over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

New Chicken recipe

Gunsmith

Featured Member / Kilo Klub
Featured Member
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Here is a great way to make your chicken a but more tasty and tolerable without adding any significant calories.
Melinda made this a couple weeks ago it's its definitely a game changer for bland ass chicken breast.
Chop up 3-4 chicken breast into 4 chunks , add in one pack of the gravy mix , one table spoon ranch powder and one jar peppers.
Cook in crock pot on high (185°-195°) for 4hrs or pressure cooker for 35-40 min.
After its cooked shred it and let sit in the juice.

Attachments

• IMG_20200202_160131489.jpg
    IMG_20200202_160131489.jpg
    155.1 KB · Views: 64
3-4 chicken breast? About 2 lbs?

Thanks

Here is a great way to make your chicken a but more tasty and tolerable without adding any significant calories.
Melinda made this a couple weeks ago it's its definitely a game changer for bland ass chicken breast.
Chop up 3-4 chicken breast into 4 chunks , add in one pack of the gravy mix , one table spoon ranch powder and one jar peppers.
Cook in crock pot on high (185°-195°) for 4hrs or pressure cooker for 35-40 min.
Thanks for sharing. Im always looking for ways to doll up my chicken life..
I'll trade you one for one.. Try adding Greek yogurt cucumber dip to thin sliced chicken breast in the skillet, cook in olive oil, and add the Greek dip at the end while on low heat and stir in all over covering all pieces. 2 x tsp is plenty for 8-16oz..
It's almost like a gyro sauce, taste great and not to bad when eating the chicken cold..
CucumberDill.jpg

Love new recipes. I get tired of food real fast and this should add a little jazz to my chicken dishes.
I like to consider myself pretty programmed the basically just turn everything off and just eat in a robotic state.. but at the same time man, I do get burnt out.. one of the best things that we can do for ourselves, and we owe it to ourselves, is to truly know how to prep food and I'm not talkin about meal prepping in the aspect of nutrition portioning, but rather real legit food preparation..
Colors, smells, textures and even portion sizes play a huge and major role on how we consume things..

A good example would be, I need paprika in my chicken, because I liked it to have that red/dark brownish look.. if it's white, I just think of dry chicken meat.. at times I even separate my portions so it doesn't look overwhelming..

I believe a lot of people truly underestimate the cliche mind over matter.

trying this recipe today. its in the crock pot now

I tried it. I was a little too salty for me. But not bad for one meal

I like to consider myself pretty programmed the basically just turn everything off and just eat in a robotic state.. but at the same time man, I do get burnt out.. one of the best things that we can do for ourselves, and we owe it to ourselves, is to truly know how to prep food and I'm not talkin about meal prepping in the aspect of nutrition portioning, but rather real legit food preparation..
Colors, smells, textures and even portion sizes play a huge and major role on how we consume things..

A good example would be, I need paprika in my chicken, because I liked it to have that red/dark brownish look.. if it's white, I just think of dry chicken meat.. at times I even separate my portions so it doesn't look overwhelming..

I believe a lot of people truly underestimate the cliche mind over matter.
Amen !
And you can cook healthy and taste good. A man needs to know how to cook.

Cooking is a great hobby to have, people who say they can't cook are simply lazy. Basic cooking isn't rocket science.

Omg, I made this tonight! So good!! Thanks for the recipe!

Need to try it out, I need to learn new recipes. Not much to do anyway.

Sounds good

Staff online

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Dann828
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws
Prowrist straps store banner