over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Crashed E2 on Test Prop TRT protocol?

johnnythunders

Registered
Whats up fellas,

Quick question - I've been having low E2 results on this years bloods. The first low result was on 10 mg prop daily protocol that I followed for a number of months. The bloods were drawn (at trough) in Jan 2019. Everything else was in range except E2:

Testosterone, Serum 407 range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free T: 8.95 range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL
Estradiol, Sensitive: 7.5 LOW range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

Fast forward a bit - I changed my protocol to 40 mg prop MWF from Feb- present. Assuming it would correct the E2 issue.

**I did add in 400 mg EQ weekly a few weeks ago.** I'm assuming thats why the serum T and FT is so elevate.

Here are are my results from last week's blood draw:

Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free T: >63.60 HIGH range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL
Estradiol, Sensitive <2.5 LOW range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

Any idea why E2 would be so low? I'm not using an AI and injections are IM.

I love test prop. I just don't understand why my E2 readings are so low. Any insight/advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! -JT

very interesting, i rearely see this high test and this low E2.

what does the doc say?

how do you feel, symptoms?

Might be the fact that a metabolite of EQ acts as an AI. It's individual though, some guys need less AI when running EQ, some need the same. When I ran EQ my AI use dropped significantly. It's all broscience though, but could explain your blood work results.

Yes I believe the test levels shot up bc of the EQ that was added. I’ve since stopped the EQ and will retest in a few weeks.

I still don’t know why my e2 levels came back so low initially. Daily injects I wouldn’t believe would’ve dropped them that low with zero AI.

Props half-life is closer to .8/day in a lot of individuals so that may be the case.

Also, my urologist who does my trt said that EQ is notorious for drastically lowering estrogen in the blood tests he has seen. Unsure as to whether it has ai properties or converts to a different form of estrogen.

Yes I believe the test levels shot up bc of the EQ that was added. I’ve since stopped the EQ and will retest in a few weeks.

I still don’t know why my e2 levels came back so low initially. Daily injects I wouldn’t believe would’ve dropped them that low with zero AI.

Just curious why you chose test prop over test cyp or ent for your TRT?
GD

Just curious why you chose test prop over test cyp or ent for your TRT?
GD

Some people think its more of a "cutting" for of test a complete fallacy for TRT type protocols.

Some people think its more of a "cutting" for of test a complete fallacy for TRT type protocols.

the whole goal of trt is stable blood serum levels, thus best achieved by using cyp or enan and injecting few times a week for optimal stability. slin pins, micro dosing. doesnt get better then that

Prop is great for trt. For some, myself included, longer esters bring about more sides...

Whats up fellas,

Quick question - I've been having low E2 results on this years bloods. The first low result was on 10 mg prop daily protocol that I followed for a number of months. The bloods were drawn (at trough) in Jan 2019. Everything else was in range except E2:

Testosterone, Serum 407 range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free T: 8.95 range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL
Estradiol, Sensitive: 7.5 LOW range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

Fast forward a bit - I changed my protocol to 40 mg prop MWF from Feb- present. Assuming it would correct the E2 issue.

**I did add in 400 mg EQ weekly a few weeks ago.** I'm assuming thats why the serum T and FT is so elevate.

Here are are my results from last week's blood draw:

Testosterone, Serum >1500 HIGH range: 264-916 ng/dL
Free T: >63.60 HIGH range: 5.00-21.00 ng/dL
Estradiol, Sensitive <2.5 LOW range: 8.0-35.0 pg/mL

Any idea why E2 would be so low? I'm not using an AI and injections are IM.

I love test prop. I just don't understand why my E2 readings are so low. Any insight/advice or tips would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks!! -JT

Have you ever had baseline E2 and total t tested before you take any AAS?

I'm trying to rule out genetic aromatase deficiency (very rare), or you might just be a very low aromatizer.

Some men, including myself, feel a lot better on propionate. More energy, strength, pump and a lot less water retention (especially in the face). It may have to due with the different pharmacokinetics, not sure but you cannot beat your own anecdotal experiences.

Last edited:
Your EQ crashing estro even more. I seen few cases that boldenone do this

the whole goal of trt is stable blood serum levels, thus best achieved by using cyp or enan and injecting few times a week for optimal stability. slin pins, micro dosing. doesnt get better then that
I prefer test u pinned once per week. Doesnt get more stable than that. Hoping test u becomes more common sonits easier to find. Definitely not something to go to the dr for because they try to pin it every 8-12 weeks at the office.

I have never heard of EQ lowering e2. This is news to me, BUT, here are some things to think about..
1. Did you ever get bloods to start out? If not, what if your e2 has ALWAYS been low?
2. The goal of TRT is stability. YOu can pin ED but I personally don't think it is needed. It can complicate things. I would honestly pin 2x a wk. Get your dose locked in and levels locked in over a 6-12 month period of time. Then when you feel more confident and educated, then you can try using prop, ace, etc to do EOD injections. At least you will have a strong starting point.
3. Adding in 400mg EQ to any TRT, makes is NOT a TRT anymore. It essentially becomes a blast or cruise. BUT, taking 120mg of Test with 400mg of EQ is of IMO. Lock in your TRT dose, try to stop playing around and once things are locked in then you can do blast, a correct blast with EQ at 500mg Test adn 400-600mg EQ.

Hope this offers some help to you.

Your EQ crashing estro even more. I seen few cases that boldenone do this
how does boldenone crash estrogen? I could see a low dose of EQ lowering total estrogen if you're not running testosterone with it. But EQ converts into estrogen. And if guy is running test with EQ then it won't LOWER estrogen levels if he's above physiological replacement doses...

how does boldenone crash estrogen? I could see a low dose of EQ lowering total estrogen if you're not running testosterone with it. But EQ converts into estrogen. And if guy is running test with EQ then it won't LOWER estrogen levels if he's above physiological replacement doses...
Because in some people (anecdotally it seems like a large #) one of EQ's metabolites functions as an AI. At least, that's the hypothesis but it seems to be born out in lots of users.

Because in some people (anecdotally it seems like a large #) one of EQ's metabolites functions as an AI. At least, that's the hypothesis but it seems to be born out in lots of users.
interesting...do you know any more details? I hate EQ, it raises BP/HCT to a dangerous degree, but that is interesting nonetheless :)

interesting...do you know any more details? I hate EQ, it raises BP/HCT to a dangerous degree, but that is interesting nonetheless :)

I liked EQ but at my age I don't want to get my RBC/HCT levels out of range. That AI effect is has does have me curious though.

Staff online

• Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws