over 5000 supplements on sale at professional muscle store

Guy Food

RedBird

Registered
Sponsors
I think most guys know what guy food is. A guy will go in the kitchen. Start looking for leftovers. Or anything he can put in a pan and heat it up. Your wife comes behind you and says, what are you making? You take a pause because it doesn't really have a name. And then you smile and say oh this is going to be good. Trust me!!. She starts looking through the refrigerator for alternatives because what you're making doesn't look too promising. You catch on to this and you tell her just wait a minute here taste this taste this. And she takes the smallest little nibble. And says eh! She looks disappointed ...and you kind of knew that was coming. So you act quick. No, no. No. I'm still going to put cheese in it.

Here's a picture of venison, potatoes ,spinach ,seasoning to taste and tomato soup as gravy 20200212_114140-1.jpg

Hey some of my best creations are guy food... Haha. I know what you mean though, things that can't go wrong. First would be Whatever Meat and Eggs. You've normally got both in the fridge, at least some type of protein source that won't take too long to cook along with some eggs. Add whatever veggies you have on hand. Easy, cheap meal in ten minutes.

If you need some carbs, you can do a Whatever The Hell Fried Rice. Try and keep some premade rice in the fridge as it's just better for fried rice, but you can still use fresh rice, just know there may be extra moisture to cook out. Soften up your veggies in a pan, brown your meat, throw some teriyaki or soy sauce in there, then add your eggs. Cook that through just a little, add your rice bits at a time along with some more soy sauce. Simple as that, fried rice with whatever protein and veggies you have on hand.

Guy food can be good. But some times I see teen age boy food from some of the guys. I wonder what the hell. Cooking is a skill worth developing sice it will last you a life time.

Hey some of my best creations are guy food... Haha. I know what you mean though, things that can't go wrong. First would be Whatever Meat and Eggs. You've normally got both in the fridge, at least some type of protein source that won't take too long to cook along with some eggs. Add whatever veggies you have on hand. Easy, cheap meal in ten minutes.

If you need some carbs, you can do a Whatever The Hell Fried Rice. Try and keep some premade rice in the fridge as it's just better for fried rice, but you can still use fresh rice, just know there may be extra moisture to cook out. Soften up your veggies in a pan, brown your meat, throw some teriyaki or soy sauce in there, then add your eggs. Cook that through just a little, add your rice bits at a time along with some more soy sauce. Simple as that, fried rice with whatever protein and veggies you have on hand.
Yes yes and yes to all the above

I made Italian Wedding Soup the other day and neither my wife or daughter ate a bit of it. To me it was good but fuck how much of it can you eat. I want to throw my wife and daughter in the hamper.

I made Italian Wedding Soup the other day and neither my wife or daughter ate a bit of it. To me it was good but fuck how much of it can you eat. I want to throw my wife and daughter in the hamper.
Thats the thing about making massive amounts of chili or soup. Ends up sitting in the fridge. I lile to do chili over white rice the next day. I do like some wedding soup with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on top

Here is a typical meal of mine. During the day. Rice doesn't have to be boring. It's eggs..rice.. Can Rotel tomato... spinach... Some type of meat think it was ground beef or something.
20191122_092959_compress73.jpg

This meal cost under $ five bucks.
A small bag of shrimp at Walmart is $5. I didn't even use half a bag. Close... We eat a lot of Mexican. So I already had the lemon cilantro tomato and onion and of course most guys lifting weights have a bag of tilapia. What's 1 fish out of there ...a Dollar?
The broth is water and tomato bouillon
The fish is pan-fried season to taste.
20200214_135746_compress18.jpg

Thats the thing about making massive amounts of chili or soup. Ends up sitting in the fridge. I lile to do chili over white rice the next day. I do like some wedding soup with a sprinkling of Parmesan cheese on top
One word...freezer.

Staff online

• pesty4077
    Moderator/ Featured Member / Kilo Klub
  • LATS
    Moderator / FOUNDING Member / NPC Judge

Forum statistics

Total page views
Threads
Members
Latest member
bg15351