOO well my e2 usually tanks and it kills sex drive... I guess ive never found that balance with letro

How about aromasin vs letro in this situation?

I'm the same way, gyno no matter what on tren. Tried caber, tried prami, doesnt matter. Gyno always goes away after I discontinue tren. I've read some really good write ups on tren and seems tren also has the ability to increase sensitivity to estrogen. So while it might not be converting to estrogen, if it increases the sensitivity to it, one would need to lower estrogen to prevent gyno but I think it's more about sensitivity at the receptor, so might still experience low e sides. I think running nolvadex along with tren would help prevent it.

I'm the same way, gyno no matter what on tren. Tried caber, tried prami, doesnt matter. Gyno always goes away after I discontinue tren. I've read some really good write ups on tren and seems tren also has the ability to increase sensitivity to estrogen. So while it might not be converting to estrogen, if it increases the sensitivity to it, one would need to lower estrogen to prevent gyno but I think it's more about sensitivity at the receptor, so might still experience low e sides. I think running nolvadex along with tren would help prevent it.
When I got nipple issue high A low test a while back and adding nolva 20 mg daily cleared it up.

When I blast now my ratio is higher test then Tren A and no nipple issues.

As stated above blood work is key.

I wouldnt add anything until you get bloods. If your E2 isn't the issue and you introduce letro in the mix blindly you will deff tank your E2 and crashing ur E2 sucks man. For me when blasting i add 20mg Nolvadex that helps keep gyno at bay.

Get bloods and post em on the board it will help people be able to better help u. At this point All people can do is guess.

1. Are you sure you had legit caber?
2. Are you sure you had legit tren? (If you've seen some of the test on anasci you know what I'm talking about)
3. If both were legit then run nolvadex next time you use tren.

1. Are you sure you had legit caber?
2. Are you sure you had legit tren? (If you've seen some of the test on anasci you know what I'm talking about)
3. If both were legit then run nolvadex next time you use tren.
Im sure about the tren not sure about the caber, i now have a legit source for real caber but I really think it's an estro problem bc the SERMs I used after I stopped the tren seemed to definitely speed the process of shrinking the gyno back down

For me what works is starting Nolva 20mg ed 1 week prior to the cycle along side 12,5mg aromasin eod that keeps all kinds of gyno at bay for me and im very prone to gyno.

Caber damaging the heart , i would never take it

Nolva + asin even for sensitive guys should be enough imo

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner