over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Blood results on Drostanolone Enanthate and Mesterolone

Vision

Registered
Here's an "Updated" topic of mine that has been crossed posted, figured I'd share here for a conversation piece.

Here was my recent blood work on my 200mg TRT script Test Cyp with drostanolone enanthate and Mesterolone (Pulled in Sept)

I blast and cruise, more blasting than cruising with switch hitting. I had blood work that was expected to be pulled from my Dr, he actually forgot and I reminded him and it worked out well in view of the fact I wanted to come off for a bit and do a little cruise giving my CNS a moment to recoup as well as giving my REC's a break and to get the bloods out of the way so he didn't surprise me down the road. The timeout wasn't as long as I should have gone, but enough to pull some decent numbers for a minimum of an education purpose.

I pictured that this would also be a great opportunity to take advantage of drostanolone enanthate and Mesterolone used in addition to my TRT.. For the following reasons to keep libido strong, depression at a low at the same time optimizing the most out of my TRT dosage..

The addition with Proviron and Masteron is that its a useful tool for the TRT user and specifically for those that cruise on low "T" doses who wish to inhibit the conversion of T to estrogen. By inhibiting the aromatase enzyme, Masteron would be in effect with offsetting the conversion of testosterone to estrogen by the aromatisation pathway ultimately providing a significant level of Free usable test. This would not only serve to marginally increase the amount of active free testosterone in circulation (With this fashion it provides a greater effect with testosterone during a TRT treatment or cruise for myself).. Taken this into account, I was just using 200mgs Script test-cyp E7D with script adex .5 E3D and Masteron-200 E7D and proviron at 50mg ED this ultimately created a complimentary duo, destined for each other. Normally with my AI my estro is higher with less free test without the supplementary of these two drugs.

Bloods were pulled around 7:30-8am 3 days after last pin and I was fasted with this sensitive essay whereas I wanted to see if my BS levels would effect estrogen total serum by way of estrone E1 elevation due to fasting, compared to non-fasted. I have BS issues along with a family history of diabetes, obviously the serum levels were extremely high and I doubt there was cross-reactivity of anything else attributing to the fact that E2 was low.. Being in a fasted state seems to be the offender..

Whats equally important as we need to be mindful here is to also mention how most people tend to put blood serum numbers into a standard range of expectancy (text book).
I've always promoted that I'm a intermediate metabolizer, even at 200mg which could be considered the high end of TRT treatment, I barely scraped what would be considered close to the top end,
metabolizing at a low rate is simply my genetic default.
The blood work below displays that what was universally excepted as the norm when pulling bloods, now exposes that one size does not fits all..
Most of us know the relevant factors that can be applied when providing different readings from different individuals.

My closing comments : Libido was great, appetite was strong and my sense of well-being was on point..The low SHBG levels IMO is directly associated by drostanolone enanthate and Mesterolone, consequently the result of low estro and higher free T..This can explain why I continued to feel great even after lowering my T dosage significantly.. This has been my preferred protocol when dialing things back. I have had different readings with just an AI and the bloods below was drastically different compared, enough for my reason for sharing.

I Plan to continually use drostanolone enanthate and Mesterolone as an option with every cruise I employ.

AzHMLg5.jpg

There's an Easter egg here that's inside of all of this, its something I do not wish to go unnoticed.

This goes to validate that people really don't need much test during a blast, TRT or even cruising. We often see guys chasing a total T serum with an self appoint expectancy of set numbers to reach believing that this is where you need to be in order to make the most progress..Now if we're pulling bloods at a specific dosages attempting to gauge the product with what it's labeled as, that's a different story with collecting data for quality purposes. Despite that, I can't express enough with urging users to stop chasing total serums and focus on free test levels when considering getting the most out of their Testosterone.. A user can have 3000ng/dl of bound test and that doesn't mean anything, in fact the majority of that testosterone is useless..

People should incorporate compounds that are complementary with freeing up bound testosterone. Theres numerous alternative with attempting to achieve this and I'm interested in hearing what others have to share.

Respectfully, my point here is free up your test levels and let all of the other compounds be the workhorses..
Know how to optimize your testosterone levels so they can work best for you. Its not quantity but rather qualities you should count on..
I would rather have several hundred work horses, compared to 3000 useless horses..

SHBG would typically drop to low end of spectrum with sustained TRT usage without proviron or mast.

