advertise1
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

What bp med protocols are all you Professionalmuscle OG’s on these days?

johnjuanb1

Featured Member / Sponsor Rep
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Sponsors
So, as I posted here several times, I have swore I would never use bp meds again after years of non stop injuries while on clonidine HCL. I’ve had the flu for two weeks and my buddy told me to check my blood pressure. It was 193/134. So, I found some bp meds I ordered from India a couple years ago in my closet and I’ve been taking them for a week. I’m on 10mg lisinopril and 10mg Nebivolol. I have 90 days worth. I don’t have a doctor. Mine retired a couple years ago. I plan to visit my family and use their doctor in the spring. I’d like to get on edarbi. It was created in 2015, and my friend who had kidney failure was put on it. There’s no generic so it costs about $200/month.
What do you guys see as the best bp meds these days, and dosing? My bp has been around 150/100 since I started gear 24 years ago. The only time it was 125/85 was when I dropped all AAS and ended up weighing 188Lbs. I was 240Lbs before getting the flu a couple weeks ago. I’m 231Lbs now. I just took my bp now. It’s 147/88. I took the lisinopril and nebivolol 4 hours ago. I just got home from training chest, the first workout since getting the flu. Surprisingly, I hit a new max on chest and was very strong.

So, as I posted here several times, I have swore I would never use bp meds again after years of non stop injuries while on clonidine HCL. I’ve had the flu for two weeks and my buddy told me to check my blood pressure. It was 193/134. So, I found some bp meds I ordered from India a couple years ago in my closet and I’ve been taking them for a week. I’m on 10mg lisinopril and 10mg Nebivolol. I have 90 days worth. I don’t have a doctor. Mine retired a couple years ago. I plan to visit my family and use their doctor in the spring. I’d like to get on edarbi. It was created in 2015, and my friend who had kidney failure was put on it. There’s no generic so it costs about $200/month.
What do you guys see as the best bp meds these days, and dosing? My bp has been around 150/100 since I started gear 24 years ago. The only time it was 125/85 was when I dropped all AAS and ended up weighing 188Lbs. I was 240Lbs before getting the flu a couple weeks ago. I’m 231Lbs now. I just took my bp now. It’s 147/88. I took the lisinopril and nebivolol 4 hours ago. I just got home from training chest, the first workout since getting the flu. Surprisingly, I hit a new max on chest and was very strong.

Telmisartan, its kidney protective and supposed to have anti-aging properties. You can get it cheap from the same place in India you probably got the others(guessing ADC). It the only BP med I have ever taken without a million side effects. But everyone is different and the key is finding one that both works for you as well as doesn't have sides that are a deal breaker. Many have had success with the Lisinopril you are using but for me it gave me a horrible cough.

LCHF

LOW CARB HEALTHY FAT DIET

Telmisartan, its kidney protective and supposed to have anti-aging properties. You can get it cheap from the same place in India you probably got the others(guessing ADC). It the only BP med I have ever taken without a million side effects. But everyone is different and the key is finding one that both works for you as well as doesn't have sides that are a deal breaker. Many have had success with the Lisinopril you are using but for me it gave me a horrible cough.
Thank you!
Do you take two telmisartan alone? What dose? No side effects sounds great! I just don’t want any more muscle, ligament, or tendon tears.

Yes, I ordered from ADC. I’ll order telmisartan now, and more Lisinopril. I don’t like being on a beta blocker. I’ve heard it raises fasted glucose levels. Thank you for the knowledge.

Yea buddy supplements was not quite cutting it for me, 5mg amlodipine and 100mg of time released metoprolol a day did the job. 3 years now been on it. Get a year supply at a time from our guys here clearsky.

Thank you!
Do you take two telmisartan alone? What dose? No side effects sounds great! I just don’t want any more muscle, ligament, or tendon tears.

I am on 80mg Telmisartan along with 50mg Metoprolol ER and 12.5 mg HCTZ. I hate beta blockers, which Metoprolol is, but I don't have a choice at the moment. If you don't want any more muscle, tendon or ligament injuries then my best advice is to quit getting older!! I was relatively injury until I hit 42. Now its non-stop, as soon as something heals, something else happens.

I am on 80mg Telmisartan along with 50mg Metoprolol ER and 12.5 mg HCTZ. I hate beta blockers, which Metoprolol is, but I don't have a choice at the moment. If you don't want any more muscle, tendon or ligament injuries then my best advice is to quit getting older!! I was relatively injury until I hit 42. Now its non-stop, as soon as something heals, something else happens.
Haha damn old body. 😂

Yea buddy supplements was not quite cutting it for me, 5mg amlodipine and 100mg of time released metoprolol a day did the job. 3 years now been on it. Get a year supply at a time from our guys here clearsky.
I just tried to order from ADC and they want my physician’s info. I don’t have a physician. I’ll have to check out clearsky.

I just tried to order from ADC and they want my physician’s info. I don’t have a physician. I’ll have to check out clearsky.

Just leave it blank and check the "no" box on all the questions; been ordering from them for decades and never had an issue.

Just leave it blank and check the "no" box on all the questions; been ordering from them for decades and never had an issue.
Too late. I made up a fake doctor and office number. Hopefully it works.

Used clearsky now for over 3 years they are great,,and yes no questions asked.

Staff online

• K1
    Blue-Eyed Devil

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
ctrcivic
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws