YMSGIF210x65-Banner
over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Spring coming, time to cut and don’t want to go bald....AAS options?

FrancisK

Verified Customer
Kilo Klub Member
Registered
Verified Customer
Alright so spring is coming and it’s time to start getting into shape, problem is I really don’t know what gear to use. I don’t want to use anything that’s going to make me go bald/shed all summer and I don’t want to use anything that’s really a mass gainer, I’m more after leaning out....although I know that’s subjective.

Last year I used test/primo for most of the summer and also sparingly used Var/Sdrol. I also did a short run with tren but it kicked my ass pretty quick so dropped it. I had a real nice look like summer but unfortunately the primo made me go bald, luckily it all came back now but it was scary for a while.

So here is where I am for this year:

Test
Var
Sdrol

Thats pretty much it, what else can I use? No more primo cause it made me bald and I’m sure I’ll give tren another run, believe it or not tren doesn’t make me bald, but Tren I’m sure will be a short thing.

winny makes me bald and creaky
Masteron also makes me bald
EQ makes me feel like garbage

What other injectable can I use that is generally used for cutting and won’t make me go bald?

Just shave your head........problem solved ;) Just kidding bro.
When I got into this life, it was probably the first time I was actually kinda glad that I went bald early. I had already been shaving the head for years, and I can use whatever gear I want without worrying about hair loss, cuz that ship done sailed.

Just shave your head........problem solved ;) Just kidding bro.
When I got into this life, it was probably the first time I was actually kinda glad that I went bald early. I had already been shaving the head for years, and I can use whatever gear I want without worrying about hair loss, cuz that ship done sailed.

Great thanks....not gonna happen haha. I have hair, I would rather keep it otherwise all the muscles in the world are for shit....

Nobody is glad they went bald!

NPP? At least in my experience, i get a fullll thick look from NPP and very little bloat, if any at all.
Only downside is its almost always found in 100mg/ml and its a lot of injections.

I know you said tren kicked your ass, have you considered microdosing it, a lot of guys report this keeps them from getting sides.

There's always a risk I just keep my hair short. Hair isn't as important as it used to be.

you need finasteride with test. itll help a lot

get some ru 58841 it kills androgens on the scalp

basically look for lower androgenic, higher androgenic ratios

I'm using dutasteride, a nizoral 2% shampoo and I will start ru58841 when I start up.

I appreciate the hair comments but really I'm looking for injectables I can use....any idea?

As for the tren I am going to run it again so there is that, I will research the microdosing thank you for the suggestion! It's the mental sides that get to me with tren....

Like you said your best friends will be test, anavar, superdrol and EQ. If EQ makes you feel like garbage, it will be tougher to run a proper cycle in the sense that var and sdrol should not be ran for too long, especially the sdrol.

Another good one would be turinabol, the injectable version better than the oral. Not sure about DHB. I read mixed reviews. Same for primo.

I am also for npp in this situation ur best option

I'm using dutasteride, a nizoral 2% shampoo and I will start ru58841 when I start up.

I appreciate the hair comments but really I'm looking for injectables I can use....any idea?

As for the tren I am going to run it again so there is that, I will research the microdosing thank you for the suggestion! It's the mental sides that get to me with tren....

agreed with test with finasteride using ru along with any anabolic cycle is a must as it supposed to kill all androgens on the scalp

Deca or npp. Eq you can try. masteron on paper, although some guys say its not good for androgenic alopecia so keep an eye on hairline closely as you should already do

tren is risky and maybe try what Dante Trudel did a small amount on certain workout days like maybe no more than 60 mgs a week total

orals oral turinabol is the most hair friendly on paper. superdrol as well. anavar has a anabolic/androgenic ratio as primo, which is about the same as eq, and masteron , thats about half as androgenic as test..from everything i have RU is a must with these

derma rolling is worth a shot too

agreed with test with finasteride using ru along with any anabolic cycle is a must as it supposed to kill all androgens on the scalp

Deca or npp. Eq you can try. masteron on paper, although some guys say its not good for androgenic alopecia so keep an eye on hairline closely as you should already do

tren is risky and maybe try what Dante Trudel did a small amount on certain workout days like maybe no more than 60 mgs a week total

orals oral turinabol is the most hair friendly on paper. superdrol as well. anavar has a anabolic/androgenic ratio as primo, which is about the same as eq, and masteron , thats about half as androgenic as test..from everything i have RU is a must with these

derma rolling is worth a shot too

Thank you I appreciate the reply, believe it or not Tren actually isn't as bad on my hair as primo was, which really sucks cause I love what the primo but everyone is different it is what it is. I would say that maybe my primo wasn't primo but i was tested and came out real. I think I'm actually going to give trest/ment a shot with a daily low dose.

If I can find it that is....

What about inj.Var for cutting, I hear it is not as tough on scalp than the oral. I think Keytech has it in stock, but didn't find any review so far.

Don't mean to be an ass here but, diet cardio, diet cardio, diet cardio. When you've done a ton of each you can add in some diet and cardio.
I've been a trainer of competition athletes for 30 years. I have seen miracles with, wait for it...……...diet and cardio.

Look at more plates more dates youtube stuff. He sort of specializes on ways around this but he doesn't use much AAS anymore b/c of the hair loss. I lost my hair partly from genetics and the rest was AAS.

You can cut on anything. Anadrol holds muscle the best. Even so, I’d just use the test prop, mast prop, tren ace thang we all use. It gets the job done on minimal doses. 50mg each EOD is good for us old farts. 💨

I'm prone to shedding and have had good luck cutting on test and nap in the past

Staff online

• rAJJIN
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
Punisher13420
NapsGear
HGH Power Store email banner
your-raws