Have you had lipids tested while doing this protocol? The member Pickapeck has also posted similar benefits of using low doses of methenolone and Mast Enanthate with low dose test. Maybe he'll see this and give his experiences and thoughts. Thanks for the info and outcome of this little trial and error experiment!

To Matsuuo - It is very unlikely that my shbg levels are as low as they are from TRT, I've been on treatment for years this hasn't been my first test.. I know where I stand , that is too far under with what would be considered on the low end of the spectrum. There's too many outside factors to consider, even genetic polymorphisms that individuals may possess, in fact I have seen quite the opposite with TRT. These levels are very low for me that it's very unlikely that the average TRT user is going to come that far under. The presence of androgens has been known to lower shbg, but that is not a cookie cutter for every instance, just like instances that are known to increase shbg.

As far as PTA tests are concerned, the blood tests in particular are not as black-and-white as people would like them to be. Unless an individual has a base level from years prior with continuous testing.
It comes with the territory to get a jacked prostate, this TRT alone.
Have you had lipids tested while doing this protocol? The member Pickapeck has also posted similar benefits of using low doses of methenolone and Mast Enanthate with low dose test. Maybe he'll see this and give his experiences and thoughts. Thanks for the info and outcome of this little trial and error experiment!
Unfortunately, I did NOT have lipids pulled, But I had them done many months prior due to an aggressive accutane treatment, I was pulling them for about 6-7 months straight.
I would be stoked to see Pickerpecks feedback on this as well and I'll take some notes from his experience.
It would be great if I can pull an other experiment in a few months, I'm sure my Dr will request bloods, I just want to be sure I'm ready for them. He likes it want I request for them maybe I'll just do that.
If you have any suggestions, I'm all ears.

Great post. For me personally, I will not run any level of test without mast. These 2 compounds together create a synergy that keeps me mostly year-round: Lean, Strong, Clear-Minded, Excellent Libido, Motivated more than ever in many aspects.

It does NOT take a lot to go a long way with these 2 compounds together. The only combo that could be potentially better would be test and primo.

Masteron and proviron are two truly interesting compounds. Seems like an awesome 'feel good' stack with some dryness and vascularity, along with sexual benefits (y) Not only do you look good but you can fuck like it, too... Lol

Great post. For me personally, I will not run any level of test without mast. These 2 compounds together create a synergy that keeps me mostly year-round: Lean, Strong, Clear-Minded, Excellent Libido, Motivated more than ever in many aspects.

It does NOT take a lot to go a long way with these 2 compounds together. The only combo that could be potentially better would be test and primo.
I'm right there with you, and regardless of my goal I always incorporate mast, people have this preconceived notion that they need to use it when body fat percentage is in single digits. Not everything is used as a tool for cosmetic purposes, it's properties for other things just universally makes it a Swiss army knife. And you don't need much of it.
And much like you said, clear-minded. It's neurosteroid properties almost makes it as a classification of a nootropic. If people are sensitive to DHT's, they can still use it moderately but I think everyone owes it to them self to throw it in the mix at least for educational purposes.

Masteron and proviron are two truly interesting compounds. Seems like an awesome 'feel good' stack with some dryness and vascularity, along with sexual benefits (y) Not only do you look good but you can fuck like it, too... Lol
Again, more feedback about the feel-good.
It literally puts that spring back into your step.
Socially I feel more crisp, with more clarity and it makes me want to engage with interactions with people. Like a social butterfly.

Sorry Vision, I don't have a lot of add. Maybe a few words. Your total test is a bit low for 200 mg shot 3 days before blood draw. IDK what level you usually test at. It could be the low SHBG. Since your Testosterone is less bound than normal it will be free to metabolize so it could "burn off" faster. I've done similar experiments but more complete health panel. I've done so with Primobolan + Test (150 mg/200mg) and Masteron+ Test (200 mg/200 mg) but tested at day 7 post inj. In both cases the testosterone came back at ~1200. My health markers came back great. Both times I was on GW501516 as well. Blood lipids came back really good. To get hematocrit into normal range though I have to take 4 weeks right off all AAS including Test.

Sorry Vision, I don't have a lot of add. Maybe a few words. Your total test is a bit low for 200 mg shot 3 days before blood draw. IDK what level you usually test at. It could be the low SHBG. Since your Testosterone is less bound than normal it will be free to metabolize so it could "burn off" faster. I've done similar experiments but more complete health panel. I've done so with Primobolan + Test (150 mg/200mg) and Masteron+ Test (200 mg/200 mg) but tested at day 7 post inj. In both cases the testosterone came back at ~1200. My health markers came back great. Both times I was on GW501516 as well. Blood lipids came back really good. To get hematocrit into normal range though I have to take 4 weeks right off all AAS including Test.
My markers with total test has always been on the lower end even with 200mg script testosterone, and this also includes UGL's as well.
Yet there's individuals I know that are hyper and pull 1100's on just 125mg of test. The total includes everything that's in the blood. The breakdown with shbg and free test is just measuring what is active rather than what is present.
I normally do a more complete health panel like you mentioned for yourself above, however when he was writing the script I told him to specifically include shbg he normally doesn't do that and less suggested, I often have to remind him lol.
I also have to specifically request a type of blood work, my insurance has been pretty problematic at times. I have amazing coverage but they try to slip a bill in my mail occasionally. Dirty rats.

My markers with total test has always been on the lower end even with 200mg script testosterone, and this also includes UGL's as well.
Yet there's individuals I know that are hyper and pull 1100's on just 125mg of test. The total includes everything that's in the blood. The breakdown with shbg and free test is just measuring what is active rather than what is present.
I normally do a more complete health panel like you mentioned for yourself above, however when he was writing the script I told him to specifically include shbg he normally doesn't do that and less suggested, I often have to remind him lol.
I also have to specifically request a type of blood work, my insurance has been pretty problematic at times. I have amazing coverage but they try to slip a bill in my mail occasionally. Dirty rats.
Another example of this is I take Dr. prescribed TRT at 120mg total per week, divided into three 40mg doses, on a EOD type schedule. My total T level is around 675ish any day of the week that my blood is drawn. My friend can take 100mg 1Xper week and his total will come back around 1,000-1,100 5-6 days after the injection. A huge difference... We both take the same prescription test cyp filled at the same pharmacy... He's a cheap date and I'm a little more high maintenance. lol

Once it's free in the blood it can be metabolized much faster than when bound to SHBG, albumin or other serum carriers but the overall is a complex process so very individual. The one that pounded my SHBG the worst was Ostarine believe it or not and my test from TRT went into the crapper.

Another example of this is I take Dr. prescribed TRT at 120mg total per week, divided into three 40mg doses, on a EOD type schedule. My total T level is around 675ish any day of the week that my blood is drawn. My friend can take 100mg 1Xper week and his total will come back around 1,000-1,100 5-6 days after the injection. A huge difference... We both take the same prescription test cyp filled at the same pharmacy... He's a cheap date and I'm a little more high maintenance. lol
Same here, my buddy gets his script from the same Dr, and same pharma.. Only difference is My insurance only covers 4 x 1mL vials, he gets 1 x 10mL, but same compounding company.
Thats really something else how people metabolize at different rates. I can pull at 3 or 7 days and it's just about the same as well.
Do you go subQ or 27g IM?

Once it's free in the blood it can be metabolized much faster than when bound to SHBG, albumin or other serum carriers but the overall is a complex process so very individual. The one that pounded my SHBG the worst was Ostarine believe it or not and my test from TRT went into the crapper.
How did you feel on the Ostarine overall during your TRT?

I'm not sure I understand the explanation for 555 Estrogen Serum? Does anyone else understand? Is the test picking up the Proviron or Masteron as estrogen?

How did you feel on the Ostarine overall during your TRT?
It was better as a stand alone. It helped my joints a lot. But as a stand alone I lost a lot of size and quality using it at 30 mg/d. That aspect of joint effect wasn't as good when on TRT. I don't know why. Thing is it kills blood lipid values, at least for me, on the order of Winstrol. I will still use it when taking a break. It won't help you change blood try numbers though but you will feel good and joints might get better. I've had a lot of knee surgery and I was running stairs.

I'm not sure I understand the explanation for 555 Estrogen Serum? Does anyone else understand? Is the test picking up the Proviron or Masteron as estrogen?
I explained that in my regional post, that is because I went in there fasted.. it is not cross-reactivity.
They do not identify or structurally look similar, with estrogen I'm like Trenbolone.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • Big A
    IFBB PRO/NPC JUDGE/Administrator

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
12cc
NapsGear